• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nuclear Stupidity 101

The morons who wrote this have obviously never seen any of the pictures from Japan in 1945.

According to the PSA, you are to get inside, and take a shower...

1664889461097.png

The Nukes we have today are 10 times what these ones were but...ummm inside where, shower where?

1664889546560.png

Remember, get into a building, wash your hands, take a shower....stay inside............ Never mind that after a nuclear blast that everything is now "outside"........

Useful Idiocy and a Virtue Signaling Gov't is suicide.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The morons who wrote this have obviously never seen any of the pictures from Japan in 1945.

View attachment 72609

The Nukes we have today are 10 times what these ones were but...ummm inside where, shower where?

View attachment 72610

Remember, get into a building, wash your hands, take a shower....stay inside............ Never mind that after a nuclear blast that everything is now "outside"........

It’s pretty darned ignorant. All these folks hopping on Amazon and buying up inventories of potassium iodide are similarly dense. “Our bodies are thoroughly irradiated…but my thyroid is looking sweet!”

No wonder we citizens elect the inferior. We ARE the inferior.

It’s pretty darned ignorant. All these folks hopping on Amazon and buying up inventories of potassium iodide are similarly dense. “Our bodies are thoroughly irradiated…but my thyroid is looking sweet!”

No wonder we citizens elect the inferior. We ARE the inferior.
The only thing that would have made this PSA even more useless if they ended it with "Please get vaccinated and boosted"...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The only thing that would have made this PSA even more useless if they ended it with "Please get vaccinated and boosted"...
Give it time. The jury is still out until we’ve heard definitive word from Fauci.

Coupla masks and some primary school closures oughta cover it…

middleview

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 72609

View attachment 72610

Not everyone is at ground zero. Did you guys run out of anything meaningful to post?

1664892667322.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Awwwwwww but that would deprive you and your gestapo benefactors the joy of shooting me twice for not voting for the corrupt ass-les you love so much.
Yet another lie. When did I advocate shooting people for how they vote?

I don't know how Babbit voted, but I do know that she was leading a mob trying to enter a secured area through a broken window in pursuit of members of congress.

Yet another lie. When did I advocate shooting people for how they vote?

I don't know how Babbit voted, but I do know that she was leading a mob trying to enter a secured area through a broken window in pursuit of members of congress.
And for breaking that window,unarmed you would have shot her twice.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wow, this is saying a lot but that might the single dumbest thing you have ever said. Obviously that ridiculous PSA was directed at the Democratic base.
In damage control classes in the Navy we were taught pretty much what the PSA said. Assuming the ship is still afloat (or the building you are in is still standing) there are things you should do to minimize radiation.

Trying to make that a political point is silly.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And for breaking that window,unarmed you would have shot her twice.
She didn't break the window, she was entering a secure area, at the head of a mob. Yes, I'd have shot her twice. The officer did his job. He prevented the mob from entering that area and threatening members of congress in that hallway.

What would you have done? Wrestled with her, while more of the mob climbed through? Negotiate with her to limit the number of people she'd let in to the area?

"Ok Ashli, you can bring in three of your best buddies from the mob....everyone else has to stay out there. Got it?"

In damage control classes in the Navy we were taught pretty much what the PSA said. Assuming the ship is still afloat (or the building you are in is still standing) there are things you should do to minimize radiation.

Trying to make that a political point is silly.
Dude, this city grinds to a halt if it rains really hard. The PSA is ridiculous for about a billion reasons.

She didn't break the window, she was entering a secure area, at the head of a mob. Yes, I'd have shot her twice. The officer did his job. He prevented the mob from entering that area and threatening members of congress in that hallway.

What would you have done? Wrestled with her, while more of the mob climbed through? Negotiate with her to limit the number of people she'd let in to the area?

"Ok Ashli, you can bring in three of your best buddies from the mob....everyone else has to stay out there. Got it?"
Your justification for shooting an unarmed woman is f-cking pathetic. Despite what you have been repeatedly told by the people who have brianwashed you, 1/6 was never in any peril of putting the election or our Gov't at any risk of being overthrown etc.

It's all bullshit being used to carry out a political persecution. OF couse its not suprising I mean the shit sucking scumbag you helped install as President is turning the country into a police state, nobody is suprised that you approve of this.

The regime thanks you.

As for the rest of us, thank god you were never a cop.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your justification for shooting an unarmed woman is f-cking pathetic. Despite what you have been repeatedly told by the people who have brianwashed you, 1/6 was never in any peril of putting the election or our Gov't at any risk of being overthrown etc.

It's all bullshit being used to carry out a political persecution. OF couse its not suprising I mean the shit sucking scumbag you helped install as President is turning the country into a police state, nobody is suprised that you approve of this.

The regime thanks you.

As for the rest of us, thank god you were never a cop.
Whether or not Trump's plan had a hope of success does not mean that wasn't his plan. Could it have succeeded? 100 to 1 shot. But he still tried.

You have yet to answer one single question I asked of you, because you'd be forced to admit the truth. Trump was trying to prevent the completion of the count of electoral votes. He hoped to get the battleground states to send an unelected slate of electors to stay in power.

There was no other reason to call for a wild protest on 1/6. Stop the vote, intimidate congress, delay until the "alternate and illegal electors" could be appointed.

your excuses for people breaking the law is what is pathetic. You deny that her intent was a threat. What other reason did she have for entering that hallway?
How many of the rioters would it have taken to overcome the one cop? Two? Three? Four? How would the cop have known she didn't have a gun in her pocket?
Why would he give her the benefit of the doubt that she didn't have a weapon?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Awwwwwww but that would deprive you and your gestapo benefactors the joy of shooting me twice for not voting for the corrupt ass-les you love so much.
Geeze - that post was extra sh*tstainy…even for THAT…uhhh…forum contributor. Since these folks are animated EXCLUSIVELY by politics and State order, one can only presume that what has him so bitter must be the AWFUL performance of his worshipped deity (the DNC and its operatives).

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Geeze - that post was extra sh*tstainy…even for THAT…uhhh…forum contributor. Since these folks are animated EXCLUSIVELY by politics and State order, one can only presume that what has him so bitter must be the AWFUL performance of his worshipped deity (the DNC and its operatives).
You guys jump on a PSA related to steps to minimize radiation exposure as some kind of evidence of democrat incompetence and think you've made a contribution to any kind of civil debate.

You are dedicated to raising issues like the war on christmas or any possible distraction from Trump as a reason to vote against republicans...but think my point about the destruction radius of a nuclear weapon is "sh*tstainy"? No matter how stupid a thread might be, you can make it even less useful with your lame posts.

By the way...how shitty was it to suggest Babbit was shot because of how she voted?

ou guys jump on a PSA related to steps to minimize radiation exposure as some kind of evidence of democrat incompetence and think you've made a contribution to any kind of civil debate.
The only thing more ridiculous then the PSA is your defense of it.

Get inside and take a shower, stay inside..........

Again
1664901452898.png

1664901489022.png

The weapons both sides have today are more powerful then the ones dropped in 1945.

There will be no inside, or showers.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The only thing more ridiculous then the PSA is your defense of it.

Get inside and take a shower, stay inside..........

Again
View attachment 72612

View attachment 72613

The weapons both sides have today are more powerful then the ones dropped in 1945.

There will be no inside, or showers.
I showed you the radius of impact. The modern hydrogen bomb still has limits as far as blast damage and radiation exposure.

Feel free to ignore the PSA.