• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberals remind me of

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
a large log being carried down a raging river carrying 500,000 ants and every one of those ants is sure in it's little mind that it personally is steering that log.

Barbella

Senator
Such a lie....shame on you. It's a FACT that Republicans give more to charity than Democrats do.....

I regularly donate to St. Jude's, as well as animal rescue organizations, and I've sponsored a young boy in Guatemala for at least 10 years now. I don't mind sharing....I just don't like to be FORCED to by politicians who do their best to squander whatever they can get their greasy little fingers on.

Z

zzigzzag

Who is the leader of your party?

If you can answer that, you'll be the first con who ever has after several years of me asking that simple question.

Then you can continue with your dumb-ass Rush rant. (Oops! I let a clue slip.)

GordonGecko

President
Grover Norquist and Rush Limbaugh.
Interesting "joke" by Bernard....if you look at it, it's an ATTACK on....individualism.

Which is odd, given the importance the right puts on individualism, isn't it? Plus he's stuck now....to prove the COUNTER isn't true of the Right? He has to admit they they are LED by one "ant" "steering their log".....or that THEIR log is as out-of-control as his "joke" and there is no "one ant" controlling it either.

Arkady

President
Such a lie....shame on you. It's a FACT that Republicans give more to charity than Democrats do.....
According to what? Keep in mind, I'm not interested in tithing here, which is merely the promotion of a personal hobby. I mean actual charity.

Z

zzigzzag

The most valuable commodity anyone can donate is their time. How you doin' in that arena?

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I hate to burst your bubble Zig but I don't see a leader, Limburger is an entertainer that has a great money making gig and the only thing I like about him is that he drives Liberals to distraction with his bombastic rhetoric.

I hate to burst your bubble Zig but I don't see a leader, Limburger is an entertainer that has a great money making gig and the only thing I like about him is that he drives Liberals to distraction with his bombastic rhetoric.
He seems to be more than an entertainer. Republican politicians are required to genuflect to Rush before they get the Party's stamp of approval.

Gramps

Mayor
How unique. A half a million ants? Wow! I've never had the privilege of seeing such a stunt but at least it's an admission on your part that iibs have a sense of direction, something rightwingers lost touch with a few years back. Perhaps they've already gone over the spillway.

Gramps

a large log being carried down a raging river carrying 500,000 ants and every one of those ants is sure in it's little mind that it personally is steering that log.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
That one I have't seen, sure that isn't an old Liberals tale designed to attempt to make Republican law makers look bad?