• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Oldies

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Good song. You have to listen to the lyrics while contemplating whether it should be put in the cheesy thread.
Having been through the cycle of infatuation, declaration of true love to the realization that the question of how to make love stay is one I've asked many, many times...

I disagree it is cheesy.

write on

Senator
Having been through the cycle of infatuation, declaration of true love to the realization that the question of how to make love stay is one I've asked many, many times...

I disagree it is cheesy.
I may be younger than you, but that song sparked my young self with its lyrics- along with my broad interest in all genres of music then and now.

That's why I post songs from when and whatever happened at the time and my mood at that time, along with with a guiding light....and sound.

It's all good

Last edited:

write on

Senator
I may be younger than you, but that song sparked my young self with its lyrics- along with my broad interest in all genres of music then and now.

That's why I post songs from when and whatever happened at the time and my mood at that time, along with with a guiding light....and sound.

It's all good
Off topic, but I'll confess that I post before I proofread and then I have to go back and correct my mistakes.

So sue me! :)