• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obamagate

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Reporter: “What crime are you accusing Obama of?”

Trump: “Obamagate.”

Reporter: “But what is the crime?”

Trump: “You know what it is”

And here's the answer:

Jacob T. Levy
@jtlevy

Trump is right: everyone knows what Obamagate is. It’s the fact that the FBI & intelligence agencies learned that Putin was attempting to interfere in the US election to Trump’s benefit, correctly thought Russian interests would try to infiltrate his campaign, investigated...

7:23 PM · May 11, 2020

For reference, see Mueller Report.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
In Trumplandia, where up is down, it was wrong for our counter-intel and law enforcement officials to fully investigate the Kremlin’s illegal interference in our election. Indeed, those officials should now be prosecuted and persecuted.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
In Trumplandia, where up is down, it was wrong for our counter-intel and law enforcement officials to fully investigate the Kremlin’s illegal interference in our election. Indeed, those officials should now be prosecuted and persecuted.
I really hope when Trump is gone that there can be some legal remedies to nab the political hacks like Barr. He needs his reputation legitimately destroyed. Over 2000 DOJ alumni called for his ouster over his interference in the Flynn matter. I also hope Flynn's judge gives Barr holy hell and resists dropping the case.

Good news: Judge Emmet Sullivan is inviting intervention in the matter of Barr's political move to drop charges against Flynn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/us-judge-puts-on-hold-justice-dept-move-to-dismiss-michael-flynns-guilty-plea-to-hear-outside-groups-challenges/2020/05/12/2fb4e356-949d-11ea-82b4-c8db161ff6e5_story.html

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Obama Unworried About Trump Accusing Him of Crime Because Bill Barr Does Not Prosecute Criminals. - Andy Borowitz

Heh heh.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Sen McConnell rushes in to help Trump bash Obama. Moscow Mitch is a very bad man.

Michael Steele
@MichaelSteele

I'm sure Mitch is aware that a grown ass black man who happens to be a former president has agency to speak his mind on how his successor is managing this crisis, especially since his successor has yet to keep "his mouth shut" about him. And "classless"?

McConnell: Obama 'should have kept his mouth shut' on Trump's
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said on Monday that former President Obama should have held back from criticizing President Trump's handling of the coronavirus, calling the decision "a
thehill.com

2:17 PM · May 12, 2020

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sen McConnell rushes in to help Trump bash Obama. Moscow Mitch is a very bad man.

Michael Steele
@MichaelSteele

I'm sure Mitch is aware that a grown ass black man who happens to be a former president has agency to speak his mind on how his successor is managing this crisis, especially since his successor has yet to keep "his mouth shut" about him. And "classless"?

McConnell: Obama 'should have kept his mouth shut' on Trump's
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said on Monday that former President Obama should have held back from criticizing President Trump's handling of the coronavirus, calling the decision "a
thehill.com

2:17 PM · May 12, 2020
In Trumplandia, Moscow Mitch has no problem with Dear Leader Trump endlessly bashing our last president, a black man, but he insists that said black man “keep his mouth shut” with respect to Dear Leader.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
In Trumplandia, Moscow Mitch has no problem with Dear Leader Trump endlessly bashing our last president, a black man, but he insists that said black man “keep his mouth shut” with respect to Dear Leader.
Moscow Mitch and Vlad Trump two peas in a pod.

1589493529619.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I really hope when Trump is gone that there can be some legal remedies to nab the political hacks like Barr. He needs his reputation legitimately destroyed. Over 2000 DOJ alumni called for his ouster over his interference in the Flynn matter. I also hope Flynn's judge gives Barr holy hell and resists dropping the case.

Good news: Judge Emmet Sullivan is inviting intervention in the matter of Barr's political move to drop charges against Flynn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/us-judge-puts-on-hold-justice-dept-move-to-dismiss-michael-flynns-guilty-plea-to-hear-outside-groups-challenges/2020/05/12/2fb4e356-949d-11ea-82b4-c8db161ff6e5_story.html
Odds are YOU will be gone before Trump is

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Reporter: “What crime are you accusing Obama of?”

Trump: “Obamagate.”

Reporter: “But what is the crime?”

Trump: “You know what it is”

And here's the answer:

Jacob T. Levy
@jtlevy

Trump is right: everyone knows what Obamagate is. It’s the fact that the FBI & intelligence agencies learned that Putin was attempting to interfere in the US election to Trump’s benefit, correctly thought Russian interests would try to infiltrate his campaign, investigated...

7:23 PM · May 11, 2020

For reference, see Mueller Report.
Hillary Clinton Will Win by a Landslide Against Donald Trump

observer.com

H
illary Clinton Will Win by a Landslide Against Donald Trump
Americans want a president, not a bitterly divisive performer.
observer.com
observer.com
Hillary Clinton will win by a landslide against Donald Trump. I expect her to win 46 states, and if I am wrong, it is equally likely she will win more than 46 states in November, rather than less.

"You people tm" say a lot that is meaningless. This thread is one. Take my advice

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You wrote a statement that made no sense and then you ended with a question mark.....as if you weren't even sure what you meant.
It was in fact quite clear. That you can't understand it says way more about you than what I wrote.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It was in fact quite clear. That you can't understand it says way more about you than what I wrote.
And the answer is:

Trump is right: everyone knows what Obamagate is.

It’s the fact that the FBI & intelligence agencies learned that Putin was attempting to interfere in the US election to Trump’s benefit, correctly thought Russian interests would try to infiltrate his campaign, investigated...