• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Selection Code

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The proof has been proffered. Your only argument was because somebody else said so that in fact that proof was... you know.. just lies. ha ha

You've been lied to so much and you've swallowed it all. That covid shot is becoming convincingly a mass medical malpractice case thousands of times worse than what happened to the vioxx victims.

You have failed to respond to facts about the colorado election in favor of believing the video that electronic machines flipped votes...even though hand recounts show that didn't happen...and now you want to switch to vaccines?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
:D :D :D Bullshit the video says it all :D:D:D
The video shows those ballot carriers being placed under the tables in full view of the observers. The observers have not claimed they were told to leave. The Republican officials have told you why the carriers were placed there...thinking they'd process them in the morning and were then told to continue until all were counted before shutting down.

Where is your evidence any were fraudulent?

God of War

Governor
You have failed to respond to facts about the colorado election in favor of believing the video that electronic machines flipped votes...even though hand recounts show that didn't happen...and now you want to switch to vaccines?
Did you forget about that Georgia primary video? You know the one where the loser was really the winner!!! The vote that didn't even register her and her husband's vote for her? ha ha

You're clueless.

God of War

Governor
You fail to address the post which destroyed your election fraud bullshit and declare that somehow you've proven fraud...
Then you get whiny about not having a coherent response by telling me to "grow balls"?
I'm not chasing my tail with you. I made posts you believe you've refuted and that's that, right? I disagree with your refutations because they are patently absurd.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did you forget about that Georgia primary video? You know the one where the loser was really the winner!!! The vote that didn't even register her and her husband's vote for her? ha ha

You're clueless.
I have not seen the video you talk about. Feel free to link to it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm not chasing my tail with you. I made posts you believe you've refuted and that's that, right? I disagree with your refutations because they are patently absurd.
If you cannot answer the facts and sources I've provided...yes, that's that. I've given you definitive proof of any counter argument. What is patently absurd is John Lott's statistical analysis that says if two adjacent counties don't have the same proportionate vote for the candidates then there must be fraud. He doesn't even attempt to show fraud...just says if x number of voters out of a total population of y in Allegheny voted for Biden, then the same proportion in a nearby county that is mostly republican then the same proportion should have voted for Trump.

Then there is Lindell. Did you know he accused Smartmatic of rigging the vote across the country and that their systems are only used in LA County? His crap has been demolished by any and every credible IT expert.

D'Souza's 2000 mules is some silly shit. For one thing, even if true, he did not establish one single fraudulent vote. Harvesting doesn't make the ballot illegal. But then, he didn't even prove harvesting, nor did he prove any of the people he says were paid to harvest ballots were paid....and he certainly did not identify any organization that was paying people.

The bottom line is this....you post bullshit from the Trump Hallelujah choir and I prove it is bullshit with facts. You run away from my responses and now, much later, say that those facts were "patently absurd". Why? Because they disagree with you and your sources. Not because you can prove them false.

Notice how the Cyber Ninjas proved fraud in Az...oh, they didn't.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Answer this: If the Dominion tabulators in Colorado were flipping votes from Trump to Biden...how did the hand count of ballots match the machine counts?

Remember that Colorado is almost entirely by absentee ballots.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I put up enough testimony in videos and documentaries to disprove your false defense of the 2020 election and the Democrat cabal of judges and some governors who betrayed their oaths to the citizens of their states.
You put up videos produced by kooks like Lindell, DeSousa, Cyber Ninjas and other tin foil crackpots and crack heads…You just got pwned again champ. Chock up antother one!

Boca

Governor
The video shows those ballot carriers being placed under the tables in full view of the observers. The observers have not claimed they were told to leave. The Republican officials have told you why the carriers were placed there...thinking they'd process them in the morning and were then told to continue until all were counted before shutting down.

Where is your evidence any were fraudulent?
Liar liar pants on fire

Under the penalty of perjury, Georgia poll observers said they were told to go home around 10 p.m. Election Day,
which coincides with State Farm Arena video showing the vote counting continuing for hours.

GOP poll monitors Mitchell Harrison and Michelle Branton signed affidavits that a woman told everyone Nov. 3 to stop counting ballots and to return 8:30 a.m. ET on Nov. 4, per the report,

The two Republican poll observers and the Fox News crews left, leaving just Waller and three others at the State Farm Arena's absentee ballot counting location.

When hearing the counting was ongoing, the observers said they returned at 1 a.m. Nov. 4 to see that the counting did continue, per the report.

"Our Republican observers and members of the news media departed State Farm when they announced they were shutting down for the night and would resume counting at 8:30 a.m. the next day," Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer said in a statement Thursday, adding those remaining behind "continued counting ballots in secret until 1 a.m.

So tell us how many of those folks who signed affidavits were charged with perjury?

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Liar liar pants on fire

Under the penalty of perjury, Georgia poll observers said they were told to go home around 10 p.m. Election Day, which coincides with State Farm Arena video showing the vote counting continuing for hours.

GOP poll monitors Mitchell Harrison and Michelle Branton signed affidavits that a woman told everyone Nov. 3 to stop counting ballots and to return 8:30 a.m. ET on Nov. 4, per the report,

The two Republican poll observers and the Fox News crews left, leaving just Waller and three others at the State Farm Arena's absentee ballot counting location.

When hearing the counting was ongoing, the observers said they returned at 1 a.m. Nov. 4 to see that the counting did continue, per the report.

"Our Republican observers and members of the news media departed State Farm when they announced they were shutting down for the night and would resume counting at 8:30 a.m. the next day," Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer said in a statement Thursday, adding those remaining behind "continued counting ballots in secret until 1 a.m.

So tell us how many of those folks who signed affidavits were charged with perjury?
And in what court were those affidavits filed? Did they also say they saw those ballots placed under the table about 30 minutes before they left? What did the affidavit actually say? Not what you think.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Liar liar pants on fire

Under the penalty of perjury, Georgia poll observers said they were told to go home around 10 p.m. Election Day, which coincides with State Farm Arena video showing the vote counting continuing for hours.

Wow...reread what those affidavits said. They did not claim they were told to go home. They heard a supervisor tell poll workers to stop working and go home....
That supervisor was talking to the people who were called cutters. They separated mail in ballots from the envelopes and put the ballots into those wheeled containers that were being put under the table. The counters were told to stay and finish up. That was when the ballot containers were taken out from under the table.

Surveillance footage of ballot processing on election night in Atlanta is fueling a false social media narrative of “suitcases filled with ballots” hidden under a cloth-covered table and tallied without supervision, even as top state officials confirm election workers followed standard procedure.

The video showed regular ballot containers on wheels — not suitcases — and both a state investigator and an independent monitor observed counting until it was done for the night, finding no evidence of improper ballots, state and county officials said on Friday.

That hasn’t stopped President Donald Trump, his campaign, his lawyers and his supporters from sharing the video with false fraud accusations in a spate of Facebook and Twitter posts that have racked up millions of views in less than 24 hours.

Here’s a look at the facts around this viral video:
CLAIM: Poll workers and partisan observers were told to leave Atlanta’s State Farm Arena on election night, but four election workers stayed behind, pulled suitcases full of ballots out from under a table, and scanned them after hours without any supervision.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Liar liar pants on fire

In fact....the observers were not told to leave. Some poll workers were told to leave and return in the morning.

Last edited:

Boca

Governor
And in what court were those affidavits filed? Did they also say they saw those ballots placed under the table about 30 minutes before they left? What did the affidavit actually say? Not what you think.
Your habit of throwing out tangential questions and laughing when you are at a loss for words is amusing.

And I think truncating my post when replying is against the rules.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your habit of throwing out tangential questions and laughing when you are at a loss for words is amusing.
They did not claim they were told to leave was my point. The case where it was filed was dismissed for lack of evidence.

In any case, what law requires partisan observers be present?

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Enjoy @middleview. ha ha

I did enjoy it. In fact the number of people who could be persuaded to lie about the election is amazing...So they claim the numbers in Mesa county were indicative of fraud.

In 2016 Trump got 64% of the vote...49,799 votes. Clinton got 28%, 21,729 votes.
In 2020 Trump got 56,894 (63%) and Biden got 31,536 (35%).

In 2016 there were 79,664 ballots cast with a turnout of 87%.
In 2020 there were 91,505 ballots cast, turnout was 78%.

Your video claims Dominion machines flipped votes to Biden. If that were true, how would the hand recount match the machine count?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

And I think truncating my post when replying is against the rules.
If I'd truncated your post...but I didn't. Look back at what you wrote in #32 and my replies.