• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

None for you?

They forced all the banks to take a bail out so that everybody would have stink on them. Only globalist-communists would peddle that. And yes that was the establishment picking losers to win. I didn't like the super sized banker bonuses but I do like when big business is there for me to have banking services and fossil fuels and etc.
I am going to be very politically incorrect here. The banks got the bailouts because they were the victim. They didn't force anyone to take a loan. They(outsideof a handfuls of cases) didn't defraud anyone.
The trusted people to repay their loans, and the homebuyers didn't. The banks were taken advantage of by predatory borrowers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am going to be very politically incorrect here. The banks got the bailouts because they were the victim. They didn't force anyone to take a loan. They(outsideof a handfuls of cases) didn't defraud anyone.
The trusted people to repay their loans, and the homebuyers didn't. The banks were taken advantage of by predatory borrowers.
Yean, Clintons CRA

As they were by students that took student loans and refuse to repay

You will have to pay sooner or later

Yean, Clintons CRA

As they were by students that took student loans and refuse to repay

You will have to pay sooner or later
Refusing to pay is the not the same thing as loan forgiveness.
The banks nor the borrowers were not victimized in the rare instance the banks chose to forgive someone's mortgage.
No one is victimized by the borrowers and the government agreeing to forgive student loans.
Just a buncha fart-sniffing old fogeys being jealous.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The banks nor the borrowers were not victimized in the rare instance the banks chose to forgive someone's mortgage.
No one is victimized by the borrowers and the government agreeing to forgive student loans.
surely you jest... the taxpayer is victimized. and society is victimized with another do-nothing with a shit degree..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Clintons CRA MADE banks loan to those with NO CREDIT/BAD CREDIT/BANKRUPTCY

A total clusterfvck and banks never chose to forgive dead beats as you

God of War

Governor
Takes two to tango. Those home loans were like student loans - largely government backed. ha ha

EatTheRich

President
AND your student loan as of now, has not been paid off. If I were you, I would keep the check book handy. The Supreme Court may put a wrench in your plan. Why do you believe you are so special that you should be allowed to borrow money, agree to pay it back and then expect others to pay off YOUR debt?
Yeah, it’s only corporate pension plans that are allowed to incur contractual obligations to people and then just flat out refuse to pay them with the government’s permission, right?

$400 billion dollar middle finger to the responsible
It's the Obama Phone on steroids.

Nothing for the Democrats to run on, so start buying votes hoping enough young people show up to the polls to stop the bleeding.

Given the number of people in the middle class (what's left of it) this pisses off, I doubt it works.