• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's try it again....Question about polling

Boca

Governor
You don't think the buck stops with Trump?
That is of course a major reason for why Trump will lose. He is president, yet he has refused to take responsibility for anything.
To the extent he hasn't declared martial law and put a stop to the chaos I'm not happy either. But if he were to do that Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler would be delivering Articles of Impeachment after lunch or the next day.

Plus he's smart enough to know it's Democrats getting burned politicly.
Particularly in states where governors and mayors locked down people who lost jobs, income and savings, and then on top of that didn't react to the violence and burning of their cities, preferring appeasement. That's their legacy. Republican or Democrat and all the way down the ballot.

I don't have any faith in polls, I am not sure how anyone can after 2016.

Do to the left becoming so unhinged I would imagine there is more than one person voting for Trump that when asked by a pollster would just say no.
Here's a question truly objective reporters should as the pollsters:

"In light of the stunning errors you made in 2016, can you share with our readers what corrections you made in your methodology this time around. If any?"

To the extent he hasn't declared martial law and put a stop to the chaos I'm not happy either. But if he were to do that Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler would be delivering Articles of Impeachment after lunch or the next day.
The fact that the only considered was physically attacking protestors instead of politically engaging them are another reason Trump will lose.
Plus he's smart enough to know it's Democrats getting burned politicly.
Particularly in states where governors and mayors locked down people who lost jobs, income and savings, and then on top of that didn't react to the violence and burning of their cities, preferring appeasement. That's their legacy. Republican or Democrat and all the way down the ballot.
The president owns the economy politically speaking. there is no passing the buck to governors or mayors. The fact that they tried to reopen the economy without addressing the virus first was putting the cart before the horse. It was dumb, and it won't be favorable for Trump's reelection.

write on

Senator
Here's a question truly objective reporters should as the pollsters:

"In light of the stunning errors you made in 2016, can you share with our readers what corrections you made in your methodology this time around. If any?"
You, and your right wing brethren, are forgetting a very big caveat....

Biden is much more popular, when it comes to the Biden/trump vote, than HRC was in 2016.

I see most of the Independent vote going to Biden because they are sick and tired of the 4 years of mayhem that trump has brought on America.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't have any faith in polls, I am not sure how anyone can after 2016.

Do to the left becoming so unhinged I would imagine there is more than one person voting for Trump that when asked by a pollster would just say no.
Mike Pense comes to mind..

You, and your right wing brethren, are forgetting a very big caveat....

Biden is much more popular, when it comes to the Biden/trump vote, than HRC was in 2016.

I see most of the Independent vote going to Biden because they are sick and tired of the 4 years of mayhem that trump has brought on America.
Yes, yes mayhem...what a barbarian that Trump is...

Please ignore the growing crime rates in large metropolitan areas run by Democrats as they move to abolish our police forces.. continue to only think about what it is we tell you to think about and ignore the useful idiocy behind our blue curtain... If anyone should look behind the curtain just start shrieking about wearing a mask and COVID.......

Who needs a Police Department?
Biden 2020
Bought to you by the society of useful idiots, and the corrupt DNC

write on

Senator
Yes, yes mayhem...what a barbarian that Trump is...

Please ignore the growing crime rates in large metropolitan areas run by Democrats as they move to abolish our police forces.. continue to only think about what it is we tell you to think about and ignore the useful idiocy behind our blue curtain... If anyone should look behind the curtain just start shrieking about wearing a mask and COVID.......

Who needs a Police Department?
Biden 2020
Bought to you by the society of useful idiots, and the corrupt DNC
Just as I thought. You won't try and refute what I said. Instead, you try to derail the thread that's about 'polling'.

Weak

Just as I thought. You won't try and refute what I said. Instead, you try to derail the thread that's about 'polling'.

Weak
Oh you mean your "Joe Biden is really popular" point? Yes, with that kind of astounding intellect how could anyone refute you...

I mean, the party did not want him he was just a better choice then Bernie and they could not get enough support behind those other losers who were running... Spartacus, that Indian Woman... not exactly the Algonquin round table but great for comic relief...

What's even funnier? Running a guy for President who half the time appears to have no idea where he is...... comedy gold, BUT yes he is "popular" good job.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
How is it Trump appears deep underwater with respect to Biden given the mayhem in our streets will be a Leftist (D) legacy for years to come? Seems to me pollsters are getting into a psy-ops [Unwelcome language removed] the numbers mode.

And which mod thinks [Unwelcome language removed], as in fudging, is unwelcome language?

No one believe's polls any longer. Except the old and decrepit.

For Example. CNN Polls 75% NON Republicans.

Instead of the 33% Republican turnout which actually happened in 2016, they are reporting polls on only 26%, 25% or even 24% Republicans.
Since you get over 90% of the Republican vote, for every point fewer Republicans that they do not poll, they reduce your vote total by a point.

Ignore polls. They aren't news. It's a talking point for the low I.Q. voter.

write on

Senator
Oh you mean your "Joe Biden is really popular" point? Yes, with that kind of astounding intellect how could anyone refute you...

I mean, the party did not want him he was just a better choice then Bernie and they could not get enough support behind those other losers who were running... Spartacus, that Indian Woman... not exactly the Algonquin round table but great for comic relief...

What's even funnier? Running a guy for President who half the time appears to have no idea where he is...... comedy gold, BUT yes he is "popular" good job.
Knowing that Biden will win by a landslide continues to make me smile while the parrot, mcenany, obfuscates and lies when confronted with facts.