• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Likely over 100k new infections today. More than the next two countries combined.

EatTheRich

President

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
And? There might be 1 million “illegal” immigrants total coming in this year (most of them vaccinated), compared with tens of millions of vaccine-refusing Americans. Most of them will live and work among other recent immigrants and have little contact with other Americans.
More like 2 million:

180,000 ILLEGAL BOARDER CROSSINGS IN MAY - HIGHEST IN 21 YEARS | Intercessors for America (ifapray.org)

And where the f*ck is your source for them "mostly" being vaccinated? That is absurd propaganda!

Yes, they gravitate to the already crowded barrios and ghettos in the big (blue) cities, where they can more readily spread covid around.

Spamature

President
More like 2 million:

180,000 ILLEGAL BOARDER CROSSINGS IN MAY - HIGHEST IN 21 YEARS | Intercessors for America (ifapray.org)

And where the f*ck is your source for them "mostly" being vaccinated? That is absurd propaganda!

Yes, they gravitate to the already crowded barrios and ghettos in the big (blue) cities, where they can more readily spread covid around.
And is that how they stopped rural and suburban Republicans from getting vaccinated, by existing within our borders.

Spamature

President
What, you couldn't find a, you know, news piece? LOL!
I don't need a new piece to show they colluded.
The treasury dept did that. As to how stupid the Don Jr is.

Well, his emails agreeing to collude with Russia with sanction removal in exchange for dirt on Clinton proves that.

EatTheRich

President
More like 2 million:

So there would be much less risk to public health if they were permitted to come legally and not pushed into the urban shadows by legal restrictions, right? What country are they coming from that has lower vaccination rates than the U.S.?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I don't need a new piece to show they colluded.
The treasury dept did that. As to how stupid the Don Jr is.

Well, his emails agreeing to collude with Russia with sanction removal in exchange for dirt on Clinton proves that.
Trump Jr. writes emails gleefully admitting to collusion, and Trump cultists STILL deny the collusion.

They don’t get called “the Deplorables” for nothing.

;-)

Spamature

President
Trump Jr. writes emails gleefully admitting to collusion, and Trump cultists STILL deny the collusion.

They don’t get called “the Deplorables” for nothing.

;-)
The have one mode.

Attack... Attack... Attack...

Ignore your role in creating or exacerbating the problem.

Attack... Attack... Attack...

Raoul_Luke

You mean the 9th most infected nation in all of Europe ?

Maybe we shouldn't and model ourselves after Spain instead considering they are holding up two places better than Sweden.

View attachment 64803
Yes, thanks for pointing out they are far from the top of that list. Of course their strategy led to higher cases (and deaths) early on. Now, however, they have all but defeated covid while we (and the rest of the covidiot nations that employed authoritarian "non-pharmeceutical interventions") are wrestling with yet another "wave" of cases (and deaths).

1628726867542.png

1628726919176.png

EatTheRich

President
Yes, thanks for pointing out they are far from the top of that list. Of course their strategy led to higher cases (and deaths) early on. Now, however, they have all but defeated covid while we (and the rest of the covidiot nations that employed authoritarian "non-pharmeceutical interventions") are wrestling with yet another "wave" of cases (and deaths).

View attachment 64818

View attachment 64819
“All but defeated Corona”? They aren’t close to herd immunity. It looks like they are just in the same summer trough they hit last year, a lull between crests of the first wave.

Spamature

President
“All but defeated Corona”? They aren’t close to herd immunity. It looks like they are just in the same summer trough they hit last year, a lull between crests of the first wave.
Sweden has a population of 10 million, and so far they have administered 11 million doses of vaccine.

1628737521238.png

So of course they should be in a better situation than we are

With a 10% increases in vaccination per month, that tells me they have it right

I am now convinced we should be like Sweden.

Raoul_Luke

Why is it only the scandinavian countries, that almost uniformly rejected mask orders and lock downs, are experiencing this "summer lull?"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 64818

View attachment 64819
Ferguson dropped the mic in Sweden and this sounds familiar today:

Raoul_Luke

Sweden has a population of 10 million, and so far they have administered 11 million doses of vaccine.

View attachment 64821

So of course they should be in a better situation than we are

With a 10% increases in vaccination per month, that tells me they have it right

I am now convinced we should be like Sweden.
Yep, if we hadn't used oppression and authoritarianism, and instead treated Americans like sophisticated adults by giving them the information and letting them make their own decisions, our vaccination rate would rival theirs. So good of you to have finally figured that out.