• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Singular answers only.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Some are, yes

Does this mean every business is?
every business - that would be very, very hard but those that are open and can keep a workforce are doing well. So the shingle plant in town ships their shingles still hot out on trucks. They used to stockpile all winter for the seasonal building trend. Roofing Contractor told me black shingles are as hard to find as an Honest Trump, now that was funny!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
every business - that would be very, very hard but those that are open and can keep a workforce are doing well. So the shingle plant in town ships their shingles still hot out on trucks. They used to stockpile all winter for the seasonal building trend. Roofing Contractor told me black shingles are as hard to find as an Honest Trump, now that was funny!
Cool

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
WHERE ARE ALL THESE EMPTY SHELVES you keep claiming to see ? Please go to a real grocery store and not the mom and pop corner store where sausage is like 12.00 a lb.
You come here and spam the board with OP's yet don't read the news, evidently

Grocery stores still have empty shelves amid supply chain disruptions, omicron and winter storms (msn.com)

I usually shop one of the 3 top grocery stores in NC and many shelves are bare and where is sausage $12.00 a lb?

BTW: Monday at the grocery store there wasn't ONE lb of sausage in the meat department and Inflation is now at 7% and rising

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
so what does Amazon's super record profits say - wall st record numbers - my contractors being booked 3-6 months out ? some businesses are doing very well
New home construction is DOWN

Some may be doing good but not ALL are and finding employees is a BIG problem now

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes and the store ones are not accurate at all.
I know someone that took 2 store bought test which said Negative and at a testing center tested Positive later same day and now Biden has ordered insurance to pay for 8 store test I think the number I read.

Zam-Zam

Senator
#1 Are rapid covid tests in short supply presently?
Per media reports, yes:

Why are rapid tests for COVID-19 in such short supply?

Why are rapid tests for COVID-19 in such short supply? (adn.com)

Why COVID Testing Is Falling Short in Many Schools Across the U.S.

Why COVID Testing Is Falling Short in Many Schools Across the U.S. (yahoo.com)

Short supply: COVID-19 rapid tests hard to come by locally

Short supply: COVID-19 rapid tests hard to come by locally - Daily Journal

If the opposite is true, then I must conclude the media is lying. Absent evidence of that, I accept their consensus.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I know someone that took 2 store bought test which said Negative and at a testing center tested Positive later same day and now Biden has ordered insurance to pay for 8 store test I think the number I read.
Yes I had a store bought test say negative and a pcr test an hour later say positive.

Spamature

President
What isn't temporary?

Biden is temporarily president.
Yeah, I've noticed you right wingers are plotting to make Trump our permanent president.

Keep siding with evil no matter how clearly it is point out to you that it is in fact evil.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I've noticed you right wingers are plotting to make Trump our permanent president.

Keep siding with evil no matter how clearly it is point out to you that it is in fact evil.
I beg to differ.... Both the right and left are working hand in hand via their lowest common denominator behaviors to pave the way for Trump.... The rest of us will surely suffer

Spamature

President
I beg to differ.... Both the right and left are working hand in hand via their lowest common denominator behaviors to pave the way for Trump.... The rest of us will surely suffer
By what, telling the truth ?

How come you don't confront the big lie.

You are willing to let that absolute untruth fester in the open while you look for digs against the Dems.

If anyone is paving his way, it's you who have stood aside or worked on his behalf with your silence about and acquiesce to this nation destroying falsehood.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
By what, telling the truth ?

How come you don't confront the big lie.

You are willing to let that absolute untruth fester in the open while you look for digs against the Dems.

If anyone is paving his way, it's you who have stood aside or worked on his behalf with your silence about and acquiesce to this nation destroying falsehood.
What is it you think I am denying?

I've paved no such anything...