• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More ballot drop box stuff

Boca

Governor
A standing room-only crowd made up mostly of organized, left-leaning, political activists shouted, “Shame! Shame!” when commissioners in Pennsylvania’s Lancaster County voted to remove a ballot drop box placed at the county building on Monday, the day before the primary election.

Now, instead of placing absentee ballots in the drop box located just three steps inside the door of the county building, voters will have to walk about 30 steps into the building, from the same door, to get to the Board of Elections office where they will hand their ballot directly to one of the workers.

Anyone entering the building beyond the drop box must go through a metal detector manned by the sheriff department. Opponents say this makes voting “too difficult and complex”for voters.

Ouch...that's way over the top voter suppression for limp wristed Lefty couch potatoes, and there's not a shadow of a doubt the police presence will significantly suppress turnout.

And in yet another in-state investigation by Pennsylvania’s Lehigh County District Attorney’s Office, in which detectives reviewed hours of video of the county’s drop boxes for the October 2021 elections, found hundreds of people putting multiple ballots into unmanned drop boxes.

Let's remember that ballot drop boxes came about with Covid and the flood gates were opened for fraud just as President Trump said it would.

So then, if we are to truly have free and fair elections supervised in-person voting, which served us well for most of our history, should be restored.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
A standing room-only crowd made up mostly of organized, left-leaning, political activists shouted, “Shame! Shame!” when commissioners in Pennsylvania’s Lancaster County voted to remove a ballot drop box placed at the county building on Monday, the day before the primary election.

Now, instead of placing absentee ballots in the drop box located just three steps inside the door of the county building, voters will have to walk about 30 steps into the building, from the same door, to get to the Board of Elections office where they will hand their ballot directly to one of the workers.

Anyone entering the building beyond the drop box must go through a metal detector manned by the sheriff department. Opponents say this makes voting “too difficult and complex”for voters.

Ouch...that's way over the top voter suppression for limp wristed Lefty couch potatoes, and there's not a shadow of a doubt the police presence will significantly suppress turnout.

And in yet another in-state investigation by Pennsylvania’s Lehigh County District Attorney’s Office, in which detectives reviewed hours of video of the county’s drop boxes for the October 2021 elections, found hundreds of people putting multiple ballots into unmanned drop boxes.

Let's remember that those ballot drop boxes came about with Covid and the flood gates were opened for fraud as President Trump said it would.

So then, if we are to truly have free and fair elections supervised in-person voting, which served us well for most of our history, should be restored.

The calories burned in walking those extra 27 steps will necessitate more government cheese.

Jack4freedom

Governor
The calories burned in walking those extra 27 steps will necessitate more government cheese.
That’s kind of funny in a way Rick. But the fact that at this particular time in history as was true in the past, one Party Is doing everything they can to make it harder to vote for selected citizens of the US in selected districts where those undesirable to them vote.

You can pretend that these concerned political activists are just trying to make sure of voter security and guard against voter fraud until the fvcking cows come home. But you and I both know that these new voter security laws are aimed directly at one segment of the population.

I recall that one of the main political parties after last election made a giant effort to throw out millions of votes in every major city where a majority of black voters lived in every swing state....Atlanta, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Milwaukee, Phoenix and Las Vegas. I wonder why they did not demand votes be thrown out in Decatur, Erie, Williamsport, Mackinow City, Green Bay, Gilda Bend, and Lovelock?

I put these scumbag state officials inthe same category as the people who murdered the kids down in Mississippi back in the 1960’s for daring to try to register black people to vote. I don’t give a rats ass about either political party nor do I belong to either but I can easily detect what their motives are at his point in time. At this point the GOP is deeply involved in a scheme to bring back he old Jim Crow days.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
That’s kind of funny in a way Rick. But the fact that at this particular time in history as was true in the past, one Party Is doing everything they can to make it harder to vote for selected citizens of the US in selected districts where those undesirable to them vote.

You can pretend that these concerned political activists are just trying to make sure of voter security and guard against voter fraud until the fvcking cows come home. But you and I both know that these new voter security laws are aimed directly at one segment of the population.

I recall that one of the main political parties after last election made a giant effort to throw out millions of votes in every major city where a majority of black voters lived in every swing state....Atlanta, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Milwaukee, Phoenix and Las Vegas. I wonder why they did not demand votes be thrown out in Decatur, Erie, Williamsport, Mackinow City, Green Bay, Gilda Bend, and Lovelock?

I put these scumbag state officials inthe same category as the people who murdered the kids down in Mississippi back in the 1960’s for daring to try to register black people to vote. I don’t give a rats ass about either political party nor do I belong to either but I can easily detect what their motives are at his point in time. At this point the GOP is deeply involved in a scheme to bring back he old Jim Crow days.
You can't spell RACIST without the (R)

RickWA

Snagglesooth

No sale, dude. The covid-driven “drop box on every corner, start elections weeks early/end late” opportunism needs to go away. We must revert to electoral conventions that served us well historically. Everything was fine up to 2016 as far as voting mechanisms, locations, durations, etc. Let’s keep it normal. No more, no less. The GOP should not clamp down beyond the 2016 model and the DNC should not blow it wide open beyond that either.

And now I have The Clash “Clamp Down” stuck in my head. I blame Jack4Freedom. :)

PNWest

No sale, dude. The covid-driven “drop box on every corner, start elections weeks early/end late” opportunism needs to go away. We must revert to electoral conventions that served us well historically. Everything was fine up to 2016 as far as voting mechanisms, locations, durations, etc. Let’s keep it normal. No more, no less. The GOP should not clamp down beyond the 2016 model and the DNC should not blow it wide open beyond that either.

And now I have The Clash “Clamp Down” stuck in my head. I blame Jack4Freedom. :)

Don't you live in Oregon? How did you vote bbefore 2016? Did anyone have any complaints about it then?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

and the same county that had two years to ready for voting fvcked up ballots and now saying it may take three days to read ballots due to machines incapable of reading them.............

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Don't you live in Oregon? How did you vote bbefore 2016? Did anyone have any complaints about it then?
So…as “greatest impartial poster”, etc., etc., you disregarded EVERYTHING I wrote but vote by mail, eh? And you’re retired? You have time to actually pay attention and respond to a thing without shortcut, right?

Dude, I’m not saying you need to live up to your schtick literally…but - in keeping with the theme here - don’t mail it in. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So…as “greatest impartial poster”, etc., etc., you disregarded EVERYTHING I wrote but vote by mail, eh? And you’re retired? You have time to actually pay attention and respond to a thing without shortcut, right?

Dude, I’m not saying you need to live up to your schtick literally…but - in keeping with the theme here - don’t mail it in. :)
PNW needs put $500 in an envelop and mail it to himself and see if it gets lost in the mail...........

Mid-term election usually have low turnout yet maybe PNW doesn't take walks as he claims........it appears many leftist here are homebound!

When I voted today there were two others voters present and 8 poll workers........

PNWest

I give your comments the attention they deserve and no more.

So how exactly did you cast your vote in OREGON prior to 2016, in fact anytime after 1995? You had to do it by mail or you didn't vote. And not a single complaint form the Yabba Dabbas. Funny how that works.

PNWest

PNW needs put $500 in an envelop and mail it to himself and see if it gets lost in the mail...........

Mid-term election usually have low turnout yet maybe PNW doesn't take walks as he claims........it appears many leftist here are homebound!

When I voted today there were two others voters present and 8 poll workers........

Hey @Dawg - Well good for you. If you lived in Oregon you would have voted by mail because that's how they do it up and have done so since 1995. No complaints about voter fraud from the Yabba Dabbas until Trump told you to complain. Funny how that works....

EatTheRich

President

Let's remember that ballot drop boxes came about with Covid and the flood gates were opened for fraud just as President Trump said it would.

It means anyone who isn’t white has to walk a gauntlet of white supremacists who will mysteriously be found to have no trouble getting brass knuckles and guns past the metal detectors if they want to drop off their ballots.

We have had ballot drop boxes in my city for decades, and they are outside for a reason … to protect from voter intimidation and to make it easy to tell if the same person is attempting to vote multiple times.

Jack4freedom

Governor

I am in favor of any rules which make it as easy and convenient for every citizen to vote as possible. There should be enough polling places and poll workers to assure that no one has to wait hours in line to vote. If that means having early voting, mail in voting, convenient, secure drop boxes or declaring national and statewide election days paid holidays, so be it. We need as much participation by voters as possible here in America. The national upsurge in voting laws making it harder to vote and easier for partisan hacks to throw out votes which have been passed by Republicans over the past couple years is a direct result of Trump’s bullshit claims that he was victimized by voter fraud.

write on

Senator

Don't you find it odd that patriotalerts dot com has this breaking story?

PNWest

Don't you find it odd that patriotalerts dot com has this breaking story?
Given the OP? Not in the slightest, no more than the fact that patriotalerts dot com has a well deserved place on my famous list of KOOK sites.

Boca

Governor
Hey @Dawg - Well good for you. If you lived in Oregon you would have voted by mail because that's how they do it up and have done so since 1995. No complaints about voter fraud from the Yabba Dabbas until Trump told you to complain. Funny how that works....
No Mules allowed so good for Oregon.

Boca

Governor
Given the OP? Not in the slightest, no more than the fact that patriotalerts dot com has a well deserved place on my famous list of KOOK sites.
Warped is all I can say when adults allege foul play for the reporting of a real event they disagree with.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
and the same county that had two years to ready for voting fvcked up ballots and now saying it may take three days to read ballots due to machines incapable of reading them.............
quick, someone scream voter fraud and rigged election !