• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

once again, research and fact destroys popular narrative...

Sure there is. We can incarcerate criminals, we can find and treat the insane, we can foster decency in our children instead of raising them to be pigs and animals. Decent people can stand up and say we don't want to take it anymore. But on the other hand you're right we still have to live it. But not just
1.) Incarceration criminals isn't preventing crime. It is done after the fact. You can't throw someone in jail before they commit someone before they actually shoot someone.
2.) We have been doing that. It is very limited in its effectiveness.
3.) People are free to raise their children as they see fit. Parental right, bruh.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1.) Incarceration criminals isn't preventing crime. It is done after the fact. You can't throw someone in jail before they commit someone before they actually shoot someone.
2.) We have been doing that. It is very limited in its effectiveness.
3.) People are free to raise their children as they see fit. Parental right, bruh.
Ok bruh. Shit kids means shit society.

I contend people want more than shit and violence to live in, bruh

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Telling people how to raise their kids is restricting their freedom.
You don't want to force parents to raise their kids to not be shitheads?
You read English much? I wrote can not must. People want their kids to be dumb as f&&k just like them, more power too em. When those kids lose their shit cause they can achieve zero and get all whacked in the head....yeah..I wanna identify the crazies and lock them away or get them treatment. Otherwise..be as dumb as you'd like..

You read English much? I wrote can not must. People want their kids to be dumb as f&&k just like them, more power too em. When those kids lose their shit cause they can achieve zero and get all whacked in the head....yeah..I wanna identify the crazies and lock them away or get them treatment. Otherwise..be as dumb as you'd like..
So it was never a serious solution to the gun violence problem to begin with.

Zam-Zam

Senator
We have implemented positive culture change in this country before...In the sixties, most adults smoked cigarettes. Although no law was passed prohibiting adults from buying and smoking cigarettes, far fewer Americans do it today. The culture was changed.

It's a process, and it takes time, but it can be done. The "It can't be done" limited thinkers cannot imagine it, so our best bet is to ignore them and do it anyway.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The level of parental responsibility is not going to change unless the government is going to compel it.
Maybe for you people that are dependent on the Government
Being a responsible parent has nothing to do with the damn government

We have implemented positive culture change in this country before...In the sixties, most adults smoked cigarettes. Although no law was passed prohibiting adults from buying and smoking cigarettes, far fewer Americans do it today. The culture was changed.

It's a process, and it takes time, but it can be done. The "It can't be done" limited thinkers cannot imagine it, so our best bet is to ignore them and do it anyway.
Cigarettes are legally required to have a fairly extensive warning labor on it.
And the legal smoking age is now 21.
The laws have changed.