• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Silly meme thread...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You are disgusting.
Well thanks and I guess you say the same of the Catholic hospitals and clinics in Illinois and Michigan that dropped fertility coverage for Gays, Joe is for Abortions, how Catholic is that?

MaryAnne

Governor
Well thanks and I guess you say the same of the Catholic hospitals and clinics in Illinois and Michigan that dropped fertility coverage for Gays, Joe is for Abortions, how Catholic is that?
None of us want abortion, Dawg. I am personally against it but my heart hurts for those like the 11 year old girl in my state who was raped, and had to go to another state.

Our AG was on Fox News claiming there was no such case when the News broke the rapist had been arrested. Those children and women who have serious problems can no longer get health care because a bunch of old men decided for her.

Do you think that is right that they put themselves between a child or woman and their Doctor?

Yes, medicine should be based on Science, not a Chhurch rules.

Answer that question for me honestly.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
None of us want abortion, Dawg. I am personally against it but my heart hurts for those like the 11 year old girl in my state who was raped, and had to go to another state.

Our AG was on Fox News claiming there was no such case when the News broke the rapist had been arrested. Those children and women who have serious problems can no longer get health care because a bunch of old men decided for her.

Do you think that is right that they put themselves between a child or woman and their Doctor?

Yes, medicine should be based on Science, not a Chhurch rules.

Answer that question for me honestly.
If that were true there would be no women having multi abortions. so now the girl is 11? Rape makes abortion a whole different deal especiall when the lil' girl is only 10 and have no idea where you get the "old men" bs.

I've never put myself between a woman/child/doctor.

Ask GOD since you threw church into the diatribe.