• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Racist party?

John Doe

I detest liberalism
So, Democrats insist it is the Republican party. OK, lets compare notes:
Recently, Florida elections chief Michael Ertel resigned over a blackface photo emerging from his past, a Republican BTW.

What is Mr. Northam up to today? Oh, that's right, he is still the Governor of Virginia. That was really cute how CNN made an "honest mistake" and put a big R before his name on TV. As we all know, he is a liberal.

Meagan Kelly made a comment about blackface, fired.

Joy Reid has a history of homophobic tweets, her response? Claim she was hacked and some bad person made those mean old tweets in her name. Did she ever accept responsibility and apologize? I don't recall (funny how such things get swept under the rug for the left) Anyhow, still gainfully employed.

Sarah Jeong, remember her? Probably not, i'm sure liberals would much rather forget her. Turns out she has a history of extremely racist and vitriolic tweets, very hateful. Did the New York Times decline to hire her? Of course not, she is a liberal so not only was she hired, but the NYT actually DEFENDED her! Unbelievable, so the NYT is OK having an open racist on their staff. Here, in case you forgot here is recap of her hate and a link to the entire article:
Sarah Jeong: Boring, Typical Product of Higher Education | National Review
After the New York Times announced Jeong’s hire in early August, web sleuths dug out a mother lode of tweets demonstrating an obsession with whites. Samples include “white men are [bullsh**],” “#cancelwhitepeople,” “National/ Pretty goddam white/ Radio,” “I’m tired of being mad about white dudes. I’m going to pretend they don’t exist for a week,” and “I figured it out. Powerful white women automatically receive officer status in Club Feminism. Unless they disavow.” Both the Times and Jeong blamed her posts on . . . you guessed, it, whites. Her status as a “young Asian woman,” in the Times’ words, made her a subject of frequent online harassment, to which she responded “for a period of time” by “imitating the rhetoric of her harassers.”

This argument was, to borrow a phrase, bullsh**. Jeong’s five-year tweet trail is much longer than a mere “period of time” during which she allegedly experimented with counter-trolling. But most important, her tweets are not imitative of anything other than the ideology that now rules the higher-education establishment, including UC Berkeley and Harvard Law School, both of which Jeong attended.

Good thing her hate was directed at whites or she would be looking for another job. But she's not, the objects of her hate are white and she is a liberal so the NYT defends hiring her with a "he did it too" excuse. Sounds like a surefire way to take a stand against racism. Way to lead the charge NYT! *sarcasm off*

On to judge Piro, is she officially fired? Don't know but it seems likely. She was fired(?) for perceived Islamophobia. IMO she asked a fair question. Does not matter, liberals screamed and FOX news bowed down to PC pressure.

Yet the person she questioned just accused our representitives of "dual loyalty" and made what many considered to be anti Semitic comments. Was she fired? Of course not, she has a D in front of her name. The dog and pony show bill she inspired was laughably and hypocritically voted yes by her as well. It would be funny if it was not so damn transparent.

So, just a few examples to ponder. Sure sounds like a certain party tolerates and defends racist in their ranks. Remember, when you point that finger, three more are pointed right back at you.

Racist should not be tolerated in EITHER party but I am so sick of liberals bitching about it and being so damn hypocritical. Mow your own damn yard.

Jen

Senator
The Democrat Party has always been racist.
Smart people are now realizing that they , the racists, point their fingers at everyone else while they do the racist deeds.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Smart people are now realizing that they , the racists, point their fingers at everyone else while they do the racist deeds.
just like Alinsky taught them

Ms. Truth

Council Member
Neither party is racist only certain individuals in each one are.