• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So lefty, did your dreams come true with the disclosure of Trumps tax returns

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
so what failure...in this thread on trumps personal tax returns disclosure... fire away...?
Not sure what your question is there....

It does show that the President was not some financial wizard....I think there was a 55.5 loss one year or on one of his properties.

Gee...there was a good reason he didn't want to release the tax returns.

If you think declaring a 55.5 million dollar loss is not a "failure"...thats cool. I'm sure you got spin for the former president/apprentice host that can go on for days and days.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

It does show that the President was not some financial wizard....I think there was a 55.5 loss one year or on one of his properties.

If you think declaring a 55.5 million dollar loss is not a "failure"...thats cool. I'm sure you got spin for the former president/apprentice host that can go on for days and days.
is he rich?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

does this help....

if the quest was to see his taxes, which we now know people are pouring through....and so far...nothing illegall. Who failed?

so far it appears he leveraged legal means to reduce his burden to zero.
thousands of businesses fail annually. so it goes.

is he failing because he plays in the millions and billions and lives a luxurious lifestyle...?

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
does this help....

if the quest was to see his taxes, which we now know people are pouring through....and so far...nothing illegall. Who failed?
Depends.... if you take a particularly craven view of politics and assume everyone's worst intentions....yeah I guess you'd chalk this up as a failure since there is no body laying on the side of the road.

Of course you'd also have to buy into the theory that having a skin on the wall is the only goal.

I may have missed it....was that the announced reason? To incarcerate Trump?

so far it appears he leveraged legal means to reduce his burden to zero.
thousands of businesses fail annually. so it goes.
Do the CEOs of those thousands of businesses run for President on the contention, in part, that they are successful businessmen?

is he failing because he plays in the millions and billions and lives a luxurious lifestyle...?
Ask me on a Wednesday in November 2024 if he failed. Okay?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Depends.... if you take a particularly craven view of politics and assume everyone's worst intentions....yeah I guess you'd chalk this up as a failure since there is no body laying on the side of the road.

Of course you'd also have to buy into the theory that having a skin on the wall is the only goal.

I may have missed it....was that the announced reason? To incarcerate Trump?

Do the CEOs of those thousands of businesses run for President on the contention, in part, that they are successful businessmen?

Ask me on a Wednesday in November 2024 if he failed. Okay?
I think the overall tenor was an implication of wrongdoing. Yet....no illegality found to date.

Businessmen..some. yet, his companies are worth hundreds of millions.....success? Thousands employed....success?

Ok. But why nov 2024. Is he not a former president and a multi millionaire today?

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
I think the overall tenor was an implication of wrongdoing. Yet....no illegality found to date.
Oh....you're speculating. Sounds like a failure on your part.

Businessmen..some. yet, his companies are worth hundreds of millions.....success? Thousands employed....success?
He was born rich. And, to his credit, he stayed rich. If you want to call that a success...sure. Paris Hilton is also rich. Carnie Wilson's net worth is $14M. I guess they are all outstanding business people.

Except Trump filed bankruptcy 6 times. Oh wait... that was a company he ran...that wasn't him so that means he bears no responsibility in conservative circles?

Ok. But why nov 2024. Is he not a former president and a multi millionaire today?
Nobody knows what your point is. You have this moronic style of posting tangential comments that go nowhere. If I had to guess what your point it is...it seems to be that the Democrats acquiring his tax returns some how failed. We'll see how much they failed in the next election where he is on the ballot I suppose.

But wow...you got me there...he is a former President and is a multi millionaire.

Blago is an ex governor and is likely a multi-millionare today too. As are likely hundreds of ex governors still living.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh....you're speculating. Sounds like a failure on your part.

He was born rich. And, to his credit, he stayed rich. If you want to call that a success...sure. Paris Hilton is also rich. Carnie Wilson's net worth is $14M. I guess they are all outstanding business people.

Except Trump filed bankruptcy 6 times. Oh wait... that was a company he ran...that wasn't him so that means he bears no responsibility in conservative circles?

Nobody knows what your point is. You have this moronic style of posting tangential comments that go nowhere. If I had to guess what your point it is...it seems to be that the Democrats acquiring his tax returns some how failed. We'll see how much they failed in the next election where he is on the ballot I suppose.

But wow...you got me there...he is a former President and is a multi millionaire.

Blago is an ex governor and is likely a multi-millionare today too. As are likely hundreds of ex governors still living.
Speculating? No. You wrote failure, not me.

I would assume he bore responsibility. Am I a conservative now, again? Lol....crutch.

It was easy getting you there. Majority times too easy. Pointing out the obvious, and reality is a forte all too readily exercised on the simple.

Yes, he's rich. Yup his personal taxes seem legally completed. He paid little to no taxes......just like 60% of all Americans.

So, my style does bring out the moronic attempts to obfuscate reality and exposes the moronic nature of these 'we gottem now' style of posting.

It's entertaining, and simple, as hell

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
...and our current President appears to have little concern regarding inflation, the border crisis, and crime. BOTH sides spend time with investigations instead of concentrating on issues impacting us. Its naive to believe otherwise
That's probably a matter of opinion. Mine is -- the repubs create more chaos needing investigating. :rolleyes: Policy making should always be their primary focus, I agree on that. :)

Zam-Zam

Senator
Did you see where he cheated on his taxes. Did you find where he broke the law. No, the only thing you did was force an American citizen to disclose his tax returns which is totally un-American. Hope you are proud of your accomplishments.

If we're going to have this kind of transparency...Why stop with Trump?

1672765206318.png

Congress, it's your turn.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Speculating? No.
You wrote, "I think". So that is speculating. Perhaps you should consult a dictionary if you don't know the meanings of words.

You wrote failure, not me.
Some would consider posting a $55.5M loss a failure.

I would assume he bore responsibility. Am I a conservative now, again? Lol....crutch.
Yet somehow you won't call him a tax cheat but I've become accustomed to you not ever stating anything definitive.

It was easy getting you there. Majority times too easy. Pointing out the obvious, and reality is a forte all too readily exercised on the simple.
Delusion doesn't look good on you.

Yes, he's rich. Yup his personal taxes seem legally completed. He paid little to no taxes......just like 60% of all Americans.
Your intellectual dishonesty and/or detachment from reality is really quite remarkable.

The 60% of Americans who don't pay income taxes have no money to spare from working an hourly job and trying to raise a family. Pretending that Trump is part of that 60% is silly. But there you are...pretending.

So, my style does bring out the moronic attempts to obfuscate reality and exposes the moronic nature of these 'we gottem now' style of posting.

It's entertaining, and simple, as hell
Your style makes you look like an idiot. If you were not the moderator on the board; few would care what you thought.

For example....you just admitted that Trump's name being on a company found guilty of tax fraud indicts Trump to some degree. Now you're back to stating that his tax returns were pristine!!!!

Yeah, yeah yeah..... whatever. You're no longer worth the time.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You wrote, "I think". So that is speculating. Perhaps you should consult a dictionary if you don't know the meanings of words.

Some would consider posting a $55.5M loss a failure.

Yet somehow you won't call him a tax cheat but I've become accustomed to you not ever stating anything definitive.

Delusion doesn't look good on you.

Your intellectual dishonesty and/or detachment from reality is really quite remarkable.

The 60% of Americans who don't pay income taxes have no money to spare from working an hourly job and trying to raise a family. Pretending that Trump is part of that 60% is silly. But there you are...pretending.

Your style makes you look like an idiot. If you were not the moderator on the board; few would care what you thought.

For example....you just admitted that Trump's name being on a company found guilty of tax fraud indicts Trump to some degree. Now you're back to stating that his tax returns were pristine!!!!

Yeah, yeah yeah..... whatever. You're no longer worth the time.

Quite remarkable. I think I know who doesn't know the difference between think and speculate. Lol.

Poor you. Did you graduate?

Please cite the illegality found in his personal income taxes?

Still nothing? Then by all means turn to your attacking to cover.....

Seems you care....cause here you are...again. and again.

I declared them pristine ? Please cite my declaration?

You must have a tough time being so dumb... Sorry for that. Well..no, not really. Be dumb all you want...

PS..60 % pay no taxes. How much did you get? Nevermind. You're welcome twas my pleasure.