• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obamagate

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
And the answer is:

Trump is right: everyone knows what Obamagate is.

It’s the fact that the FBI & intelligence agencies learned that Putin was attempting to interfere in the US election to Trump’s benefit, correctly thought Russian interests would try to infiltrate his campaign, investigated...
That's being called into question:

President Trump's spy chief is reportedly declassifying information that shows CIA Director John Brennan "suppressed" intelligence on Russia wanting Hillary Clinton to win the 2016 election.

Try to keep up...

Jack4freedom

Governor

President Trump's spy chief is reportedly declassifying information that shows CIA Director John Brennan "suppressed" intelligence on Russia wanting Hillary Clinton to win the 2016 election.

Try to keep up...
If CIA/FBI wanted Hillary Clinton to win, instead of releasing a report suggesting that emailgate/Weinergate was reopened a week before the election, they would have held that back and leaked a story about Trump Russia collusion and the Trump Tower meeting in late October. Comey in effect, handed Trump his razor thin victory in the key battleground states and thus the Presidency.

Raoul_Luke

If CIA/FBI wanted Hillary Clinton to win, instead of releasing a report suggesting that emailgate/Weinergate was reopened a week before the election, they would have held that back and leaked a story about Trump Russia collusion and the Trump Tower meeting in late October. Comey in effect, handed Trump his razor thin victory in the key battleground states and thus the Presidency.
First off, that has nothing to do with what I posted. Secondly, Comey was covering his ass after thinking Hillary was going to coast to victory when he reopened that "investigation" which, lets face it, did not change a single person's mind about voting for her. And how can we ever forget the bullshit claim that "All 17 intelligence agencies agreed that the Russians were trying to help Trump win?"

Jack4freedom

Governor
First off, that has nothing to do with what I posted. Secondly, Comey was covering his ass after thinking Hillary was going to coast to victory when he reopened that "investigation" which, lets face it, did not change a single person's mind about voting for her. And how can we ever forget the bullshit claim that "All 17 intelligence agencies agreed that the Russians were trying to help Trump win?"

Swing voters in the only states that matter were definitely influenced by the late breaking bullshit weinergate report by Comey. Trump won those states with razor thin margins to carry the EC. I remember when Comey’s report came out and I knew Trump had a great shot to win. Vegas oddsmakers made Trump favorite going into the last weekend before the election. Comey definitely swung the election to Trump.

Mick

The Right is always right
And the answer is:

Trump is right: everyone knows what Obamagate is.

It’s the fact that the FBI & intelligence agencies learned that Putin was attempting to interfere in the US election to Trump’s benefit, correctly thought Russian interests would try to infiltrate his campaign, investigated...
Except they knew that was bullshit, Julie. Jesus, don't you ever deal in facts?

Mick

Swing voters in the only states that matter were definitely influenced by the late breaking bullshit weinergate report by Comey. Trump won those states with razor thin margins to carry the EC. I remember when Comey’s report came out and I knew Trump had a great shot to win. Vegas oddsmakers made Trump favorite going into the last weekend before the election. Comey definitely swung the election to Trump.
Parnut and Fruitman say this on Madcow's show, too? Lordy!

Jack4freedom

Governor
Except they knew that was bullshit, Julie. Jesus, don't you ever deal in facts?
Everyone knew it was bullshit except all US intel agencies, the US Senate Intel Commitee the OSC investigators and most informed Americans. Meaning, clueless, deep state, dip shit Trump Cultists. That’s your “everyone”champ, but in the real world it doesn’t fly.

Raoul_Luke

Who first swung it in favor of Hillary by claiming the Russians had tried to interfere to hurt Hillary? If anything Comey's announcement maybe evened up the field a little for Trump. Vegas oddsmakers made Trump the favorite because Hillary was a horrible candidate.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Try to keep up...
...........With the latest diversionary crap dumped from the rectum of the GOP press hacks....lol

Jack4freedom

Governor
Who first swung it in favor of Hillary by claiming the Russians had tried to interfere to hurt Hillary? If anything Comey's announcement maybe evened up the field a little for Trump. Vegas oddsmakers made Trump the favorite because Hillary was a horrible candidate.
Cite the quote where Comey comes out before the election stating that the Russians were interfering to hurt Hillary....You can’t because it’s bullshit.

Raoul_Luke

...........With the latest diversionary crap dumped from the rectum of the GOP press hacks....lol
That's precisely what you guys said when I posted that Trump didn't "collude" with Russia, when I said Flynn was framed, when I said Carter Page was never an agent of Russia, when I said the dossier was DNC/Clinton propaganda, and on and on and on And every one of them has proven 100% correct. "lol" indeed...

Raoul_Luke

Mick

Everyone knew it was bullshit except all US intel agencies, the US Senate Intel Commitee the OSC investigators and most informed Americans. Meaning, clueless, deep state, dip shit Trump Cultists. That’s your “everyone”champ, but in the real world it doesn’t fly.
No, they all knew collusion was bullshit.....as did everyone American with an IQ above room temperature centigrade. That excludes you, madcow, and the rest of the freaks.

:D

Jack4freedom

Governor
That's precisely what you guys said when I posted that Trump didn't "collude" with Russia, when I said Flynn was framed, when I said Carter Page was never an agent of Russia, when I said the dossier was DNC/Clinton propaganda, and on and on and on And every one of them has proven 100% bullshit.... "lol" indeed...
There, fixed it for you...

Raoul_Luke

Look, that "suggestion" was based on the assertion that "Russia" hacked the DNC, stole the embarrassing emails and gave them to Wikileaks. Only problem is, that assertion was based on speculation, not facts.

So at this point, the ones who say they "know it was bullshit" are the, well, bullshitters.

Jack4freedom

Governor
No, they all knew collusion was bullshit.....as did everyone American with an IQ above room temperature centigrade. That excludes you, madcow, and the rest of the freaks.

:D
We’ll all see how it plays out in a few months smartie. Until then, you guys can keep jerking each other off with each new “blockbuster deep state” gem churned out by your media turd cutters and make the same 3 year old claims about the heinous crimes committed by all of your imagined enemies. Like the Sundance Kid said “That’s what you’re good at Butch”. But it’s all just a bunch of hot smelly air, a fart in the wind. I can hardly wait for the next blockbuster installment.

Cheers