• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ratings back - yes or no

Do you want ratings back in situ?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 21794

Yes all of them back. And tough shit for whoever complains.

Keep pussification out of PJ!!!!

Mostly I report name calling and personal attacks. There are rules against it. I could sink to the level of name calling and personal attacks in response, but I would rather the mods just clean it up and so I don't have to get into name-calling match.
Not so much now but in the past I have been called every name in the book - I wouldn't dream of reporting people for that if that is what they want to do. If that is how they want to express themselves - so what? I have rarely felt the need to retaliate - and when I have it has been against the post. Each to their own.

Personally I think today's insults are puny, mundane, mediocre which is sad - perhaps we need more practice rather than being deterred.

Not so much now but in the past I have been called every name in the book - I wouldn't dream of reporting people for that if that is what they want to do. If that is how they want to express themselves - so what? I have rarely felt the need to retaliate - and when I have it has been against the post. Each to their own.

Personally I think today's insults are puny, mundane, mediocre which is sad - perhaps we need more practice rather than being deterred.
I would be ok being doing away with the rules completely, but until they are I think they should be enforced.

I would be ok being doing away with the rules completely, but until they are I think they should be enforced.
If no-one reports then there is nothing to enforce ---- each to their own but I just think it is lazy, at best, to be reporting each other all over the place.

Still ................. what would we have to talk about if you didn't ;)

We've got them back xxx sweeties xxx

Uhhhhh now I know what I'll do with rainy afternoons --- rate to my heart's content ;)
"Beg the Question" Is Not at All What the Media Tell You It Means

What does the Old rating mean? If it's, "You're reciting the same DNC talking-point you always do. Come up with something new," I already use READ for that.

And can we use Bad Spelling for other language mistakes?

"Beg the Question" Is Not at All What the Media Tell You It Means

What does the Old rating mean? If it's, "You're reciting the same DNC talking-point you always do. Come up with something new," I already use READ for that.

And can we use Bad Spelling for other language mistakes?
Lol They could have added 'bad spelling' especially for you. Taylor made for Sage.

;)

Lol They could have added 'bad spelling' especially for you. Taylor made for Sage.

;)
The Thrill Snowflakes Get When The Sage Finally Recognizes Their Existence

Since you refuse to answer my question, I'll answer it myself. I'll use OLD for "There you go again, same-old same-old" and use READ for people I usually have on Ignore.