• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

RIP General McGee

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
and you were correct anyone can be anything they wish to be if they work for it

Last edited:

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

DING DING DING!!! - We have a new KOOK site thanks to the most prolific poster on PJ!

Since this one is coming from such a pestigious poster I will take a bit of my valuable time to post what responsible people are saying about the star of this KOOK article:

As always it shows that the righties here love to do their own research:

facebookcertified.jpg

RickWA

Snagglesooth

RIP indeed, Dawg. That vanishing generation is a loss - few of them greater than this man.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
RIP indeed, Dawg. That vanishing generation is a loss - few of them greater than this man.
Out of 16 million that served in WWII only 240,000 are living and 243 passing every day.

The lowly leftist didn't even post of Gen. McGee that served in 3 Wars

Last edited:

PNWest

Out of 16 million that served in WWII only 240,000 are living and 243 passing every day.

You didn't originally post a link to anything about Gen McGee - you posted a link to some anti-vaxxer bullsh!t and I called you on it.

After I called you on it you went back and edited your original post. And now you are name calling - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Apparently there’s no benefit to the DNC if he were to do so. These shut-ins must manage their caloric exertion carefully…still need to scratch themselves and punch remote buttons, ya know.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Apparently there’s no benefit to the DNC if he were to do so. These shut-ins must manage their caloric exertion carefully…still need to scratch themselves and punch remote buttons, ya know.
and report

PNWest

I think that @Dawg made an honest mistake with the link at first. AFAIK anyone can edit their own comments which is where the original thread was posted. In this case I don't think that the moderators gave @Dawg any special treatment. The righties acting like the post wasn't edited - they are either stupid or dishonest or more likely both. But then again ain't that what righties are?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I think that @Dawg made an honest mistake with the link at first. AFAIK anyone can edit their own comments which is where the original thread was posted. In this case I don't think that the moderators gave @Dawg any special treatment. The righties acting like the post wasn't edited - they are either stupid or dishonest or more likely both. But then again ain't that what righties are?
Or…maybe they didn’t see it until after the edit.

…But why would a washed up, shut-in, illiberal extremist leftist break with his habit and be honest - eh?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So it seems there is no benefit to the RNC either, since only @Dawg posted about it and you came along later to comment....where are all of the rest of your cohort?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You didn't originally post a link to anything about Gen McGee - you posted a link to some anti-vaxxer bullsh!t and I called you on it.

After I called you on it you went back and edited your original post. And now you are name calling - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I admitted I posted the wrong link
Of course I'm not as Perfect as You and make mistakes but, I'll admit when I do and you don't..........and then whine as SD and neither of you are on topic and I don't like living free in ya'lls minds

cya

RIP General McGee

Last edited:

PNWest

I admitted I posted the wrong link
Of course I'm not as Perfect as You and make mistakes but, I'll admit when I do and you don't..........and then whine as SD and neither of you are on topic and I don't like living free in ya'lls minds

cya

RIP General McGee
Of course I am not perfect, pretty close but not quite. And that is why I need you @Dawg to be my official spell checker.