• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SCOTUS rules for Virus

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The SCOTUS wingers won’t even let it begin there. OSHA has spent decades regulating toxins in the workplace air, but the SCOTUS wingers think they’re better at making policy, so they are allowing maximum Covid in the workplace despite what OSHA thinks.

The result? Thousands more Covid deaths for wingers to blame on Putin.
Heh. “Asbestos virus” precedent has been set.

Poor, diminished internet leftists…

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The SCOTUS wingers won’t even let it begin there. OSHA has spent decades regulating toxins in the workplace air, but the SCOTUS wingers think they’re better at making policy, so they are allowing maximum Covid in the workplace despite what OSHA thinks.

The result? Thousands more Covid deaths for wingers to blame on Putin.
Yes. Chemical toxins. At issue is a vaccine and issues that extend outside the workplace. OSHA s authority ends in the workplace

Spamature

President
I never Posted my doctor said I was "too sick and feeble" and that's the LIE you post and damn sure more than ne word. You didn't make a Mistake you straight up post a Lie and now proving you have No Honor and trying to derail what you posted and it doesn't surprise me.

Negative
Why did he tell you not to vaccinate ?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes. Chemical toxins. At issue is a vaccine and issues that extend outside the workplace. OSHA s authority ends in the workplace
Why do you say OSHA has the authority to protect workers against chemical toxins, but not against viruses? Can you point to a law that draws that distinction?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why do you say OSHA has the authority to protect workers against chemical toxins, but not against viruses? Can you point to a law that draws that distinction?
You can read any of the linked info I posted upstream...

The issue by the way is mandatory vaccination, not protecting from toxins...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
FYI, you’re nuts.

;-)
Fascinating. I just had two posts scrubbed for such conduct. But then I don’t have DNC-dispatched allies to report such…and I refuse to report folks (irrespective of relative competency in my estimation).

Have a nice night, Bugsy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Fascinating. I just had two posts scrubbed for such conduct. But then I don’t have DNC-dispatched allies to report such…and I refuse to report folks (irrespective of relative competency in my estimation).

Have a nice night, Bugsy.
I scrubbed a couple of both of yoursm...