• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

none more appropriate...

Spamature

President

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am talking and why would anyone trust you?

Let me know when you find where exactly the 70% of the bilions we gave them is.
oh gosh golly. lemme pull up a chair... DO tell, please cite what you know is missing. I mean, for an all knowing savant like you, this should be the work of a moment...

fire away.. $70 billion... country being blown to shit.... active war rape. death all around. but no, you, Sickofleft have your finger on the pulse...

cite it... these deficits...

oh gosh golly. lemme pull up a chair... DO tell, please cite what you know is missing. I mean, for an all knowing savant like you, this should be the work of a moment...

fire away.. $70 billion... country being blown to shit.... active war rape. death all around. but no, you, Sickofleft have your finger on the pulse...

cite it... these deficits...
Simple question, why can we only account for about 30% of what we have sent them? Why isn't the Leahy Vetting being followed?

I know, I know.... real questions...

Please insert below how much I must love Putin.......

Yawn.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Simple question, why can we only account for about 30% of what we have sent them? Why isn't the Leahy Vetting being followed?

Yawn.
Nah no need to insert ..

As a base of discussion please post a link to the quantified 'about 30%'?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Yawn.
Yawn.

Which aspect of Leahy has been violated by Ukraine, again..a valid link....?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Yawn.
Do you have a clue as to wtf you are talking about? How does Ukraine receive aid? Do you know? Are you thinking we deposit cash in accounts in Ukraine? We do not. We allow them to receive weapons from US inventories and then we buy weapons to replace those delivered. So far they have gotten about 8,000 Javelins. They have blown up more than 2,000 Russian armored vehicles. Are you thinking a Ukrainian soldier should be filling out forms to report the use of the weapon?

They fire long range missiles at the Russians or attack a Russian unit with drones. OK...TIME OUT. Send in the appropriate federal forms.

Aid is not just military equipment. It is also economic aid, food, electrical equipment etc..

Yawn.

Which aspect of Leahy has been violated by Ukraine, again..a valid link....?
What is a valid link? You get to determine what is valid.... interesting :rolleyes:

Leahy vetting comes into play where the Azov is concerned, a group declared Nazi's as far back as 2015 by right wing rags Newsweek and Time Magazine. The DOD has admitted they do not track where the weapons go (recently failed (again) there own audit), just wondering how they got around Leahy with that?

Also, in a story since scrubbed by CBS that stalwart of accurate truthful reporting, the head of a non-profit (I believe it was the Blue and Yellow) stated in April of this year that only 30% of the weapons were finding there way to the front. CBS after getting pressure from the Ukraine to add a correction to the story that essentially states.."It's much better now"......

It's much better now..... huh...... that would lead people who are willing to ask questions about this, what does that mean? From 30% making it to.....50%.??...if that is the case, where are the other 50% going?

We don't know....... but given the Ukraine is the second most corrupt country in Europe it is worth asking.

This is all public by the way, again there this thing called the internet......