• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It was an unfortunately necessary response to an attempt to hijack the thread. I'm willing to let your posts stand for themselves, and not judge you on the company you keep.
That comment amuses me , you did not welcome me to the site , you simply used the thread content to hijack it for your own agenda . Take the time to review your post :)

That comment amuses me , you did not welcome me to the site , you simply used the thread content to hijack it for your own agenda . Take the time to review your post :)
Haha. I said I'm looking forward to hearing your take on the issues, which is the reason we're here. If it makes you feel better, then I officially welcome you to the board.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone ,
After following PJ as a guest for a little while I have taken the plunge and joined ! I see that I am no longer quite the latest member , so I had better get around to announcing my arrival. I am still working on a suitable avatar but have used one for now from the ancient world. I have already started by posting on the posts relating to international trade agreements upon which some of you have been kind enough to comment . I have also put up some posts on the recent passing of David Bowie. So you in posts ! :)
Welcome. Hail Atlantis! :D

MaryAnne

Governor
Hello everyone ,
After following PJ as a guest for a little while I have taken the plunge and joined ! I see that I am no longer quite the latest member , so I had better get around to announcing my arrival. I am still working on a suitable avatar but have used one for now from the ancient world. I have already started by posting on the posts relating to international trade agreements upon which some of you have been kind enough to comment . I have also put up some posts on the recent passing of David Bowie. So you in posts ! :)
Great news! Welcome to the board. We appreciate your comments.

MaryAnne

Governor
Another lovely welcome - many thanks,!
Any friend of Queenie's is a friend of mine. We do not always agree,as most friends do not, but she knows we appreciate her.

So dip right in with your opinions and do not let anyone get to you. Friends are friends,forever, no matter what.

Any friend of Queenie's is a friend of mine. We do not always agree,as most friends do not, but she knows we appreciate her.

So dip right in with your opinions and do not let anyone get to you. Friends are friends,forever, no matter what.
Well put MaryAnne , QueenT was my dearest friend when I was young, unfortunately , while I was in hospital , she moved away ,and we lost contact . Last year , after many years of the hurly burly of life , the universe , and everything interrupting, we made contact and met . We just picked up where we left off, and occasionally disagreeing , we pour another glass and move on to something else

I was trying to drink an awful cup of tea down the bar !
Queen T. said ( on the phone) , you are being to English , complain. So I Had a moan about it and they gave me an umbrella to get home in the rain .
Was it raining awful tea too?

Not raining here but they have flood warnings in Patcham don't they?