• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hello everyone ,
After following PJ as a guest for a little while I have taken the plunge and joined ! I see that I am no longer quite the latest member , so I had better get around to announcing my arrival. I am still working on a suitable avatar but have used one for now from the ancient world. I have already started by posting on the posts relating to international trade agreements upon which some of you have been kind enough to comment . I have also put up some posts on the recent passing of David Bowie. So you in posts ! :)

Welcome old bean xxx

I shall add, that you and I knew each other when we were younger than we are today and have very recently met up again - finding that we do not live very far from each other.

That we knew each other in more innocent days before the hurly burly - missing those years out completely - and now meet again in the peace of the Autumn of our lives. Then we spent hours drinking coffee and talking into the night now we tend to go for the vino and stumble into the night.

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Welcome PA. Glad you are here at Political Jack and have begun posting with us. :)

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Hello everyone ,
After following PJ as a guest for a little while I have taken the plunge and joined ! I see that I am no longer quite the latest member , so I had better get around to announcing my arrival. I am still working on a suitable avatar but have used one for now from the ancient world. I have already started by posting on the posts relating to international trade agreements upon which some of you have been kind enough to comment . I have also put up some posts on the recent passing of David Bowie. So you in posts ! :)

welcome!

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Hello everyone ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to PJ.

Welcome old bean xxx

I shall add, that you and I knew each other when we were younger than we are today and have very recently met up again - finding that we do not live very far from each other.

That we knew each other in more innocent days before the hurly burly - missing those years out completely - and now meet again in the peace of the Autumn of our lives. Then we spent hours drinking coffee and talking into the night now we tend to go for the vino and stumble into the night.
Just because a little water has passed under the bridge since we last met up doesn't mean that we don't look as young and , in your case , as beautiful as ever XXX :)

Jen

Senator
Hello everyone ,
Welcome.