• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Memorial Day Weekend in Chicago (and it's not over yet)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It‘s a lot easier for a white boy to drive a load of guns up from Texas or Tennessee Dawg. A black guy doing it would have a much greater chance of getting rousted and arrested on the way up. All they need to know is one banger middleman….Easy money…
Must be a one way trip and with the prices of guns now bangers must be making a lot of money to buy from them white boys and when going toward Chicago I sure see many blacks driving on interstates

Jack4freedom

Governor
Must be a one way trip and with the prices of guns now bangers must be making a lot of money to buy from them white boys and when going toward Chicago I sure see many blacks driving on interstates
It certainly appears that way. One thing for sure, these gang members with criminal records sure aren’t buying all these guns legally in Chicago….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It certainly appears that way. One thing for sure, these gang members with criminal records sure aren’t buying all these guns legally in Chicago….
Just had a friend from Chicago down for annual gathering and he informed us much of what's going down there especially with illegals.
Nope and blows those posting of back ground checks all to hell
Only the lawful buy gun legally

Jack4freedom

Governor
Just had a friend from Chicago down for annual gathering and he informed us much of what's going down there especially with illegals.
Nope and blows those posting of back ground checks all to hell
Only the lawful buy gun legally
Where do you think all the criminals in Chicago get their guns?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Where do you think all the criminals in Chicago get their guns?
From other bangers and citizens homes and gun runners, the videoes I'm seen of the brothers robbing gun stores down South I doubt seriously if they are Trumpys

OMG
This is a hell of a thing to learn on Memorial Day weekend
Horrific World War II bunker where Japanese scientists experimented on prisoners with biological weapons, found by archaeologists, report says (msn.com)
No wonder Dad still hates the "Japs"

Jack4freedom

Governor
From other bangers and citizens homes and gun runners, the videoes I'm seen of the brothers robbing gun stores down South I doubt seriously if they are Trumpys

OMG
This is a hell of a thing to learn on Memorial Day weekend
Horrific World War II bunker where Japanese scientists experimented on prisoners with biological weapons, found by archaeologists, report says (msn.com)
No wonder Dad still hates the "Japs"
My dad fought them for four years and was shot down twice….When we moved to California, the house he bought and lived in until he died was next door to a Japanese family….Freaked him out at first but after a short while they became great friends…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My dad fought them for four years and was shot down twice….When we moved to California, the house he bought and lived in until he died was next door to a Japanese family….Freaked him out at first but after a short while they became great friends…
Dad has no problems with Germans but still hates Japanese

TBLee

Governor
Of course they aren’t. On that we agree. From what I have read many guns confiscated actually come from Indiana (which is a short drive from the city) and are then sold on the black market. Some of the guns are also a product of theft from legal gun owners home.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Of course they aren’t. On that we agree. From what I have read many guns confiscated actually come from Indiana (which is a short drive from the city) and are then sold on the black market. Some of the guns are also a product of theft from legal gun owners home.
At any rate, freely available unregistered guns end up in the hands of gangs and criminals far too often. It seems that certain political movements and profiteers from organizations like the NRA which was once a legitimate organization promoting gun safety have turned into de facto promoters of our gun crazed inner city kill zones. Along with our idiotic drug laws, these so called “gun rights“ advocates have helped create the carnage in our cities.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Really Jack? Please re-read what you just wrote. How disappointing. I thought you actually were interested in an adult debate. Guess I was mistaken.
I was pointing out that much of the problems regarding inner city gun violence is created by the Trumpy, anti gun control types that have prevailed in places like Texas and Tennessee.

These red, Trumpy states insist on making sure that anyone can get their hands on dozens, if not hundreds of hand guns and military style weapons which can not be traced and can be transported to and sold in places where strict gun control laws are in place like Chicago. I meant it and I knew it would piss you off. Am I right?