• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mission Accomplished....

Dr. Steven Brule

Council Member
It isn't Trump who has done this. It is the Democrat Party that finally accepted the truth that they can no longer win an election legally. You [Insult Deleted] shall reap that which you have sown.
It's cute when you parrot the propaganda of Dear Leader. Shows you don't have much intellect of your own. Garbage in, garbage out.

Boca

Governor
Trump's America. You'd have to be deranged to want four more years of it.
I don't and I doubt any sane American wants another four years that began with a Banana Republic cabal in the previous administration, masterminded by the big Banana, to prevent Trump's election, and when that failed spy on his team and invent the Russian hoax to undo that election....and it never stopped.

But given all of Lefty's threats being made publicly it looks like we're in for an amped up rerun.

Last edited:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I don't and I doubt any sane American wants another four years that began with a Banana Republic cabal in the previous administration, masterminded by the big Banana, to prevent Trump's election, and when that failed spy on his team and invent the Russian hoax to undo that election....and it never stopped.

But it looks like we're in for an amped up rerun.

Even CBS is covering their rear end.

ElyDxj1WMAAyNBs.jpeg

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Those who resort to violence, vandalism and property destruction lack the mental maturity of dealing with not getting what they want. Let us never allow them to be influencers.
well, i fear...tonight is their night..