• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Super Bowl Halftime Farce

protectionist

Governor
Did anybody watching the the Super Bowl notice the audience behind the singers in the halftime show ? There were literally tens of thousands of cell phones lit up among that blacked out area.

Rather than watch the racist all-black halftime show, fans in the stands went straight to their cell phones. 1707701972779.png

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Did anybody watching the the Super Bowl notice the audience behind the singers in the halftime show ? There were literally tens of thousands of cell phones lit up among that blacked out area.

Rather than watch the racist all-black halftime show, fans in the stands went straight to their cell phones. View attachment 77448
You believe the halftime show was racist?

protectionist

Governor
Interesting. If it were all white people would it have been racist?
No. Because the overwhelming majority 67% of the country is white (not including white Hispanics and mulattos.
Ever hear "Majority Rules"

Now here's a question for you. Are you OK with 2 whites participating in halftime shows over the past 5 years, as opposing to well over 100 blacks ?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
No. Because the overwhelming majority 67% of the country is white (not including white Hispanics and mulattos.

Now here's a question for you. Are you OK with 2 whites participating in halftime shows over the past 5 years, as opposing to well over 100 blacks ?
Im more than okay with it. Whites won’t be the majority soon, that must kill you. : )

And by the way, whites are 60.1% of the population and dropping!

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Is it also racist to have mostly black players on the field?

Jack4freedom

Governor

Next year they signed up the Mormon Tabbernacle Choir and The Vienna Boys Choir…Everybody will be given sunglasses….The whiteness will be stunning!

protectionist

Governor
Bert is a self hating Mexican. He prays every night before bed that he will wake up, look in the mirror and see a big fat pasty white guy with a big poofy pompadour super combover. Let the man dream sir!
I dont hate myself. Nor do I hate Mexicans or Mexico. I do however, objectively accept the differences between Mexican culture and American culture - such as the acceptance in Mexico, of sexual assault as a routine behavior.
As for my nice thick, still black Mexican hair, eat your heart out. Maybe the reason why we dont see your picture in your avatar is, you're one of those guys who's bald, and fruitlessly tries to make up for it with a mustache and goatee. 1708037172893.png

protectionist

Governor
Im more than okay with it. Whites won’t be the majority soon, that must kill you. : )

And by the way, whites are 60.1% of the population and dropping!
Well, that shows you are racist. Same as all those racist Affirmative Action supporters, who are "more than okay" with racial discrimination, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims.

And the ethnicity that is increasing the most is Mexican Hispanic, which just resulta que soy exactamente lo que soy, señor. 1708037652239.png So why would that kill me ? I might even go move back to Mexico - Mexico City or Villahermosa, Tabasco.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I dont hate myself. Nor do I hate Mexicans or Mexico. I do however, objectively accept the differences between Mexican culture and American culture - such as the acceptance in Mexico, of sexual assault as a routine behavior.
As for my nice thick, still black Mexican hair, eat your heart out. Maybe the reason why we dont see your picture in your avatar is, you're one of those guys who's bald, and fruitlessly tries to make up for it with a mustache and goatee. View attachment 77467
If sexual assault is routine for Mexicans maybe Trump is the product of one of the gardeners who worked in his Forrest Hills mansion….Because if anyone fits the mold of a guys to whom sexual assault is a routine behavior, it’s good old grab em by the cooch Donny.

protectionist

Governor
If sexual assault is routine for Mexicans maybe Trump is the product of one of the gardeners who worked in his Forrest Hills mansion….Because if anyone fits the mold of a guys to whom sexual assault is a routine behavior, it’s good old grab em by the cooch Donny.
He hasn't been shown to have ever committed a sexual assault. To the contrary, Joe Biden's sexual assaults have been all over the internet for years.
As for the " grab em" quote, he was talking about what some people can get away with when they're
celebrities . He didn't say he does that. Another example of leftwing media brainwashing.

1708142969106.png1708143160658.png