• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More attacks on democracy coming

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I had typed democratic republic initially, then shortened it to democracy. I did that because what we're facing is a threat to democracy by the republican party.
Will you join us in doing all we can to preserve our democracy or do you want it replaced with authoritarianism?
I guess I should support you in this weird abuse of terminology…so that you can move on to your next partisan-motivated bludgeoning of terminologies and definitions. Whatever it takes to advance the interests of the DNC over and above the nation, and all things…right?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I guess I should support you in this weird abuse of terminology…so that you can move on to your next partisan-motivated bludgeoning of terminologies and definitions. Whatever it takes to advance the interests of the DNC over and above the nation, and all things…right?
This isn't partisan....except for the threat against democracy coming from your side.

My rightwing newspaper is very distressed hoping against odds that there are enough rational republicans to get the GOP back on track. Doesn't look like it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This isn't partisan....except for the threat against democracy coming from your side.

My rightwing newspaper is very distressed hoping against odds that there are enough rational republicans to get the GOP back on track. Doesn't look like it.
Same old partisan stuff. Similar to how perilous gerrymandering is when one party does it…but how it is pragmatic alignment when the other party does it.

Whatever. Too much partisan hackery for my taste here.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Same old partisan stuff. Similar to how perilous gerrymandering is when one party does it…but how it is pragmatic alignment when the other party does it.

Whatever. Too much partisan hackery for my taste here.
I was so hoping that since you were one of the few, or maybe only, college educated repub/con here, that you would use your smarts instead of falling for rightwing propaganda from Trump's Big Lie.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I was so hoping that since you were one of the few, or maybe only, college educated repub/con here, that you would use your smarts instead of falling for rightwing propaganda from Trump's Big Lie.
I fall for neither Republican NOR Democrat propaganda. I wish more folks could say the same (rather than actually trading in it).

Bugsy McGurk

President
And they're exhibiting their anti-democracy stance with this crap. White supremacists march on DC. It's all about white Christian nationalism.....which is sooo authoritarian. That was one of Hitler's tactics.

The parallels between 1930’s Germany and the right wing in the US, led by Trump, are striking.

Sane patriots, including sane Republicans, keep sounding the alarm on where Trump and the anti-democratic right wing forces are taking this country, but Trump’s cultists are not alarmed. They are perfectly OK with the losers of elections being declared the winners, as long as it benefits the GOP cult.

The nation is screwed.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I fall for neither Republican NOR Democrat propaganda. I wish more folks could say the same (rather than actually trading in it).
If it were true that you weren't falling for Republican propaganda, we'd see you denouncing Trump's Big Lie and the efforts Republicans are making enacting laws with provisions to throw out election results not in their favor. Why don't you start with that to convince us you're on the side of democracy?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The parallels between 1930’s Germany and the right wing in the US, led by Trump, are striking.

Sane patriots, including sane Republicans, keep sounding the alarm on where Trump and the anti-democratic right wing forces are taking this country, but Trump’s cultists are not alarmed. They are perfectly OK with the losers of elections being declared the winners, as long as it benefits the GOP cult.

The nation is screwed.
There simply are not enough sane, rational Republicans to get their party back on track. It might be time for Dems to get Independents on our side and all the Americans who don't pay attention and don't see the danger coming.

Oh, yeah, I think Hitler lost his first run and won 10 years later.....and then turned the entire world into ANTIFA to fight Hitler's nazis to the death. Now we have neo-nazis and white supremacists being cheered on by republicans.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If it were true that you weren't falling for Republican propaganda, we'd see you denouncing Trump's Big Lie and the efforts Republicans are making enacting laws with provisions to throw out election results not in their favor. Why don't you start with that to convince us you're on the side of democracy?
You’ve seen me denounce Trump for all sorts of things. Now that he’s out of office for nearly a year…and my not being being a partisan propagandist… he merits little to no discussion by me. You, however, continue to uniquely hammer away exclusively at non-Democrats. You have absolutely NO leg to stand on in this matter whatsoever.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There simply are not enough sane, rational Republicans to get their party back on track. It might be time for Dems to get Independents on our side and all the Americans who don't pay attention and don't see the danger coming.

Oh, yeah, I think Hitler lost his first run and won 10 years later.....and then turned the entire world into ANTIFA to fight Hitler's nazis to the death. Now we have neo-nazis and white supremacists being cheered on by republicans.
Independents can't stand Biden and evidently Leftist and come 2022 election you're going to see exactly how much............

I"d wondered you was feeding you all this democracy under attack BS and lawd and behold look what popped up:

REPORT: Media Companies ‘Meet In Secret’ With Biden White House To Discuss More Favorable Economic Coverage (msn.com)

'Dana' :)

Bugsy McGurk

President
You’ve seen me denounce Trump for all sorts of things. Now that he’s out of office for nearly a year…and my not being being a partisan propagandist… he merits little to no discussion by me. You, however, continue to uniquely hammer away exclusively at non-Democrats. You have absolutely NO leg to stand on in this matter whatsoever.
So lame. Trump is THE force behind all the anti-democratic, authoritarian measures in question. But you are such a closeted Trump cultist that you say you won’t discuss it.

Deplorable!

Bugsy McGurk

President

Yup. And once the anti-democratic measures are put into place, such as installing Trump’s stooges as state election officials who will declare the losers the winners, all is lost. Forever.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So lame. Trump is THE force behind all the anti-democratic, authoritarian measures in question. But you are such a closeted Trump cultist that you say you won’t discuss it.

Deplorable!
Yawn. Your unyielding abject fealty to…and propagandizing for… the DNC is noted.

Not one of you hacks ever critique your own. Never. You guys are unserious.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yawn. Your unyielding abject fealty to…and propagandizing for… the DNC is noted.

Not one of you hacks ever critique your own. Never. You guys are unserious.
Said the Trump hack who dares not criticize his obvious destruction of the country.

“I don’t wanna talk about him! Waaaa!”

;-)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Said the Trump hack who dares not criticize his obvious destruction of the country.

“I don’t wanna talk about him! Waaaa!”

;-)
Nope. I have hammered away at Trump dozens and dozens and dozens of times. Bugsy, however…. ZERO critiques of Biden, Obama, Dems in general. Zero.

Pure propagandizing hackery 24x7.

Goodbye, stooge. Have a swell day.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nope. I have hammered away at Trump dozens and dozens and dozens of times. Bugsy, however…. ZERO critiques of Biden, Obama, Dems in general. Zero.

Pure propagandizing hackery 24x7.

Goodbye, stooge. Have a swell day.
Your attempt to divert to other issues is lame, as always.

Either criticize how Trump is destroying the country or slink away into a corner. The “I don’t want to talk about him” jive is pathetic.

EatTheRich

President
Yup. And once the anti-democratic measures are put into place, such as installing Trump’s stooges as state election officials who will declare the losers the winners, all is lost. Forever.
No, we’ll just wish we’d gotten further in organizing the labor party that will eventually restore political freedom when it overthrows capitalism.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

The nation is screwed.
If that were true they'd already visited your crib