• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boca

Governor
I try to avoid personal insults. This morning I had a post deleted for it. since I obviously can't find It would be helpful if when that happens a copy be provided either in the alert or by a personal message. Seems fair and reasonable.

Thank you.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I try to avoid personal insults. This morning I had a post deleted for it. since I obviously can't find It would be helpful if when that happens a copy be provided either in the alert or by a personal message. Seems fair and reasonable.

Thank you.
There is limited space for text in the alert box. Yesterday, there were 20+ reports mostly for personal insults and name-calling. There are only 3 of us and most of the time, only 1 or 2 of us is here. Phil and I are not owners or paid employees. We both have jobs etc. and like to post as members too. Not fair and reasonable to expect us or for us to have to send PMs every time we resolve a report.

Boca

Governor
There is limited space for text in the alert box. Yesterday, there were 20+ reports mostly for personal insults and name-calling. There are only 3 of us and most of the time, only 1 or 2 of us is here. Phil and I are not owners or paid employees. We both have jobs etc. and like to post as members too. Not fair and reasonable to expect us or for us to have to send PMs every time we resolve a report.
Okay, fair enough, didn't know you were shorthanded. What happened to SW? And I also thought you had a couple of ladies onboard?

TBLee

Governor
never happens.. people love all the wheedling and irritating...
Apparently! It would just be a breath of fresh air if people didn't take this forum so seriously. The need for constant whining to the mods is pitiful. JMHO

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Notice that I said "trollish posts". I was talking about anyone in particular.
well, if you need see trollish and no content go to the thread I mentioned you in................it's the perfect example of why Topix folded and will ensure PJ does as well......IMO

Dawg said:
bdtex posted a damn great idea.........avoid trollish members

CYA
Yup, go to your safe space. You can’t handle me, BOY. :)

Next.
It's impossible to avoid trollish fvcks as you suggested...........when banded for 2 days reduced to 1 day and in realty NW was nave banned..........

I come to PJ after a 13 hour day of harvest and trolled by this sob and evidently it's all good since he's a LIB

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
well, if you need see trollish and no content go to the thread I mentioned you in................it's the perfect example of why Topix folded and will ensure PJ does as well......IMO
How about stop whining and put the posters that you can’t seem to handle on ignore? Problem solved, right?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Here's a thought...if you have a post deleted...you deserved it...if you get thread banned, you deserved it...if you get temp banned, you deserved it....

I've had posts deleted...been thread banned....even been temp banned..... no whining...I deserved it.

People need to stop whining. 1st amendment isnt a guarantee of freedom of speech in the private sector.... it's a guarantee that the GOVERNMENT can't abridge your freedom of speech. Last time I checked, PJ was not owned by the federal government.

I'm just sayin

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How about stop whining and put the posters that you can’t seem to handle on ignore? Problem solved, right?
Tried that
How about you fvcking grow the fvxk up and stop Trolling................

No whine here, just damn facts and for some reason bdtex allows you to do your shit........

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Tried that
How about you fvcking grow the fvxk up and stop Trolling................

No whine here, just damn facts and for some reason bdtex allows you to do your shit........
You‘re whining like crazy, right here and all over the board. Either man up or put the posters that get you bent out of shape on ignore. Why is that so hard?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You‘re whining like crazy, right here and all over the board. Either man up or put the posters that get you bent out of shape on ignore. Why is that so hard?
So you can say stay in your safe room............what I'd rather do is meet you face to face.......we'd see who did the whining.............you game?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So you can say stay in your safe room............what I'd rather do is meet you face to face.......we'd see who did the whining.............you game?
I have nothing to gain by choking you out. What kind of loser tries to meet people that get under their skin online In person? Man up and stop being so sensitive. Put me and others that you can’t handle on ignore, like was suggested to you.

Have a nice evening.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I have nothing to gain by choking you out. What kind of loser tries to meet people that get under their skin online In person? Man up and stop being so sensitive. Put me and others that you can’t handle on ignore, like was suggested to you.

Have a nice evening.
There's no way in double hell you could "choke me out" and allowed to post a Threat in PJ............why?

bdtex didn't suggest putting anyone in ignore.........it will be interesting to see how he handles your trolling and threats

Status
Not open for further replies.