• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

McCain to repubs: time to settle for Mitt

Minotaur

Governor
Well McCain would know. The republicans settled for him so he would assume they will settle for Mitt. Time to settle kids. ;-)

GordonGecko

President
Like I said earlier, this is a WEIRD time for this endorsement.

It reinforces the "RINO" image of Romney by linking himself to McCain....and he didn't need McCain's endorsement to win New Hampshire, it's a lock for him.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Like I said earlier, this is a WEIRD time for this endorsement.

It reinforces the "RINO" image of Romney by linking himself to McCain....and he didn't need McCain's endorsement to win New Hampshire, it's a lock for him.
good point. maybe that's McCain's loathing of Romney slipping out. he could've helped him with an endorsement right before South Carolina......by sending out flyers that Santorum and Perry fathered black children...or some such...LOL

ARMCX1

Mayor
I hope the nation is intestinally fortified in 2012. With the super pacs constitutionally protected defecations, it's not gonna be a pretty picture.

GordonGecko

President
good point. maybe that's McCain's loathing of Romney slipping out. he could've helped him with an endorsement right before South Carolina......by sending out flyers that Santorum and Perry fathered black children...or some such...LOL
I doubt even McCain would slip to the level of what Karl Rove did to him in 2000.

GordonGecko

President
I hope the nation is intestinally fortified in 2012. With the super pacs constitutionally protected defecations, it's not gonna be a pretty picture.
There'll be a 1000 "Americans for Freedom" (or some similarly bullshit-named PAC) ads calling the President everything from a Communist to "in the pocket of Wall Street" (yes, contradictory, but they'll do it).

I just hope the DNC and the President's campaign is armed for bear to go against them.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Romney is a double talking [Unwelcome language removed]...But then again so is McCain....Both looked like fools together grinning and mugging, pretending to like each other., pathetic

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Republicans will need more than "obama hate" to win....So far their candidates look like complete idiots

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Bull.

Romney is an excellent candidate and will make a fine president. Again, he's got a proven track record of working with both sides to get things done.

Something Obama is incapable of doing.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Romney is a light weight clown.....But don't take my word for it.....Lots of Republicans think the same...But give Mutt some credit...He has the money to slime everybody else in the field....Here is a secret:....President Obama has more....LOL

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Sorry to tell you this but remember the Citizens United ruling?

That gives Romney the edge in money from here to Christmas.

And if anyone is a lightweight, it's Obama.

Tell me Sal, how much forward progress has Obama actually made?