• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Send Lawyers, Guns & Money

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, Joe said "No one fu*ks with a Biden"
Mayor said Godd*mn right"

Garland must be scared and says he will take a hands off the case

Jack4freedom

Governor
Dad, get me out of this:

Investigators Believe They Have Enough Evidence to Charge Hunter Biden with Tax, Gun Crimes: Report

Investigators Believe They Have Enough Evidence to Charge Hunter Biden with Tax, Gun Crimes: Report (yahoo.com)
If they got the goods, indict his ass. Notice how sane people don’t attack the law enforcement agencies or the DOJ and scream foul when people on their side are investigated or indicted for a crime? Notice how Garland did not jump in and piss on his investigators like Barr constantly did for Trump’s crooked cronies? The difference is breathtaking. Wouldn’t you say?

Zam-Zam

Senator
If they got the goods, indict his ass. Notice how sane people don’t attack the law enforcement agencies or the DOJ and scream foul when people on their side are investigated or indicted for a crime? Notice how Garland did not jump in and piss on his investigators like Barr constantly did for Trump’s crooked cronies? The difference is breathtaking. Wouldn’t you say?
I notice how less obsessed some people are with this... :D

It's all good.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I notice how less obsessed some people are with this... :D

It's all good.
Less obsessed with a guy allegedly not reporting income and not properly filling out a gun registration form than a President attempting to reverse the results of an election via fraud and then violence and hoarding thousands of top secret documents and taking them home with him…Yeah, I guess……It’s all good…

Colorforms

Senator
Less obsessed with a guy allegedly not reporting income and not properly filling out a gun registration form than a President attempting to reverse the results of an election via fraud and then violence and hoarding thousands of top secret documents and taking them home with him…Yeah, I guess……It’s all good…
You have a point, but then I am more interested in Brandon's pay for play racket and his overseas corruption scams than I am of something that happened once for 3 hours 2 years ago.

I guess we all have our priorities. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You have a point, but then I am more interested in Brandon's pay for play racket and his overseas corruption scams than I am of something that happened once for 3 hours 2 years ago.

Got any evidence of a "pay for play" racket? If so, where is it? Certainly not in anything from Hunter's laptop. Nothing in Durham's investigation.

The riot on January 6th was the first time in our history that the sitting president and loser of the election called a mob to Washington on the day of the count of the electors in an attempt to stay in power. That actually happened.

Your accusation that Joe Biden is corrupt is more gossip than anything else.

Jack4freedom

Governor

If and when Biden is indicted or under investigation for bribery as you suggest, I will definitely consider the possibility that he may very well be guilty before accusing the FBI or the DOJ of treason like you and Trump do every time he is under investigation.

Colorforms

Senator
If and when Biden is indicted or under investigation for bribery as you suggest, I will definitely consider the possibility that he may very well be guilty before accusing the FBI or the DOJ of treason like you and Trump do every time he is under investigation.
Sorry you can't give Trump the same consideration.

Hate must suck.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sorry you can't give Trump the same consideration.

Hate must suck.
Trump was investigated in several venues. His criminal act in holding a congressional appropriation without notifying congress was not debatable, but the republicans refused to convict.

The impeachment for the riot on Jan 6 was pretty clearly due to inciting a riot and encouraging an insurrection, but again, republicans refused to convict.

Trump is now under investigation for the thousands of documents he illegally took to Mar-A-Lago. What possible excuse can you offer that would make anyone want to give him the benefit of the doubt? He says he declassified them...but even if true it was still illegal to take them. He lied about the process of declassification. That isn't debatable either. There is a formal process.

Colorforms

Senator
Trump was investigated in several venues. His criminal act in holding a congressional appropriation without notifying congress was not debatable, but the republicans refused to convict.

The impeachment for the riot on Jan 6 was pretty clearly due to inciting a riot and encouraging an insurrection, but again, republicans refused to convict.

Trump is now under investigation for the thousands of documents he illegally took to Mar-A-Lago. What possible excuse can you offer that would make anyone want to give him the benefit of the doubt? He says he declassified them...but even if true it was still illegal to take them. He lied about the process of declassification. That isn't debatable either. There is a formal process.
And yet Ukraine got their money before the deadline, so officially Trump didn't hold a congressional appropriation. He didn't even delay it.

You can't impeach someone for calling for a peaceful and patriotic protest.

And I'm sure that this document scam won't be the last of the made up scandals that democrats will use to persecute Trump.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And yet Ukraine got their money before the deadline, so officially Trump didn't hold a congressional appropriation. He didn't even delay it.

You can't impeach someone for calling for a peaceful and patriotic protest.

And I'm sure that this document scam won't be the last of the made up scandals that democrats will use to persecute Trump.
The documents were found at Mar-A-Lago. How in hell could it have been made up?
He had over a year to turn them over. He was served a subpoena and still didn't comply with the law.

The law requires notifying congress BEFORE putting a hold on an appropriation.............
federal watchdog released a report that stated that Trump broke the law when he froze military aid to Ukraine. According to NPR, a 1974 law does not allow the Office of Management and Budget to withhold funds based on policy.

On July 25, 2019, the OMB withheld funds “pending a policy decision” until September 12.

If the White House so wishes to delay funds, it must consult Congress first. This is written out in the Impoundment Control Act, meant to help Congress control the purse.

Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-MA) said. “We now have a GAO decision stating conclusively that the Trump administration violated the law. We know the president ordered that violation of law.”

14 criminal acts by Trump that he has gotten away with—for now (frontpagelive.com)

Colorforms

Senator
The documents were found at Mar-A-Lago. How in hell could it have been made up?
He had over a year to turn them over. He was served a subpoena and still didn't comply with the law.

The law requires notifying congress BEFORE putting a hold on an appropriation.............
federal watchdog released a report that stated that Trump broke the law when he froze military aid to Ukraine. According to NPR, a 1974 law does not allow the Office of Management and Budget to withhold funds based on policy.

On July 25, 2019, the OMB withheld funds “pending a policy decision” until September 12.

If the White House so wishes to delay funds, it must consult Congress first. This is written out in the Impoundment Control Act, meant to help Congress control the purse.

Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-MA) said. “We now have a GAO decision stating conclusively that the Trump administration violated the law. We know the president ordered that violation of law.”

14 criminal acts by Trump that he has gotten away with—for now (frontpagelive.com)
If Trump froze the funds then how did Ukraine get them 2 weeks before the deadline?

And which documents were found? Name some.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If Trump froze the funds then how did Ukraine get them 2 weeks before the deadline?

And which documents were found? Name some.
"IF TRUMP FROZE THE FUNDS"? Really? Did you read the link I provided?

Which documents were found? THe ones listed here...

1665265289926.png

Zam-Zam

Senator
Less obsessed.

Obsession is usually a bad thing, no?

:)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So binders and boxes.

It's illegal to own binders and boxes.

Fascist world is so weird.

You didn't explain how Ukraine got their funds 2 weeks before the due date.
1. Binders marked top secret with about 1,000 pages also marked top secret.
2. Empty binders marked top secret. Where did the contents go? It is idiotic to think Trump was keeping empty binders laying around Mar-A-Lago.
3. The funds were frozen without notifying congress.
It is not surprising that the Government Accountability Office (GAO), a nonpartisan federal agency charged with reviewing government spending, has determined that the Trump administration’s hold on military assistance to Ukraine violated the Impoundment Control Act (ICA). I wrote in November for Just Security that the hold was illegal.
GAO Decided Trump’s Hold on Ukraine Funding Was Illegal and It Wasn’t a Tough Call - Just Security