• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mystery Solved

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It did have some gas in it obviously.

Which means what? Gas under pressure does not indicate a flow.
From your link:

Nord Stream 2's operator said pressure in the pipeline, which had contained some gas sealed inside despite never becoming operational, dropped from 105 to 7 bars overnight.

Which means what? Gas under pressure does not indicate a flow.
From your link:

Nord Stream 2's operator said pressure in the pipeline, which had contained some gas sealed inside despite never becoming operational, dropped from 105 to 7 bars overnight.
I did not say gas flowing through it, you keep repeating "no gas was flowing" which gives the false impression the pipe was empty.

That's all. The gas escaping has forced the changing of shipping in the baltic, its a mess.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I did not say gas flowing through it, you keep repeating "no gas was flowing" which gives the false impression the pipe was empty.

That's all. The gas escaping has forced the changing of shipping in the baltic, its a mess.
You did post this, right?
It's far more likely the Russians did not do this, since they are the ones who sell the gas that flows through it.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You did post this, right?
It's far more likely the Russians did not do this, since they are the ones who sell the gas that flows through it.
So the tense is the issue - they are the ones who WILL sell the gas that flows through it.