• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Missouri hid own Covid study after it found mask mandates saved lives

reason10

Governor

This is what happens when republicans hold power.
When you find a legitimate source and not some idiotic left wing hack site, try again. You're just making a fool out of yourself, publishing these lies.

reason10

Governor
Republican mindset from the beginning to now: Let's do nothing for the general welfare and safety of our constituents.....even as we watch them die at greater rates from Covid than libs. It's not just insane, it's evil and not pro-life (ha ha) at all.
That is a lie. And you know it is a lie.

Democrats allowed the variants into this country with those illegal aliens.

It's your side of the aisle.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
I don’t know. It’s all so confusing. All these conspiracies…who can keep track?

;-)
My favorite is the obvious one they overlook.

Trump is the one who championed the vaccine development...yet the vaccines are supposed to be poison...yet they would rather die (literally in some cases) than criticize their cult leader.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Riddle Me This:

Why is it when a new variant is reported no one test Positive for any of the old variants?

View attachment 67349
Yeah, the covidiots (like the top poster) cherry pick some data showing cases decreasing after a mask mandate (hello - correlation is not causation) and then disappear when you demonstrate that shortly thereafter the cases in those masked areas skyrocketed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, the covidiots (like the top poster) cherry pick some data showing cases decreasing after a mask mandate (hello - correlation is not causation) and then disappear when you demonstrate that shortly thereafter the cases in those masked areas skyrocketed.
Like the cases reported on nightly news in Wisconsin from the 1000's at some convention in NYC the other week and ALL wore Mask.......

Fauci come on TV says Omicron is MILD and others say he's wrong........whoce really in charge?

Fauci works for BIG PHARM

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My favorite is the obvious one they overlook.

Trump is the one who championed the vaccine development...yet the vaccines are supposed to be poison...yet they would rather die (literally in some cases) than criticize their cult leader.
as leftist doe Biden their cult leader

"end of quote"