• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question for Bernie supporters

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If the DNC rips Bernie off... again... will you support the candidate they decide upon for the nominee?
Bloom has bought the DNC...……...now at 19% behind Bernie.2nd place and Bernie heads say if not the NOM they will not vote...……..OCF will be the lonely sheep

reason10

Governor
Probably the Democratic candidate.
There are no democratic candidates. The modern day Democratic party does not trust the democratic process. They do not trust the voters, which is why they flood the system with illegal aliens illegally voting.

If Bloomberg hijacks the nomination, several things will happen:

1. Cortez (formerly known as AOC) will push for a third party. That will be her final act of good for the country before she is voted out of office. A split party means a Trump reelection landslide.

2. Bloomberg is so damaged by the stuff he has already said (and millions and millions of Republican impeachment campaign funds will be plastering those things on TV every day) he'll barely be able to stand on a box at the debates.

3. He'll be running against the greatest president of all time. He'll completely fall on his ass at the debates.

4. Bottom line, Trump landslide reelection. House falls to the Republicans; Senate Republican majority increased.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
There are no democratic candidates. The modern day Democratic party does not trust the democratic process. They do not trust the voters, which is why they flood the system with illegal aliens illegally voting.

If Bloomberg hijacks the nomination, several things will happen:

1. Cortez (formerly known as AOC) will push for a third party. That will be her final act of good for the country before she is voted out of office. A split party means a Trump reelection landslide.

2. Bloomberg is so damaged by the stuff he has already said (and millions and millions of Republican impeachment campaign funds will be plastering those things on TV every day) he'll barely be able to stand on a box at the debates.

3. He'll be running against the greatest president of all time. He'll completely fall on his ass at the debates.

4. Bottom line, Trump landslide reelection. House falls to the Republicans; Senate Republican majority increased.

AND WE ARE GUARANTEED 4 MORE YEARS OF RECORD DOW AND UNEMPLOYMENT !!!!

umm.........how's that dow doing now and in the future with 1/10th of thew worlds population under quarantine and imports from China way down .

If the DNC rips Bernie off... again... will you support the candidate they decide upon for the nominee?
Recall in 2016, Bernie endorsed Hillary mere hours after he himself "dropped out" of the race. Of course, Bernie was paid $600,000 by the Clinton campaign/DNC (which were one in the same at that time), so his embarrassing move was understandable.

I don't know if he's being paid again this time, but I don't think so. However, it should be remembered by all and sundry that Bernie Sanders claimed in 2016 that Hillary Clinton was the best candidate for president.

Recall in 2016, Bernie endorsed Hillary mere hours after he himself "dropped out" of the race. Of course, Bernie was paid $600,000 by the Clinton campaign/DNC (which were one in the same at that time), so his embarrassing move was understandable.

I don't know if he's being paid again this time, but I don't think so. However, it should be remembered by all and sundry that Bernie Sanders claimed in 2016 that Hillary Clinton was the best candidate for president.
Ah, look here, I was right!

Bernie has declared he'll support the nominee, even if it's Bloomberg, who he referred to as "obscene" and "trying to buy the election". You can always count on commies to roll over and do as they're told as long as they get sufficient compensation. It's all about the Benjamins, baby!

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/02/18/sanders-obscene-bloomberg-is-trying-to-buy-the-presidency-ill-support-dem-nominee/

Ah, look here, I was right!

Bernie has declared he'll support the nominee, even if it's Bloomberg, who he referred to as "obscene" and "trying to buy the election". You can always count on commies to roll over and do as they're told as long as they get sufficient compensation. It's all about the Benjamins, baby!

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/02/18/sanders-obscene-bloomberg-is-trying-to-buy-the-presidency-ill-support-dem-nominee/
Is that what the Russians over at Breibart are telling you?