• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sedition: Guilty.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Rhodes now may spend 20 years in prison. Will Trump visit?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes was convicted Tuesday of seditious conspiracy for a violent plot to overturn President Joe Biden’s election, handing the Justice Department a major victory in its massive prosecution of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection

Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case (msn.com)
Awesome news.

Next in the dock for sedition - Trump himself.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Rhodes now may spend 20 years in prison. Will Trump visit?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes was convicted Tuesday of seditious conspiracy for a violent plot to overturn President Joe Biden’s election, handing the Justice Department a major victory in its massive prosecution of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection

Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case (msn.com)

more podunks to the hoosgow! my man. you beat me to it...

He needs to appeal immediately, they have no direct evidence he called for violence and the Goverment refuses to reveal how many informants/agents they had in that group.

I have no use for a group like the Oath Keepers but I will never cheer a political persecution which is all this is.

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No one testified to anything that supports a "conspircay."

A defense lawyer said that none of the 50 witnesses in the Oath Keepers trial testified that they heard any of the defendants discuss or plan to storm the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

However, in the final rebuttal, U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Nestler said that according to the jury instructions (pdf), the government did not have to prove that the defendants had a detailed plan to breach the Capitol and meet in person to discuss their alleged scheme. An implicit agreement and mutual understanding were enough to prove the defendants’ conspiracy, he said.

So we're throwing them in jail for a thought crime? Obviously, if they illegally entered the Capitol the they are guilty of a crime. But "sedition?" Can you say polical prisoner?