• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Mainstream Media Can suck a bag of [Unwelcome language removed]

Jack4freedom

Governor
i loved me some camel wides back in the day...
Wides are as my old man used to say “cork tips”. I like the real deal. However many places do not carry the non filters so every once in a while I get a pack of wides and snap off the cork. I admit that the tobacco is way better than most filtered cigs…

Jack4freedom

Governor
I believe BOTH Biden and Trump are not good for our Country. One is no better than the other. One has just managed to get away with much more for a much prolonged timeframe. We as a Country deserve better. At least I am willing to go out and admit that fact. Right now our Country is a mess. I have absolutely NO doubt about that fact. Joe Biden has not truly been a President for the people. Our economy is in the shit*er, our borders are a mess, and crime is on the increase.
We deserve whoever we vote into that office. Like my old man always said…you get what you get. Deal with it! We are lucky to live in this great country in these interesting and turbulent times. Our country is not a mess, compared to other times in recent history our economy is far from being in the shitter, in fact, there are some very positive indicators emerging right now.

If our elected representatives can put their petty differences aside and work together to create positive changes instead of perpetrating this idiotic pissing contest we could get things pointed in the right direction in a few months. Even as it stands, we will get through it, not because of these hissy fitting idiots but despite them. We always have and my heart tells me we will get through this little blip in history and emerge stronger, wiser and more resolute.

America’s strength lies in our incredible people, our music, our competitive sports and the amazing continent we are in the heart of. People from all over the world are risking their asses and putting up all their money and possessions just to get here….What does that tell you?

It tells me that we are not a sinking ship, we are a life boat for people all around the world who are looking for their share of the proverbial American dream. I for one am not afraid of them. I have met many of them over the years. I welcome them, I meet many every month and welcome them to America.

I do not deny that I would love to see a great leader emerge who has the wisdom, integrity, compassion and charisma to create a great rising of good will among our fellow citizens and a modern day renaissance but whether he or she emerges I truly believe we will survive progress and thrive. I look forward to the future as long as I am still kicking.

I see things much differently TB. I do not think the MSM “turned on Trump” but rather reported his words and actions accurately. During his run for President the MSM gave Trump unlimited access which helped him win both the nomination and the general election.

At this time all major networks and fellow Democrats are criticizing Biden for his mishandling of classified documents, his handling of the border crisis and other things. I do not consider that “turning on Biden” but rather reporting the news. Same with Cuomo. MSM reported on his missteps during the early days of the COVID pandemic and then his apparent misogynistic behavior towards women.

I am all for any investigative reporting by any journalist no matter who‘s feathers they ruffle. If Biden and his kid were or are selling out our country for financial gain and credible, provable evidence is produced, I am all for impeachment, prosecution or whatever legal and fair means of punishment are available.

What is quite apparent to me and any other open minded observer of US Politics is that in Trump‘s case, his avid fans always blamed every negative reporting on him, his campaign, his inner circle or pointed out the dishonesty of his words and actions were blamed on the reporters, law enforcement, Intel serivices, and anybody but him, his big mouth and his hateful rhetoric against the American press. I am all for reporters, investigators. Bring it on.
They lied repeatedly about him, it was not just "negative press" coverage.

Utterly ridiculous, like I said people on this board are still lying about all of this and..... you came running along right on Q.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Utterly ridiculous, like I said people on this board are still lying about all of this and..... you came running along right on Q.
You can't handle the truth.

Boltlady

Mayor
Bizarre discussion. absent a conviction you're going to see a second coming of the destroyer.

It is by the hand of the crazed that it will be so....
It would be ridiculous if they let Biden (the destroyer), run again.

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I do not deny that I would love to see a great leader emerge who has the wisdom, integrity, compassion and charisma to create a great rising of good will among our fellow citizens and a modern day renaissance but whether he or she emerges I truly believe we will survive progress and thrive. I look forward to the future as long as I am still kicking.
Well stated, despite everything we are still more united than divided.

Logical thinkers will have no problem with knowing when it's time to throw away a rotten apple.

It shouldn't be much of a problem to make the decision. :)

Jack4freedom

Governor

The press virtually handed the GOP nomination to Trump and made him a viable candidate in the general. They withheld the investigation into his Russian shenanigans until after the election while trashing Hillary about the bullshit email server right up to the election….Get a grip girl. Comey and the press treated Trump with kid gloves helped him get elected then he turned on both of them like the poisonous snake he is. He is also the biggest crybaby and sissy in US political history. I can’t think of anybody even close to him.

Last edited:
The press virtually handed the GOP nomination to Trump and made him a viable candidate in the general. They withheld the investigation into his Russian shenanigans until after the election while trashing Hillary about the bullshit email server right up to the election….Get a grip girl. Comey and the press treated Trump with kid gloves helped him get elected then he turned on both of them like the poisonous snake he is. He is also the biggest crybaby and sissy in US political history. I can’t think of anybody even close to him.
Another complete piece of bullshit to cover up the fact that the FBI/MSM/DNC/Never Trump wing of the GOP has been openly lying to the country since 2016.

FBI enacted an insurance policy and it is still in place today.

You guys just keep spouting the same bullshit, day after day after day, debunked bullshit talking point after debunked bullshit talking point.....

you are the very definition of useful idiots.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Another complete piece of bullshit to cover up the fact that the FBI/MSM/DNC/Never Trump wing of the GOP has been openly lying to the country since 2016.

FBI enacted an insurance policy and it is still in place today.

You guys just keep spouting the same bullshit, day after day after day, debunked bullshit talking point after debunked bullshit talking point.....

you are the very definition of useful idiots.
Lies like:

Trump’s campaign manager Manafort was working for Putin and being paid by Oleg Derapaska to help install Russian Puppets in Ukraine….Read the US Senate Intel Report and the Mueller (who was chosen by Trump’s AG) report. You are an idiot but not really useful anymore as Trump is toast in US Politics. It amazes me that after all the proven bullshit that this guy has churned out, some people still buy his schtick. He is known among the sane as “the disgraced twice impeached ex President”. Hopefully soon he will be wearing an orange jumpsuit with a number stenciled on it. I would love to be there when he’s loaded into a windowless white van and transported to a Georgia chain gang, Attica or Sing Sing….The world will celebrate when that happens. Remember the afternoon of Saturday, November 7, 2021? I was right in the middle of the greatest celebration of my lifetime On 57th Street between 9th and Broadway. What a day for America.

Lies like:

Trump’s campaign manager Manafort was working for Putin and being paid by Oleg Derapaska to help install Russian Puppets in Ukraine….Read the US Senate Intel Report and the Mueller (who was chosen by Trump’s AG) report. You are an idiot but not really useful anymore as Trump is toast in US Politics. It amazes me that after all the proven bullshit that this guy has churned out, some people still buy his schtick. He is known among the sane as “the disgraced twice impeached ex President”. Hopefully soon he will be wearing an orange jumpsuit with a number stenciled on it. I would love to be there when he’s loaded into a windowless white van and transported to a Georgia chain gang, Attica or Sing Sing….The world will celebrate when that happens. Remember the afternoon of Saturday, November 7, 2021? I was right in the middle of the greatest celebration of my lifetime On 57th Street between 9th and Broadway. What a day for America.
Keep putting that lipstick on the Pig that is the Democrat Party Jack.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Keep putting that lipstick on the Pig that is the Democrat Party Jack.
There isn’t enough lipstick in Hollywood to cover up Trump and his ass hole buddies known as the freedom caucus Sicko. Former Trump confidant and now disbarred personal attorney Michael Cohen just commented on the multiple grand juries in New York, Washington and Georgia. He said:

“ They say that a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich, this time it appears that they will indict THE WHOLE PIG”..…