• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Some people did something.

Dino

Russian Asset
That's what the lefty Cair backer from Minnesota said about 911

This guy tells her just who the some people were and what they did.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/9-11-anniversary-mourner-who-lost-mother-in-attacks-criticizes-ilhan-omars-some-people-did-something-comment

Shame on you Ilhan Omar. Lover and backer of Jihadists through supporting CAIR.
Good for him!
This is the clip I’m hearing most from today’s tributes and rightly so. It shouldn’t have to be called “courageous” to speak truth to power, but he knows full well he’s speaking up against all the American left, Democrat politicians and the activist lefty press when he tells her off.
Her CAIR lies and attempted whitewash of the events should not be tolerated.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Good for him!
This is the clip I’m hearing most from today’s tributes and rightly so. It shouldn’t have to be called “courageous” to speak truth to power, but he knows full well he’s speaking up against all the American left, Democrat politicians and the activist lefty press when he tells her off.
Her CAIR lies and attempted whitewash of the events should not be tolerated.
9/11 happened while an inept Republican was in office. Point fingers all you want, but your guy didn’t protect America. 9/11 is what happens when you start wars in places you don’t belong. Disgusting.

Dino

Russian Asset
9/11 happened while an inept Republican was in office. Point fingers all you want, but your guy didn’t protect America. 9/11 is what happens when you start wars in places you don’t belong. Disgusting.
What the hell does your small-minded irrelevant and anti-American viewpoint have to do with the suffering of the families of 9/11 victims or the improper and dishonest words of Ilhan Omar??

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
What the hell does your small-minded irrelevant and anti-American viewpoint have to do with the suffering of the families of 9/11 victims or the improper and dishonest words of Ilhan Omar??
It has to do with everything. Don’t put a war mongering scumbag in the White House to indirectly murder thousands of Americans and we aren’t in this position in the first place. Shame on anybody that votes R for being okay with 9/11.

TBLee

Governor
So little respect for the lost lives. Although your comments do not surprise me at all. How sad for you, as it say a great deal about your character.

Dino

Russian Asset
It has to do with everything. Don’t put a war mongering scumbag in the White House to indirectly murder thousands of Americans and we aren’t in this position in the first place. Shame on anybody that votes R for being okay with 9/11.
That’s a remarkably uneducated viewpoint. You’re likely one of those simps who heard of the “the system was blinking red” warnings and think Bush negligently ignored them, allowing 9/11 attacks to happen?
If that’s all you base your mindless accusations on then you have got a lot more homework to do.
No one’s “ok with 9/11” but you really should learn the totality of the circumstances before you blame one man. It’s very ignorant.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So little respect for the lost lives. Although your comments do not surprise me at all. How sad for you, as it say a great deal about your character.
You only care that I’m insulting the party that you choose to follow. I’m mad that it happened in the first place, because the moron you voted for couldn’t mind his business.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
That’s a remarkably uneducated viewpoint. You’re likely one of those simps who heard of the “the system was blinking red” warnings and think Bush negligently ignored them, allowing 9/11 attacks to happen?
If that’s all you base your mindless accusations on then you have got a lot more homework to do.
No one’s “ok with 9/11” but you really should learn the totality of the circumstances before you blame one man. It’s very ignorant.
Not at all, but thanks for trying to put words in my mouth to fit your narrative. Cons could care less about 9/11 IMO, they put their party over their country over and over and over. There should never been another republican in office after 9/11 happened, due to their policies.

TBLee

Governor
You only care that I’m insulting the party that you choose to follow. I’m mad that it happened in the first place, because the moron you voted for couldn’t mind his business.
I could give two shits that you are insulting the "party", what I do care about is the fact that so many lives were lost and YOU are the one making it political. YOU are insulting those who died, YOU are incapable of taking this ONE day and honoring those who died. You have some major character flaws.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I could give two shits that you are insulting the "party", what I do care about is the fact that so many lives were lost and YOU are the one making it political. YOU are insulting those who died, YOU are incapable of taking this ONE day and honoring those who died. You have some major character flaws.
So this isn’t political to you?

“It shouldn’t have to be called “courageous” to speak truth to power, but he knows full well he’s speaking up against all the American left, Democrat politicians and the activist lefty press when he tells her off.”

Sorry, but if this poster wants to try and insult an entire party on 9/11, I’ll get real. Your idiot party allowed thousands of Americans to be killed. Wing nuts have absolutely no place to talk here.

Dino

Russian Asset
Not at all, but thanks for trying to put words in my mouth to fit your narrative. Cons could care less about 9/11 IMO, they put their party over their country over and over and over. There should never been another republican in office after 9/11 happened, due to their policies.
I guarantee I know far more about it than you and the circumstances leading to it.
You’d have to explain why you think Bush is wholly at fault. If it’s not “ignoring warnings” then I’d love to hear what you have to offer.
My bet is that’s all you had and you’ve pigeonholed yourself.
Feel free to enlighten us.

Dino

Russian Asset
Nobody said “wholly at fault”. I have no interest in responding because you continue to misquote me over and over. Stop moving the goal posts and we can have a conversation.
From what you offered this far, you’ve blamed only Bush.
You haven’t even offered a reason why that’s so, much less who else shares the blame.

I’m all ears.

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
From what you offered this far, you’ve blamed only Bush.
You haven’t even offered a reason why that’s so much less who else shares the blame.

I’m all ears.
Cons share the blame for voting republican. Republicans have felt the need to start wars and get into other country’s business more than Democrats by far. They create enemies around the world constantly and 9/11 showed us that actions have consequences. The fact that Anton could vote for anybody in that scum bag party ever again blows my mind.

Dino

Russian Asset
Cons share the blame for voting republican. Republicans have felt the need to start wars and get into other country’s business more than Democrats by far. They create enemies around the world constantly and 9/11 showed us that actions have consequences. The fact that Anton could vote for anybody in that scum bag party ever again blows my mind.
Generalized nonsense with no knowledge of the topic. Deplorable and irresponsible posting.
You ignore the terror attacks that took place while Clinton was President. Hmm I wonder why?
What did Bush do in eight months as president to have this operation launched as revenge?
You don’t remotely have an answer though I’ve asked you for one twice now.

You can try to debate to save face. Unless I already nailed your entire argument?

Dino

Russian Asset
So this isn’t political to you?

“It shouldn’t have to be called “courageous” to speak truth to power, but he knows full well he’s speaking up against all the American left, Democrat politicians and the activist lefty press when he tells her off.”

Sorry, but if this poster wants to try and insult an entire party on 9/11, I’ll get real. Your idiot party allowed thousands of Americans to be killed. Wing nuts have absolutely no place to talk here.
The speaker never addressed party. Only the words of Omar.
Perhaps Democrats could have had shown a touch of class and reprimanded her for lying and belittling the attacks?
I think you’re suffering some guilty conscience and having trouble with the truth.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Sweet dreams on that clean conscience of yours. ;)
My whole premise is that 9/11 happened because republicans are war mongers. Just because you can’t keep up doesn’t mean that I won’t sleep just fine.

TBLee

Governor
My whole premise is that 9/11 happened because republicans are war mongers. Just because you can’t keep up doesn’t mean that I won’t sleep just fine.
Who are you trying to convince? I assume there is a mirror in your house. Sleep well ;)