• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Stop calling it "insurrection"

FakeName

Governor
History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.
—Mark Twain

Jan 6th was the Reichstag fire. ANTIFA and BLM plants as well as unthinking dupes participated in a weak attempt at a “mostly peaceful protest.”

Now Nancy has sand in her crack and all the rest of the boobs in DC will imagine barbarian hoards and space aliens and mutant cows at the gate.

I’ll bet they even call it “The Enabling Act.”
Antifa and BLM?

It amazes me the kind of obvious lies you people are willing to believe to avoid having to reckon with what the right has become.

Jack4freedom

Governor
They'd be singing a different tune if it were the left that did it, not that I support such actions by anyone.
If Biden loses in 2024, refuses to accept defeat, then assembles a mob to attack the Capitol I will be the first one to condemn him and any Democratic lawmakers who support it. I sure don’t see a lot of that from the Trumpists here on this forum or their idols on right wing tv.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Radical Constitutional Extremist
Antifa and BLM?

It amazes me the kind of obvious lies you people are willing to believe to avoid having to reckon with what the right has become.
That's not a lie. Nancy really does have sand in her crack.

But anyway, who is John Sullivan? What is Insurgence USA? And why do these questions make you look stupid?

Spamature

President
That's not a lie. Nancy really does have sand in her crack.

But anyway, who is John Sullivan? What is Insurgence USA? And why do these questions make you look stupid?
He is a black gun nut whose organization hates BLM and Antifa.
But apparently contrary to his words had no problem with joining the Proud Boys and right-wing militias in their attack on our nation.

1614293684095.png

Why does this answer make you look stupid ?

Schrodinger's Platypus

He is a black gun nut whose organization hates BLM and Antifa.
But apparently contrary to his words had no problem with joining the Proud Boys and right-wing militias in their attack on our nation.

View attachment 61576

Why does this answer make you look stupid ?
It doesn't. Sullivan got his fee fees hurt when BLM disavowed him. Hence the animosity. He still has a history with them.

Genius.

Spamature

President
It doesn't. Sullivan got his fee fees hurt when BLM disavowed him. Hence the animosity. He still has a history with them.

Genius.
Not as long as you can make things up, you mean ?
I don't see him saying his feeling were hurt by anyone because he and his insanity was rejected by BLM. But I did see him attacking our Capitol alongside his cohort of Proud Boys and right wing militias.

He made history with his embrace of Trump's terrorist group and their attack on this nation.

No animosity there, eh ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yet, as early as the morning of January 8, KHOU in Houston reported that Sicknick had died from a stroke.

Just curious. Do you feel smarter now? Dumber? How goes it?
Were you thinking a stroke could not have been caused by the blow to his head the day before? He collapsed on the evening of 1/6 when he returned to his precinct. He was rushed to the hospital where he died the next evening.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"The idea of an “insurrection” is to delegitimize all resistance to the garbage Establishment’s reign of error, and to play along is to give credence to its lie and to empower its propaganda. You have done nothing wrong by rejecting the Establishment narrative. You have done nothing wrong by protesting what you see as a flawed election and a corrupt ruling class. You have a right to protest anything you want, and you don’t need their permission.

Dissent is patriotic. Or did that end when it became inconvenient?

They hype the happening because they want to make you afraid to speak up. They want to try to make it impossible for you to live in this society if you do not parrot the party line. They won’t say it that way. They will try to wrap themselves in the same flag they were calling a symbol of white supremacy last year to try to seize some sort of moral high ground and shut you up. Like they give a damn about the Constitution. This tiresome “insurrection” and “sedition” palaver is just a ham-handed attempt to turn 74 million Americans – almost none of whom wear Thor drag – into enemies of mom and apple pie, which is weird because they usually hate traditional family structures and non-kale foods.

This kind of baloney is par for the course for the Democrats. They’re going to call you an “insurrectionist” today and a “racist” tomorrow and some other hogwash after that, so who cares what they say? "

The democrats effort to scare people, to flag people as evil, to label people is an all out effort to subjugate people. We are now living under the "Blue Rule" where not wearing a mask will get you arrested and jailed. Dissent is now a criminal offense. We have posters here already spouting nonsense about "educating republicans" and oppressing media that THEY deem as wrong or using their favorite word de jour "illegitimate". Our capitol has now become a zone like baghdad, with fences and concertina wires, towers with armed guards and no end to the military occupation ordered by the left. Yu will speak as you are told to. You will not question, and you will bow to the governments demands under the new Blue Rule. If not, be prepared to be confined and "re-educated". We are living in some sci-fi novel that has come from progressive destruction.
74 million Americans didn't show up in DC to "stop the steal"....and the point was to stop the count of the electoral ballots and the announcement of Joe Biden as president. Current estimate is that 10,000 Trump sheep were on the capitol grounds and that between 800 and 1,000 people climbed through broken doors and windows into the Capitol Building. Interfering in the electoral process certainly was an act of insurrection. Call it what it is. Your rhetoric is clearly intended to minimize the act.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Were you thinking a stroke could not have been caused by the blow to his head the day before? He collapsed on the evening of 1/6 when he returned to his precinct. He was rushed to the hospital where he died the next evening.
So you assume! Good luck with that Eval Kineval. Let me know when you get confirmation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you assume! Good luck with that Eval Kineval. Let me know when you get confirmation.
So you ignore the coincidence that the EMTs were called to his precinct just after he'd returned from the scene of the riot. They were called because he'd collapsed. They noted a head wound and transported him to the hospital and he died the next day....

So you tell me...how would you trace the clot to the head wound?

You can argue all you'd like to absolve the rioters, but it just makes you look like a whiny apologist for people who clearly didn't give a shit if they hurt the cops...they were banging away at the cops with baseball bats, hockey sticks, flag poles and the support poles they'd taken off of the scaffolding. Would you really like to say they were being careful of the potential physical harm they might do?

PS...the guy's name was Evel Knievel.

Schrodinger's Platypus

So the coincidence that the EMTs were called to his precinct just after he'd returned from the scene of the riot. They were called because he'd collapsed. They noted a head wound and transported him to the hospital and he died the next day....

So you tell me...how would you trace the clot to the head wound?

You can argue all you'd like to absolve the rioters, but it just makes you look like a whiny apologist for people who clearly didn't give a shit if they hurt the cops...they were banging away at the cops with baseball bats, hockey sticks, flag poles and the support poles they'd taken off of the scaffolding. Would you really like to say they were being careful of the potential physical harm they might do?

PS...the guy's name was Evel Knievel.
I dunno. Maybe he hit it when he fell down and had a stroke.

What do his phone records say? He called his loved ones y’know. Any mention of “Holy shit! This A-hole hit me in the head with a fire extinguisher!” I’d expect something like that in the phone records. That’s a pretty specific attack that got rescinded.

So where are we now? Cop murdered or not?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I dunno. Maybe he hit it when he fell down and had a stroke.

What do his phone records say? He called his loved ones y’know. Any mention of “Holy shit! This A-hole hit me in the head with a fire extinguisher!” I’d expect something like that in the phone records. That’s a pretty specific attack that got rescinded.

So where are we now? Cop murdered or not?
Yeah...where are we? Was it a peaceful demonstration that you'd like to help avoid being charged with the violence that resulted in a dead cop?

Schrodinger's Platypus

74 million Americans didn't show up in DC to "stop the steal"....and the point was to stop the count of the electoral ballots and the announcement of Joe Biden as president. Current estimate is that 10,000 Trump sheep were on the capitol grounds and that between 800 and 1,000 people climbed through broken doors and windows into the Capitol Building. Interfering in the electoral process certainly was an act of insurrection. Call it what it is. Your rhetoric is clearly intended to minimize the act.
Call it what it is?

Just another mostly peaceful protest, right?

Schrodinger's Platypus

Yeah...where are we? Was it a peaceful demonstration that you'd like to help avoid being charged with the violence that resulted in a dead cop?
If you think I’m responsible in any way then by all means call the cops. Call the FBI.

But wasting their resources or threatening me with false charges. . .is chicken shit and stupid. Like a special kind of moron stupid.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Clearly it was “mostly peaceful.” What’s your point?
Mostly peaceful doesn't cut it....The 800 to 1,000 violent protesters were trying to circumvent an election...basically overthrowing the incoming elected government.
The "plan" was to intimidate congress into rejecting electors in the battleground states that Trump lost....but not the ones he won. They hoped the republican legislatures in PA and AZ would then appoint unelected electors to keep Trump in power.

That is the point. What is your point? That the rioters were "fine people"?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you think I’m responsible in any way then by all means call the cops. Call the FBI.

But wasting their resources or threatening me with false charges. . .is chicken shit and stupid. Like a special kind of moron stupid.
Ah, back to your original post about resorting to ridicule and insults to have your way.
1. I didn't say you were sesponsible.
2. I am not threatening you.
3. Twisting someone's post into something you can make fun of requires a special kind of dishonest stupidity.

Schrodinger's Platypus

Mostly peaceful doesn't cut it....The 800 to 1,000 violent protesters were trying to circumvent an election...basically overthrowing the incoming elected government.
The "plan" was to intimidate congress into rejecting electors in the battleground states that Trump lost....but not the ones he won. They hoped the republican legislatures in PA and AZ would then appoint unelected electors to keep Trump in power.

That is the point. What is your point? That the rioters were "fine people"?
It most certainly does cut it. I saw no difference between the mostly peaceful protest on Jan 6th and the mostly peaceful protests all summer long in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis and all over the country. In fact, I’m pretty sure a lot more people got murdered in those mostly peaceful protests.

Why aren’t you all the more outraged by those summertime mostly peaceful protests resulting in more murdered people?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It most certainly does cut it. I saw no difference between the mostly peaceful protest on Jan 6th and the mostly peaceful protests all summer long in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis and all over the country. In fact, I’m pretty sure a lot more people got murdered in those mostly peaceful protests.

Why aren’t you all the more outraged by those summertime mostly peaceful protests resulting in more murdered people?
The rioters in Minneapolis were very close to the restaurant I own there. I certainly was outraged. We are a 10 minute walk to the police station that was burned down.
There were two groups participating...BLM and other community groups who marched peacefully. Antifa committed acts of violence and random looters were simply out to steal what they could under the cover of the crowd...thinking they wouldn't get caught.
Some were, some got away.

The mob in DC were invited by the President of the nation and incited to "stop the steal" which was an attempt to overthrow an elected government....the real question is why do you think the two events are somehow equivalent or that the DC riot wasn't that bad?