• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The debates will destroy Biden

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
really? You are proud of the president who tweets out white power?
I don't care, he didn't say white power but your Obama invited Black Power to our white house

libs keep push and they going to see how much white power their is, we not going to sacrifice our kids and grandkids to the hell coming

you sold your white power

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't care, he didn't say white power but your Obama invited Black Power to our white house

libs keep push and they going to see how much white power their is, we not going to sacrifice our kids and grandkids to the hell coming

he tweeted out that message...he's about to lose in historic fashion. He will reduce his support to people like...you

There is no power worth having if based entirely on stupid bumper sticker slogans...and that is all you have.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Yeah - 8 years ago!!!! Everyone agrees biden was ok then.
He seems "okay" in the ads that I have seen as well. I believe conservatives should worry about their standard bearer who seems to have trouble walking down a ramp, holding a glass of water, and forgets what he is talking about/what he was asked when answering rather simple questions.

reason10

Governor
Joe Biden has already done that. Bernie thought he was gonna slam Joe too. Didja watch? Bernie walked away defeated. He didn't have his cheering section there. Without a live audience Trump will flail. That's why he's trying to hold CoronaFest rallies and wanting there to be a regular RNC Convention. It's all about the show to him, not the substance.
Bernie is not a street fighter. THE DONALD is. You don't build a ten billion dollar company single handedly unless you have titanium balls. Biden will crumble in the first ten minutes of the debate. He'll make enough dumb statements and tell enough obvious lies that even the biased pollsters will not be able to manufacture his being ahead in ANY poll, even CNN.

And the ONLY Coronafest rallies are those by BLACK LIARS MURDER and the NAZI ANTIFA. You don't seem to have a problem with THOSE animals spreading the disease much more widely than a stadium full of taxpayers who go to work.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Bernie is not a street fighter. THE DONALD is. You don't build a ten billion dollar company single handedly unless you have titanium balls. Biden will crumble in the first ten minutes of the debate. He'll make enough dumb statements and tell enough obvious lies that even the biased pollsters will not be able to manufacture his being ahead in ANY poll, even CNN.

And the ONLY Coronafest rallies are those by BLACK LIARS MURDER and the NAZI ANTIFA. You don't seem to have a problem with THOSE animals spreading the disease much more widely than a stadium full of taxpayers who go to work.
you'd better hope nobody asks what his priorities for a second term will be. His answer on Hannity was epic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

did you happen to notice most demonstrators wore ppe?

Joe Biden has already done that. Bernie thought he was gonna slam Joe too. Didja watch? Bernie walked away defeated. He didn't have his cheering section there. Without a live audience Trump will flail. That's why he's trying to hold CoronaFest rallies and wanting there to be a regular RNC Convention. It's all about the show to him, not the substance.
Joe Biden has no substance. A guy who is willing to read whatever they put in front of him has neither courage nor convictions to anything.

I just saw one of his campaign ads this morning where he declares "I will not traffic in hate and diversion" This from an a-hole who in 2012 told the African American Community that if they voted for Romney he was going to put them back in chains.

Diversion? Vice President of an Administration that orchestrated a soft coup to keep Donald Trump from taking office, by seeding the US Government with a Russian conspiracy story, using that to lie to a FISA court and spy on the rival parties campaign, the biggest scandal in American History...

If he were to win it will be disastrous for the country.

F-K Joe Biden

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

He messed up when he put the one power tweet out there. Most knew he was racist, but this confirmed it yet again. Other white power advocates will continue to support him, but will it be enough? It seems like a long shot.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Sharpton and drug dealers were welcome then to the white house !

Never thought I'd see leftists clutching their pearls over a video of Elderly progressives getting into shouting matches with elderly conservatives at a senior living community in Florida.

LOL

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Looks like people agree with me, not the white power movement. But but but they’re old!! Nope. :)

Next PresidentPresidential Winner 2020
$54,160,985 bet so far
58.1%
0.9% in last 4hr in last day in last wk CHARTS
36.8%