• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Probably won't be missed...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Satan bringing his [Unwelcome language removed] home.........good...........I hope he suffers for a day or so before he dies......

gigi

Mayor
A member of his church said he was in a healthcare facility, but didn't say hospice....at least according to another article on Yahoo. I doubt they share much info with his estranged son. Regardless, hopefully he'll see the light before he goes and repent.
Meanwhile, the groups he persecuted in his state have taken the high road. They won't be celebrating or taunting the family. I hope that doesn't go over their heads.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
A member of his church said he was in a healthcare facility, but didn't say hospice....at least according to another article on Yahoo. I doubt they share much info with his estranged son. Regardless, hopefully he'll see the light before he goes and repent.
Meanwhile, the groups he persecuted in his state have taken the high road. They won't be celebrating or taunting the family. I hope that doesn't go over their heads.
I seriously doubt it, I sure didn't agree with the tactics they chose to use, they hurt a lot of people .

GordonGecko

President
If Phelps and his "church" had only "toned it down" just a little bit...i.e. not done the protests at soldiers' funerals....just been virulently anti-gay but within the confines of tradtional rightw-winger?

They never would have had the bipartisan opposition they have. Tony Perkins and Rick Santorum are just cleverer and more "subtle" is all.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
If Phelps and his "church" had only "toned it down" just a little bit...i.e. not done the protests at soldiers' funerals....just been virulently anti-gay but within the confines of tradtional rightw-winger?

They never would have had the bipartisan opposition they have. Tony Perkins and Rick Santorum are just cleverer and more "subtle" is all.
There was nothing "traditional right wing" about Phelps.

fairsheet

Senator