• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Notebooks

Zam-Zam

Senator
Only time will tell. If the people looking at the Bidens can tie any of those documents/ or Joes notes...... to information in Hunters Emails and it's game over for the corrupt vindictive dirtbag that is Joe Biden.
It's not a good look for Joe no matter how this turns out. Although an ever-friendly press will do as much damage control as they reasonably think they can get away with.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That’s it! You just keep giving Trump and Pence the business for their document issues!

Are you ever ashamed of being such a ridiculous GOP hack?

;-)
Lock em up Bugsy. Trump AND Pence. Toss ‘em in the pokey. Now…can I get a “lock Biden up” out of YOU?

Yeah…I thought not. Because you are a paid DNC a$$et.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Lock em up Bugsy. Trump AND Pence. Toss ‘em in the pokey. Now…can I get a “lock Biden up” out of YOU?

Yeah…I thought not. Because you are a paid DNC a$$et.
You’ll get that from me in a New York minute if you can show that Biden committed a crime.

But you won’t even try to do that. You’ll just whine and continue your hackery.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You’ll get that from me in a New York minute if you can show that Biden committed a crime.

But you won’t even try to do that. You’ll just whine and continue your hackery.
So, you can’t do it. The “hack” can serve up Trump and Pence on a plate…but Bugsy just CANNOT give up his political gods.

Yep. That was easy enough. :-/

Bugsy McGurk

President
So, you can’t do it. The “hack” can serve up Trump and Pence on a plate…but Bugsy just CANNOT give up his political gods.

Yep. That was easy enough. :-/
As I predicted, you don’t even try to make the case that Biden committed a crime. You just say he should be locked up. Because you’re a ridiculous hack.