• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

PJ Poll time

As much as PJ represents the population at large, I am curious. If you voted for Biden in 2020 has he done anything that would cost him your vote in 2024?
Also if you didn't vote for him in 2020, has he done anything to earn your vote in 2024?

My hypothesis is positively no minds have been changed.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
As much as PJ represents the population at large, I am curious. If you voted for Biden in 2020 has he done anything that would cost him your vote in 2024?
Also if you didn't vote for him in 2020, has he done anything to earn your vote in 2024?

I voted for him and would again. I agree, nobody here has changed their mind.

BobbyT

Governor

I voted for him but he wasn't in my top 3. Whether I'll vote for him again entirely depends upon who is running. He hasn't done anything in particular to lose my vote.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Witht the rate of the cult base shrinking, the GOP alienating every group besides angry white " fake evangelicals " I don't really see things changing.

I know they are suppressing voters nationwide but on the other hand activists like Stacey Abrams ARE GETTING hundreds of thousands of voters registered. I saw where in about 10 years the 65-90 voter block will only be about 18% of the electorate - that is the Greatest Loser block of voters.

You see now the Greatest Loser has admitted losing and avoided BIG TIME the recent right wing Pence BOOFEST in Florida. After his low energy , rambling, repeating over and over again the same old sheot speech I see why he wouldn't want to venture out - it was quite embarrassing for right wingers - THEY HAD TO SHOVE HIM OFF THE STAGE IT WAS SO BAD !

So tell me right wingers where the new voters are coming from in 2022 and 2024, history shows you should win in 2022 - but then history also shows the greatest loser like 0-73 recently and 1-62 on Obamacare

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Biden's approval rating is 52%. Trump never got close to that.

Breitbart throws a bunch of other numbers in to pad the story....yes, many Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction. Do they blame Biden or the republicans in Congress?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
You see now the Greatest Loser has admitted losing and avoided BIG TIME the recent right wing Pence BOOFEST in Florida. After his low energy , rambling, repeating over and over again the same old sheot speech I see why he wouldn't want to venture out - it was quite embarrassing for right wingers - THEY HAD TO SHOVE HIM OFF THE STAGE IT WAS SO BAD !
Biden is da man as our PJ friend, Fairsheet, used to say. :)
Being in exile as an ex monarch is how Cohen describes Trump these days.
As far as wanting to still be the center of attention he so badly craves... poor Trump has been reported to crash weddings and memorial services. :(
What is Donald Trump up to these days? Oh, not much, just reportedly telling people he’s going to be president again by August, crashing weddings, and according to a new report from Bloomberg BusinessWeek, dropping in on memorial services and having a weirdly good time for an event honoring a dead person:
Trump Has Reportedly Been Crashing Mar-a-Lago Memorial Services Because Of Course He Has | Vanity Fair

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Jen Psaki's sister was hired at NIH. She had worked there before. Can anyone show her PHD in public health from John Hopkins or her MS degree from Harverd and her position at WHO had nothing to do with getting hired?

the point is this...if you can show Joe actually got them those jobs, it is not evident in the article.