• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

RIP Joe Lieberman

Jack4freedom

Governor
There have been some changes in the Democratic Party over the last couple decades. But as you may remember Lieberman kind of left the party because he supported GW Bush and his idiotic wars against John Kerry. That said look at what the GOP has turned into. Ike, Reagan and both Bushes puke every time they see Trump leading the GOP. Say what you want about Biden but he’s a pretty typical old school Democrat. Trump on the other hand isn’t really a conservative, he’s a batshit crazy criminal who has no core values. He’s just in it to stuff his pockets with our cash…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There have been some changes in the Democratic Party over the last couple decades. But as you may remember Lieberman kind of left the party because he supported GW Bush and his idiotic wars against John Kerry. That said look at what the GOP has turned into. Ike, Reagan and both Bushes puke every time they see Trump leading the GOP. Say what you want about Biden but he’s a pretty typical old school Democrat. Trump on the other hand isn’t really a conservative, he’s a batshit crazy criminal who has no core values. He’s just in it to stuff his pockets with our cash…
Nothing about Biden is ol' school Dem

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nothing about Biden is ol' school Dem
He did learn some after voting for Cheney/Bush wars…I’ll give him that. With age, comes wisdom. But I still consider him a middle of the road Democrat these days. I don’t know what to call Trump except for a bat shit crazy Traitor and criminal scam artist. He makes Nixon look like a Boy Scout. I have never seen anyone like him in the history of US politics. He’s a really bad candidate Dawg.

You say, as biden, rather than attend the wake for a dead cop, raises $26 million. You have your world so backwards you see what is behind you rather than what is to come.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You say, as biden, rather than attend the wake for a dead cop, raises $26 million. You have your world so backwards you see what is behind you rather than what is to come.
Biden showed respect by not attending the wake. The moment was about the family and the fellow law enforcement officers...not a time for a campaign photo op.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He wasn't invited. Nice try though...
I find it hard to believe that the family reached out to Trump...my bet is that the Trump campaign called and said "would it be ok for Donald to come"? and they said ok.

How would they even know how to get in touch with Trump?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Biden, as a President who is running for re-election had scheduled that fund raiser before the policeman was shot. That said, yI thought it was a nice gesture for Trump, who was already in New York for court to show up and pay his respects to the fallen policeman. I also did not hear of any insulting remarks by Trump at that event. Good for Donny. Maybe he is finally learning to keep his big, ignorant mouth shut.

But then…….Donnie’s barrage of insulting and batshit crazy rants over Easter weekend proved me wrong. His ignorant trap is alive and well and will no doubt be in play until and after Election Day. Biden, meanwhile is running a pretty smart campaign so far and getting better. He really needs to get out there in the swing states and hustle like Trump did in 2016 while Hillary sat on her with fat cats in New York thinking she had it all wrapped up.

Biden and his team seem to be aware that they have to fight for every vote all the way up to Election Day. Hillary underestimated Trump in 2016. Biden was too timid in 2020 and almost got beat too. This year the old Irishman seems to be up for his last political battle in his long and great political career. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE TRUMP or overestimate the intelligence of many American voters. Some are dumb as dirt.

Joey has to punch back at every lying swing Trump and his brigade of liars on TV and Radio take at him this time around. From what I have heard, Biden has a physical trainer, a nutritionist and knows damn well he needs to stay sharp and ready for the battle. Trump seems weak, tired and confused at this point. I am hoping for a Biden blowout. How about you Al? You think the old fat fvck has enough left in the tank?

Cheers and I look forward to a great Baseball Season and a Great Election Year!

TBLee

Governor
Biden, as a President who is running for re-election had scheduled that fund raiser before the policeman was shot. That said, yI thought it was a nice gesture for Trump, who was already in New York for court to show up and pay his respects to the fallen policeman. I also did not hear of any insulting remarks by Trump at that event. Good for Donny. Maybe he is finally learning to keep his big, ignorant mouth shut.

But then…….Donnie’s barrage of insulting and batshit crazy rants over Easter weekend proved me wrong. His ignorant trap is alive and well and will no doubt be in play until and after Election Day. Biden, meanwhile is running a pretty smart campaign so far and getting better. He really needs to get out there in the swing states and hustle like Trump did in 2016 while Hillary sat on her with fat cats in New York thinking she had it all wrapped up.

Biden and his team seem to be aware that they have to fight for every vote all the way up to Election Day. Hillary underestimated Trump in 2016. Biden was too timid in 2020 and almost got beat too. This year the old Irishman seems to be up for his last political battle in his long and great political career. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE TRUMP or overestimate the intelligence of many American voters. Some are dumb as dirt.

Joey has to punch back at every lying swing Trump and his brigade of liars on TV and Radio take at him this time around. From what I have heard, Biden has a physical trainer, a nutritionist and knows damn well he needs to stay sharp and ready for the battle. Trump seems weak, tired and confused at this point. I am hoping for a Biden blowout. How about you Al? You think the old fat fvck has enough left in the tank?

Biden could have done both, his fundraiser and paid his respects. . Do you know if he has has given his condolences to the widow?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Biden could have done both, his fundraiser and paid his respects. . Do you know if he has has given his condolences to the widow?
Not sure but I wouldn’t be surprised either. Not sure if it would have been right to turn this guys funeral into a Biden vs Trump showdown. Did Trump give his condolences to Brian Sicknick or any of the other policemen who were injured on 1-6-21? That sword certainly cuts both ways. That said, I think it was a nice gesture for Trump to show up and pay his respects.

See. as a leftist and conservative hater, you need to do more homework before you spew your puke. Trump was not in NY and as a matter of fact, he flew to NY that day to attend the wake then flew home. He attended because he was invited. biden didn't get invited. Wonder why?

Jack4freedom

Governor
See. as a leftist and conservative hater, you need to do more homework before you spew your puke. Trump was not in NY and as a matter of fact, he flew to NY that day to attend the wake then flew home. He attended because he was invited. biden didn't get invited. Wonder why?
I an not a conservative hater and Trump is certainly not a conservative. But Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger are. Maybe the policeman was a Trump supporter. In that case then Biden had good reason not to attend. Blows your whole little chickenshit attack out the water.