• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Question for Middleview (Non-Political)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Middleview said he was Navy IT kept track of navy nukes, then got out of the navy and went to college to be a fireman. He currently is a fireman, who works for a brokerage house and also owns a restaurant. Wake up the fact is that everyone in the navy gets firefighting training, this does not make one a fireman, but middleview got out of the navy and instead of going to college for computer IT went to college to learn how to drag a hose,

Now he owns a restaurant, works for the exchange, while not being a fireman all this is concurrent not what he has done in the past.
I'm not going to call you a f**king idiot because the last time i did that they deleted my post but I am going to say you are not very smart.
I've known several Firemen who, do to their schedules, were able to own separate businesses. They have a lot of free time. I knew one who built the largest pool supply business in the southern part of his state because his firefighter schedule gave him two weeks off at a time. Most of these guys have other pursuits in addition to their fire fighting jobs.
MV also said that his wife and son(s) runs his restaurant. He may only play a supplementary role in the business.
You're pissing me off, making no sense and forcing me to defend a Liberal because it's common sense to do so.
Stop being such a dumbass.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I'm not going to call you a f**king idiot because the last time i did that they deleted my post but I am going to say you are not very smart.
I've known several Firemen who, do to their schedules, were able to own separate businesses. They have a lot of free time. I knew one who built the largest pool supply business in the southern part of his state because his firefighter schedule gave him two weeks off at a time. Most of these guys have other pursuits in addition to their fire fighting jobs.
MV also said that his wife and son(s) runs his restaurant. He may only play a supplementary role in the business.
You're pissing me off, making no sense and forcing me to defend a Liberal because it's common sense to do so.
Stop being such a dumbass.
So his 70 year old wife runs the business. Yea that's the life I want for my wife?

Isn't day trading easier for someone who works for a brokerage.

Grow up turd everything this fart says is a lie.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You said she committed perjury. That would require that she testified under oath. I don't remember that.
She testified under oath to Congress

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Middleview said last Wednesday at 5:26 PM
Everybody aboard ship goes to fire fighting school. Those who lead teams go more than once, both for fire fighting and damage control.

My other job was in IT and I spent most of my enlistment at the Fleet Operations Control Center. Mostly nuclear weapons inventory and Sea Surveillance.

The closest you got to a nuke was the discovery channel
What part of what I wrote do you think indicates I was ever near any nuclear weapons?
You say you've had training related to systems and yet you don't know shit about inventory systems. I also worked on a computer system call Sea Surveillance. That didn't mean I roamed around the pacific keeping track of ships.

You must be a one man circle jerk at an event where first responders are constantly having to put up with you.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
What part of what I wrote do you think indicates I was ever near any nuclear weapons?
You say you've had training related to systems and yet you don't know shit about inventory systems. I also worked on a computer system call Sea Surveillance. That didn't mean I roamed around the pacific keeping track of ships.

You must be a one man circle jerk at an event where first responders are constantly having to put up with you.
1977 computer that middleview played with

You played I bought stock

middleview

President
Supporting Member
She testified under oath to Congress

As was explained in the link I provided these were briefing documents marked "classified" using "portion marks", whatever that means. They should have been declassified prior to the calls they were related to and were mistakenly left as classified.

He said three documents had marking indicating they were classified. He was not more specific.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Dude if I worked at a brokerage I could buy a new 5 million dollar for the stove every year.

Enjoy your trailer

1. As an employee you are not permitted to trade in your own account. I had to transfer all brokerage accounts at another brokerage over to my current employer. Every buy and sell has to be reviewed prior to execution. Day trading is not permitted.

2. As if anyone would hire you at a brokerage.

3. My trailer has a three car garage, two offices, two large master suites, two additional bedrooms, a small gym and a hot tub...

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
I like a place called Red Hot and Blue which touts Memphis style. Memphis style means with cole slaw on the sandwich. It's pretty good stuff.
Of course, there are a lot of local BBQ places in DFW. I haven't tried them all.
Not a big fan of coleslaw, and vinegar based barbeque sauce isn't a favorite either. Grew up in KC and nothing beats that sweet spicy smokiness of KC barbeque for me but everyone has their own favorite.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Must be fun being a schizoid being a Navy IT person inventorying nukes then telling people that you never said that
What do you think IT would have to do with maintaining nuclear weapons inventory?
Here is a hint...it wouldn't be going out to weapons storage and counting warheads.

Contrary to your version of my posts, I never claimed to be in charge of that function. I just wrote software and helped validate transfer orders to move weapons from one place to another...usually from a storage bunker to a ship or back again when the ship was coming into port for maintenence. Typically we would cross check previous inventory against current on any ship in port or deploying.

You seem to have trouble with details...how in hell do you stay out of the way of real first responders with your tiny attention span and minuscule intellect?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Middleview said he was Navy IT kept track of navy nukes, then got out of the navy and went to college to be a fireman. He currently is a fireman, who works for a brokerage house and also owns a restaurant. Wake up the fact is that everyone in the navy gets firefighting training, this does not make one a fireman, but middleview got out of the navy and instead of going to college for computer IT went to college to learn how to drag a hose,

Now he owns a restaurant, works for the exchange, while not being a fireman all this is concurrent not what he has done in the past.
I got out of the navy in 1975. I never took a job as a fireman, don't know where you imagined you'd read that. Not everyone in the Navy goes to fire fighting school, but everyone stationed on a ship does...that was because of the Forrestal fire in 1967. I went to firefighting training 3 times in the service. Each time for a week.

Due to the first bomb blast, which killed nearly all of the trained firefighters on the ship, the remaining crew, who had no formal firefighting training, were forced to improvise.[48] All current Navy recruits receive week-long training in compartment identification, fixed and portable extinguishers, battle dress, self-contained breathing apparatus and emergency escape breathing devices. Recruits are tested on their knowledge and skills by having to use portable extinguishers and charged hoses to fight fires, as well as demonstrating the ability to egress from compartments that are heated and filled with smoke

Were you ever in the military? Nah.

Fire Science classes are a lot more involved than dragging a hose. As a first responder I'm surprised you don't know that. If you were actually involved in fighting an av-gas fire using water you'd know the problem in sending untrained people to do the job.

I never said I work for an exchange. I work for a brokerage. Maybe you think those are the same thing...it would be about your speed.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Middleview said last Wednesday at 5:26 PM
Everybody aboard ship goes to fire fighting school. Those who lead teams go more than once, both for fire fighting and damage control.

My other job was in IT and I spent most of my enlistment at the Fleet Operations Control Center. Mostly nuclear weapons inventory and Sea Surveillance.

The closest you got to a nuke was the discovery channel