• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rick barnstormed Iowa with his 7 kids in two mini-vans!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Interesting.. i would say that even an atheist with 7 kids never wasted a sperm.

People can have as many kids as they *can afford and properly care for as i'm concerned.

*Octamom is of course, an idiot.
WOW, so you haven't been to the Hood lately...............if that is how concerned ya is.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Apparently his poor wife had a miscarriage ....Rick said bring that baby home!.....Pretty creepy stuff....Santorum is a major [Unwelcome language removed]

Bo-4

Senator
Apparently his poor wife had a miscarriage ....Rick said bring that baby home!.....Pretty creepy stuff....Santorum is a major [Unwelcome language removed]
Yeah, for his other kids to pray over. Highly creepy, but to each their own i suppose.

StanH

Council Member
Yes, of course. You *would*. But you never do. *Coincidentally*, you always bash Christians over the head with these comments.

Interesting.. i would say that even an atheist with 7 kids never wasted a sperm.

People can have as many kids as they *can afford and properly care for as i'm concerned.

*Octamom is of course, an idiot.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
well than i'm confused.. trying to get at the crux of your posting.. is is that Rick only produced 7 sperm in total, wasting none, and you find him to be an exceptionally good shot? or that his wife..("poor" and all) is suffering and you are registering concern? maybe its something against mini vans? maybe there should have been 3, given all the kids? large families are good/bad? the santorums are by proxy bad parents (given the seven)?

help me out..

maybe it was some sort of funny ha ha? you now..lookie guys..a guy..with a wife an 7 kids.hoo hee ha?

Bo-4

Senator
well than i'm confused.. trying to get at the crux of your posting.. is is that Rick only produced 7 sperm in total, wasting none, and you find him to be an exceptionally good shot? or that his wife..("poor" and all) is suffering and you are registering concern? maybe its something against mini vans? maybe there should have been 3, given all the kids? large families are good/bad? the santorums are by proxy bad parents (given the seven)?

help me out..

maybe it was some sort of funny ha ha? you now..lookie guys..a guy..with a wife an 7 kids.hoo hee ha?
My apologies for not being clearer Phil. But i suspect that you may be over-thinking my post.

So how many little Fish's are there? I got one.. 17 year old daughter.. best thing ever to happen to me but the thought of 6 more gives me the shivers.

Bo-4

Senator
Yes, of course. You *would*. But you never do. *Coincidentally*, you always bash Christians over the head with these comments.
Oh relax.. that's simply not true. I don't know if Octamom is a Christian or not, but she is an idiot who i bashed incessantly.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
nah, it's not that.. just curious is all...you wouldnt be mocking the guy? or his kids? or minivans? (staple of the automotive industry for some years..) maybe barnstorming?

i'm thinking backhanded mocking? but..you know..could be sperm conservation.

indirect hi-5 for his prowess (wink)...?

cost efficiency? (all those stops...2 vans?)

1 thus far.