• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russian hackers win.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

expect more

Mr. Friscus

Governor

expect more
It's a private company that got hacked. Nobody's fault but their own.

But, I noticed that Biden said this was a failure of cybersecurity education, and we need to focus on it (aka spend more).

Meanwhile, given that so many of the Democrats are now embracing green new deal policies, many don't mind this at all. Some have outwardly said so, while people suffer with uncertainty.

I guess when a Russian hack assists one's desires for anti-fossil fuel mandates... it's not so bad. It's only bad when the DNC gets hacked, then we have to stop the world to get to the bottom of it.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member

But, I noticed that Biden said this was a failure of cybersecurity education, and we need to focus on it (aka spend more).

Meanwhile, given that so many of the Democrats are now embracing green new deal policies, many don't mind this at all. Some have outwardly said so, while people suffer with uncertainty.

I guess when a Russian hack assists one's desires for anti-fossil fuel mandates... it's not so bad. It's only bad when the DNC gets hacked, then we have to stop the world to get to the bottom of it.
Something something private company their own fault something something at the beginning of your post.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

expect more
I would guess that the power grid is a target.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Amazing. Not a word criticizing the Russian criminals.

Your cult leader would be so happy with you.

Spamature

President

expect more
Cryptocurrency needs to be brought under regulatory control or the system should be attacked and destroyed. Better to do it now than wait for all its problems to become fully realized.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Cryptocurrency needs to be brought under regulatory control or the system should be attacked and destroyed. Better to do it now than wait for all its problems to become fully realized.
Exactly. Cryptocurrency is a dream come true for extortionists and other criminals. It should be banned. Ransomware is a HUGE threat to society.

Spamature

President
Exactly. Cryptocurrency is a dream come true for extortionists and other criminals. It should be banned. Ransomware is a HUGE threat to society.
Yeah, what could go wrong with a currency that is highly attractive to criminal enterprises, has the intrinsic value of a Ponzi scheme, and the volatility of gunpowder soaked gasoline.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I would guess that the power grid is a target.
It was reported last night power grid is in peril

People can hoard it as they did gas.....couldn't believe people were filling up plastic bags with gas!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

expect more
No gas to be found yestrday
Gas almost everywhere today

Hoarders were probably the same that hoarded toilet paper

yes, there will be more

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I guess. Meanwhile some dudes in a dacha somewhere in the Russian steppes his millions of dollars richer. And in short order others will follow emboldened by the payoff

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No gas to be found yestrday
Gas almost everywhere today

Hoarders were probably the same that hoarded toilet paper

yes, there will be more
Have you seen some of the pictures of these idiots hoarding gas? In Rubbermaid containers, plastic bags, soda bottles.

Already seeing announcements from companies who feel the need to inform the idiot class to not do such things

Soon we'll see people blowing up or succumbing to gas vapors

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Have you seen some of the pictures of these idiots hoarding gas? In Rubbermaid containers, plastic bags, soda bottles.

Already seeing announcements from companies who feel the need to inform the idiot class to not do such things

Soon we'll see people blowing up or succumbing to gas vapors
Oh yeah, even saw a vid of spitting woman and man fighting in NC

KARMA may visit many idiots

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
PS....where you been man..

;););););)

Lololol. Lololol..just messing with you

Good to see ya
struggling
lost in outer space
:cool:

BTW: the tank farm holds millions of gallons of Gas and it would take a month or more to empty the farm and IMO there's more to this story than known

Last edited: