• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

'Stop The Steal'.................Liberal Hypocrisy

Jack4freedom

Governor

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
Not even in the same ballpark Dawg. Trump has been saying that any election he doesn’t win is rigged since the 2016 Iowa caucus when he accused “Lying Ted Cruz“ of stealing the caucus. He has been saying this shit well before the election of 2020 too. Anyone who still believes this lying scumbag is brain damaged in my book.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not even in the same ballpark Dawg. Trump has been saying that any election he doesn’t win is rigged since the 2016 Iowa caucus when he accused “Lying Ted Cruz“ of stealing the caucus. He has been saying this shit well before the election of 2020 too. Anyone who still believes this lying scumbag is brain damaged in my book.
I'm quite certain nowhere did I mention TRUMP nor did the article

Mick

The Right is always right

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
These are the same people who accused a sitting President of rigging the 2016 election in cahoots with a foreign power's election meddling. They then tried to claim it was Putin, not legal votes cast by Americans of their own free will, that put Trump in the WH. These people's hypocrisy is sheer insanity.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
These are the same people who accused a sitting President of rigging the 2016 election in cahoots with a foreign power's election meddling. They then tried to claim it was Putin, not legal votes cast by Americans of their own free will, that put Trump in the WH. These people's hypocrisy is sheer insanity.
Look who’s back! Good to see you...

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Same with Hillary to be fair. She even wrote a book about it.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Should we take that as you still believing Trump's Big Lie that he won the election when he did not?
I am confused. I have not once said Trump won the election. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else like you do on a daily basis. Trump says the election is rigged or stolen if he loses. That is true he does do that in the one election he lost. Hillary says the only election she lost was also stolen, she even wrote a book about it. But you won't condemn her because you agree with her.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I am confused. I have not once said Trump won the election. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else like you do on a daily basis. Trump says the election is rigged or stolen if he loses. That is true he does do that in the one election he lost. Hillary says the only election she lost was also stolen, she even wrote a book about it. But you won't condemn her because you agree with her.
I have to give you credit - You're pretty good at shutting down another poster's nonsense.

It's a talent I wish I had. I'll have to observe and learn.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It was confirmed that the Russians meddled in the 2016 election to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

UPNYA2

Mayor
It was confirmed that the Russians meddled in the 2016 election to help Trump and hurt Clinton.
Well, in that case, like the instances of voter fraud in this past elections, whatever improprieties were found, some will tell us that they wouldn't have effected to overall outcome of the election so we can just pretend they never even happened.

Sound fair?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Exactly..................welcome back