• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Radicalized Traitors

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Your account of events differs greatly from reality. I did not cry or carry on, and I did not call all liberals traitors, nor would I. You should stop lying.

What I did do the other day when you came pointing fingers was hold up a mirror to you. This caused you to complain about the view. I even consented to take your foolish test, and that blew up in your face. Get over it; You're only succeeding in making yourself look even worse.

You can stay the way you are if you like - No one will be hurt more by it than you.
You went after all of us in that thread who pointed out the racism in that woman making up stuff about CRT. You refused to see it. What does that tell us?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
so why are people quitting their jobs?

Yes, there are thousands crossing our border every month illegally. The economies in Latin and South America are in horrible shape. The gangs in those countries are responsible for brutal violence. Not much new on that front.

So why are you bitching about this vaccine and not others you are forced to have? Polio, MMR...to say nothing of the ones we got in boot camp in the military.
The gangs in Latin and S america are not our problem. Illegals need to stay in their own countries and fixtheir problems, not bring it here. People are quitting their jobs because the government is paying them enough to stay at home. If people don't want to tak a vaccine they shouldn't be forced int taking it. As for what you took in the military, you knew you had to take the shots when you joined up so don't cry about it.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Your click bait title enrages them. They make wonderful berserkers. But if you didn't click bait a thread they'd ignore it. You can't really win with the rules they play by. I'm going to try to click bait them and just not respond to the vast majority of what they have to say... they call it a win when you don't respond but I'm beginning to think that just a well written top post will speak for itself.
That is hilarious on multiple levels.

1. Berserkers

Bear worshippers

2. It's Biden's economy now, since October 1st 2021 and it's gone "Bear"

3. No one can "bear" to listen to Biden.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You went after all of us in that thread who pointed out the racism in that woman making up stuff about CRT. You refused to see it. What does that tell us?
Tells you to put down your racism and stop using racism for political gain...Duh!

EatTheRich

President
The gangs in Latin and S america are not our problem. Illegals need to stay in their own countries and fixtheir problems, not bring it here. People are quitting their jobs because the government is paying them enough to stay at home. If people don't want to tak a vaccine they shouldn't be forced int taking it. As for what you took in the military, you knew you had to take the shots when you joined up so don't cry about it.
The chief principle of working class politics is “an injury to one is an injury to all.” None of us gets left behind. No matter what country we live in, what language we speak, what god we do or don’t worship.

God of War

Governor
I am interested neither in 'winning' anything nor enraging anyone - This is simply an exercise in the dissemination of factual information. Some people may not want to hear it, but that's on them. facts are facts, and these are facts.
I didn't say they were right to enrage themselves. I just explained what happened. Of course its about truth seeking content. Keep up with the facts.

protectionist

Governor
so why are people quitting their jobs?

Yes, there are thousands crossing our border every month illegally. The economies in Latin and South America are in horrible shape. The gangs in those countries are responsible for brutal violence. Not much new on that front.

So why are you bitching about this vaccine and not others you are forced to have? Polio, MMR...to say nothing of the ones we got in boot camp in the military.
I kind of wonder about that myself. I never really knew how many shots we got in boot camp with the gun they used. Nobody asked. Nobody cared. Everybody just took it as a good thing to help you stay healthy.

Same thing with Polio and measles shots. Now if we could just convince the unvaccinated that it's OK, more people would get vaccinated, less people get sick, give the hospitals a break.

protectionist

Governor
This is the latest loon line from the left about CRT - that it's not racist, not anti-police, not anti-USA. One thing you can predict from the left is that whatever they say, it's likely to be the OPPOSITE of how things are.

Millions of parents SAW/HEARD the CRT trash inside their homes on their kids' computers. They're not making anything up, and they're not wrong. The left went too far out on a limb with CRT, and they are now circling their wagons.

Battle Over Critical Race Theory - WSJ

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I kind of wonder about that myself. I never really knew how many shots we got in boot camp with the gun they used. Nobody asked. Nobody cared. Everybody just took it as a good thing to help you stay healthy.

Same thing with Polio and measles shots. Now if we could just convince the unvaccinated that it's OK, more people would get vaccinated, less people get sick, give the hospitals a break.

I can't believe that you authored that post. Good job.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Think back to previous waves of immigrants coming to this country.

Religious oppression? Nor our problem...stay in Holland or England and fix it...
Potato famine? Grow some other crop...the blight is not our problem....
Nazi oppression and the holocaust? Communist takeover? Civil wars?

Your memory is conveniently focused on just the immigrants from Latin and South America and not the English, Dutch, German, Irish or Italian waves of immigrants from previous years.

Oh, and I wasn't aware of the number of vaccinations I'd get in boot until I was lined up for the shots...but I'm also not whining about getting vaccinated or even being required to be vaccinated....the anti-vaxers are.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Think back to previous waves of immigrants coming to this country.

Religious oppression? Nor our problem...stay in Holland or England and fix it...
Potato famine? Grow some other crop...the blight is not our problem....
Nazi oppression and the holocaust? Communist takeover? Civil wars?

Your memory is conveniently focused on just the immigrants from Latin and South America and not the English, Dutch, German, Irish or Italian waves of immigrants from previous years.

Oh, and I wasn't aware of the number of vaccinations I'd get in boot until I was lined up for the shots...but I'm also not whining about getting vaccinated or even being required to be vaccinated....the anti-vaxers are.
I only remember I got a lot of shots, couldn't tell you what they all were. They just lined us all up and kept the line moving.

I found this, if anyone is interested:

Which Vaccines Do You Get When You Join the Military? - VAXOPEDIA

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I only remember I got a lot of shots, couldn't tell you what they all were. They just lined us all up and kept the line moving.

I found this, if anyone is interested:

Which Vaccines Do You Get When You Join the Military? - VAXOPEDIA
My point was that there is nothing new about a required vaccine...I could no more imagine refusing the polio vaccine than I could the covid vaccine. I think this comes under the heading of being a good neighbor and citizen.

I wonder if the internet had been around in 1954 would there have been similar nonsense about a plan to depopulate the world by forcing the polio vaccine on people?

Zam-Zam

Senator
My point was that there is nothing new about a required vaccine...I could no more imagine refusing the polio vaccine than I could the covid vaccine. I think this comes under the heading of being a good neighbor and citizen.

I wonder if the internet had been around in 1954 would there have been similar nonsense about a plan to depopulate the world by forcing the polio vaccine on people?
There is, of course, a difference in being a civilian or a member of the military.

I agree people should get vaccinated. I do not agree people should be forced to be vaccinated.

My two cents.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Maybe so. But if you do it here they'll give you a 3 day ban!

Calling someone a racist is a 3 day ban at PJ.
Been there, done that. I've tried to explain to the powers that be that if they have a rule against racist comments, then we should be able to call it out. As it is, the admin has no problem with racist comments, but has a problem with pointing them out. I figure they don't understand what racism is and isn't. They declined when I offered to instruct them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There is, of course, a difference in being a civilian or a member of the military.

I agree people should get vaccinated. I do not agree people should be forced to be vaccinated.

My two cents.
So you would eliminate the requirement for polio or MMR?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Maybe so. But if you do it here they'll give you a 3 day ban!

Calling someone a racist is a 3 day ban at PJ.
Just because you call someone a racist does not mean that they are one.

I believe the ban is in place in order to reduce name-calling. People who often have either poor arguments or lack skill in articulating an argument will often resort to simply calling someone a racist in an effort to quell any dissent. In addition to being intellectually dishonest, it's dumb.

Anyone who cannot make their point without calling someone else a racist has a problem. No one else will.