• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's try it again....Question about polling

Boca

Governor
How is it Trump appears deep underwater with respect to Biden given the mayhem in our streets will be a Leftist (D) legacy for years to come? Seems to me pollsters are getting into a psy-ops [Unwelcome language removed] the numbers mode.

And which mod thinks [Unwelcome language removed], as in fudging, is unwelcome language?

How is it Trump appears deep underwater with respect to Biden
The economy is in the shitter, racial divisions are surging, the corona virus is spreading like wildfire and Trump is tweeting about(checks notes) Bubba Wallace...
given the mayhem in our streets will be a Leftist (D) legacy for years to come? Seems to me pollsters are getting into a psy-ops [Unwelcome language removed] the numbers mode.
The protests are wildly popular.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How is it Trump appears deep underwater with respect to Biden given the mayhem in our streets will be a Leftist (D) legacy for years to come? Seems to me pollsters are getting into a psy-ops [Unwelcome language removed] the numbers mode.

And which mod thinks [Unwelcome language removed], as in fudging, is unwelcome language?
Biden is a candidate for office. Trump is currently the president. Even though Trump says "the buck stops with everybody (else)"....people blame him.

Boca

Governor
Biden is a candidate for office. Trump is currently the president. Even though Trump says "the buck stops with everybody (else)"....people blame him.
So, apparently you think rioting, burning, destroying businesses, beating innocent citizens is perfectly acceptable with Americans and will not be a factor come election day?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So, apparently you think rioting, burning, destroying businesses, beating innocent citizens is perfectly acceptable with Americans and will not be a factor come election day?
More creative writing, eh Boca? I'm sure you can dig around and find that post of mine where I said rioting is acceptable. It would be so unlike you to lie....;)

No polls matter until the debates . . .

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The economy is in the shitter, racial divisions are surging, the corona virus is spreading like wildfire and Trump is tweeting about(checks notes) Bubba Wallace...

The protests are wildly popular.
Yeah rioters and looters loving the protest
Hell, 100's of blacks have died since 'Fentanyl' Floyd
especially black kids

"wildly popular" BLM

Last edited:

I don't have any faith in polls, I am not sure how anyone can after 2016.

Do to the left becoming so unhinged I would imagine there is more than one person voting for Trump that when asked by a pollster would just say no.

Boca

Governor
More creative writing, eh Boca? I'm sure you can dig around and find that post of mine where I said rioting is acceptable. It would be so unlike you to lie....;)
Of course you wouldn't say it. So dig around and find a post where you denounced it because I don't read most of your stuff. That aside if you'll look at it again it was a question (?) not an accusation.....but hey you're as creative as it gets.

Last edited: