• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So, what the hell is Gingrich thinking?

GordonGecko

President
That he'll knock down Romney in South Carolina by attacking Bain and trying to sound "populist" or even OWSish....then start to come back...win the Nomination....and "all will be forgiven" by guys like Rush for "attacking capitalism"?

Or is it to actually weaken Romney, whom Newt knows has the Nomination locked up now, so that he loses the General Election in the Fall....so that Newt can have his "revenge for Iowa"?

What's going on in that chubby little noggin of his???

Rudedog

Council Member
He wants to be president sooooo bad, if I was Romney i'd ask secret service to keep an eye on him and check to see if he buys a hi-powered rifle.

Because of sour grapes, he will be voting for Obama in the privacy of the voting booth.

I suspect many an ultra extreme right wingers will be disapointed and NOT vote or vote Obama. Maybe even a third party run.

GordonGecko

President
He wants to be president sooooo bad, if I was Romney i'd ask secret service to keep an eye on him and check to see if he buys a hi-powered rifle.

Because of sour grapes, he will be voting for Obama in the privacy of the voting booth.

I suspect many an ultra extreme right wingers will be disapointed and NOT vote or vote Obama. Maybe even a third party run.
1. Seems to be true that either Newt is tone-deaf or driven to distraction, sounding like an OWSer, all because Romney "stole" Iowa from him.

2. I doubt the last line, except maybe for Ron Paulers. Obama Derangement Syndrome will get most of the Right to the polls even if Romney came out in support of Federally funded abortion clinics in preschools connected to gay wedding chapels. :)

Bo-4

Senator
Not entirely sure, but Mitt needs to watch out for the rolling pin that Poppin' Fresh is carrying.. FOREIGN OBJECT.. DISTRACT THE REF!! :D

GordonGecko

President
But he's also a wimp. If he picks up on the fact that all this "anti-capitalism" stuff (which is really mainstream thought, but "Marxism" to the Radical Right of course) is starting to hurt his image AFTER the election...and potential BOOK SALES and SPEAKING FEES, his greed may trump his fit of pique and he'll back down.