• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Social media analysis suggests links between Baltimore and Ferguson violence

Barbella

Senator
No surprise there. Anyone with any common sense at all (i.e. righties) already knew that. What's striking is that these professional agitators seem to have no problem inciting everyday, otherwise fairly average, young 'non-whites' to join in the mayhem.

An analysis of social media traffic in downtown Baltimore Monday has unearthed striking connections to the protests in Ferguson, Mo., according to a leading data mining firm that shared its findings exclusively with Fox News.

The firm, which asked to remain anonymous because of its government work, found between 20 and 50 social media accounts in Baltimore that were also tied to the peak period of violence in Ferguson. While further analysis is being conducted on the data, it suggests the presence of "professional protestors" or anarchists taking advantage of Freddie Gray's death to incite more violence.
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/04/28/social-media-analysis-suggests-links-between-baltimore-and-ferguson-violence/

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
My response is "well, duhhhh...." I can't believe that anybody would have to wait for someone to confirm it to realize that is exactly what has been going on. But as you know, Barb, there are a lot of people on this forum who wear blinders.

Barbella

Senator
My response is "well, duhhhh...." I can't believe that anybody would have to wait for someone to confirm it to realize that is exactly what has been going on. But as you know, Barb, there are a lot of people on this forum who wear blinders.
Wtf???? Is this NOT current events? This is getting ridiculous!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
reminds me of the cake bakers................

NO BLACK CURRENT EVENTS POST.......NO CAKE FOR YOU, COME BACK ONE YEAR

appears CURRENT EVENTS need be removed from Politics forum

Hell, I usually only come here because it reminds me of CHEERS

Fast Eddy

Mayor
People were bused into Furguson and people were bused into Baltimore. Someone wants the disorder, but why. It was rumored that Soros funded it, but as far as I know it was just rumors. There should be congressional hearings on this.