• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The New Transparency

Zam-Zam

Senator
Transparency, in the case of this administration seems to mean "None of your business":

White House didn't disclose FBI's November search of Biden's Pennsylvania think tank: report

In the wake of 10 classified documents being found by lawyers for President Joe Biden, the FBI searched the Penn Biden Center offices in mid-November, CBS News reports.

It's not known if the FBI found any materials in addition to the documents the lawyers found. Sources tell CBS News that there was no search warrant and Biden's representatives cooperated with the search.

From CBS News: "The FBI search of the think tank was not previously disclosed by the White House, Pres. Biden's personal attorneys, or the Department of Justice. A Jan. 14 statement from the president's personal attorney Bob Bauer referred to the government conducting 'its inquiry, including taking possession of any documents and reviewing any surrounding material for further review and context.'"

In total, the FBI has found between 25 and 30 documents marked classified from the office space and Biden's Wilmington home. The documents are from Biden's vice presidential and Senate days. As CBS News points out, some of the documents found at the Penn Biden Center were labeled top secret.

The National Archives has called on presidential administrations going back to Ronald Reagan to check for any classified or presidential records potentially in their possession.

White House didn't disclose FBI's November search of Biden's Pennsylvania think tank: report (msn.com)

Joe probably just forgot... :D

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Transparency, in the case of this administration seems to mean "None of your business":

White House didn't disclose FBI's November search of Biden's Pennsylvania think tank: report

In the wake of 10 classified documents being found by lawyers for President Joe Biden, the FBI searched the Penn Biden Center offices in mid-November, CBS News reports.

It's not known if the FBI found any materials in addition to the documents the lawyers found. Sources tell CBS News that there was no search warrant and Biden's representatives cooperated with the search.

From CBS News: "The FBI search of the think tank was not previously disclosed by the White House, Pres. Biden's personal attorneys, or the Department of Justice. A Jan. 14 statement from the president's personal attorney Bob Bauer referred to the government conducting 'its inquiry, including taking possession of any documents and reviewing any surrounding material for further review and context.'"

In total, the FBI has found between 25 and 30 documents marked classified from the office space and Biden's Wilmington home. The documents are from Biden's vice presidential and Senate days. As CBS News points out, some of the documents found at the Penn Biden Center were labeled top secret.

The National Archives has called on presidential administrations going back to Ronald Reagan to check for any classified or presidential records potentially in their possession.

White House didn't disclose FBI's November search of Biden's Pennsylvania think tank: report (msn.com)

If Joey say's that's no joke

Senate Dems call out Biden admin's 'stonewall' of classified docs found at president's home (msn.com)

Dem's even questioning Joey's non-transparent jokes

Zam-Zam

Senator
If Joey say's that's no joke

Senate Dems call out Biden admin's 'stonewall' of classified docs found at president's home (msn.com)

Dem's even questioning Joey's non-transparent jokes

Even the Dems are calling out Biden:

"I appreciate the communication. But the subject of the communication doesn’t give me clarity on how and when we’re going to be able to fulfill our obligation," Warner told Punchbowl News.

Fellow Democrat Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., described the Justice Department's position as a "stonewall," telling Punchbowl that it is "a complete non-starter."

"Just from a counter-intelligence standpoint — one of the most important aspects of national security — you’ve got to be able to see the documents," Wyden said. "This is not a close call."

Biden's "transparency" looks mighty opaque.

worldlymrb

Revenge
In case you have not read the latest talking point... VP's are authorized to store classified documents next their Corvettes in a home being rented out to a crackhead with ties to communist China, for $50k a month.

Zam-Zam

Senator
In case you have not read the latest talking point... VP's are authorized to store classified documents next their Corvettes in a home being rented out to a crackhead with ties to communist China, for $50k a month.
Well, perhaps not all VP's, but only certain ones... :D

Zam-Zam

Senator

"So, Kate, you're claiming transparency, but I'm bringing this to you, you aren't bringing it to me. This happened in mid-November. If you are indeed being transparent, why the continued trickle of disclosure around these classified documents?" Blackwell followed up.

Exactly correct. They like to say transparency, but there is no way they are going to practice it...They can't even fool CNN,

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"So, Kate, you're claiming transparency, but I'm bringing this to you, you aren't bringing it to me. This happened in mid-November. If you are indeed being transparent, why the continued trickle of disclosure around these classified documents?" Blackwell followed up.

Exactly correct. They like to say transparency, but there is no way they are going to practice it...They can't even fool CNN,
Appears they mean look the meaning of the word up

It's like performance art "Transparency as Mud".......... awesome.

They have attempted to redefine every other bit of bad news.....

Spamature

President

Why is reporting it to the public when it happened important ?
What did it harm by making it public later ?

Spamature

President
Fascinating. Concealment and political manipulation delays now A-Ok.

Because (D).
What manipulation ?
Hell, they gave Trump how long before it was announced he had those documents ?

I think it was about a year before we found out he had them after he had been asked to return them ?

Anyway we didn't hear about it until late last year.

Didn't hear you complain about that delay ?

I just want you to admit why you feel this way.

Is it because this would have helped Republicans in an unrelated races for the house and senate ?

Typical wingers.

You want your swift boats, Kenyan Birth cert, Uranium One, Hunters laptop BS for you to lie about during elections.

How about you just do a good job and get votes that way ?

You know, earn your offices through merits instead of engendering hatred through lies, gossip, and innuendos during the elections.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What manipulation ?
Hell, they gave Trump how long before it was announced he had those documents ?

I think it was about a year before we found out he had them after he had been asked to return them ?

Anyway we didn't hear about it until late last year.

Didn't hear you complain about that delay ?

I just want you to admit why you feel this way.

Is it because this would have help Republicans in an unrelated races for the house and senate ?

Typical wingers.

You want your swift boats, Kenyan Birth cert, Uranium One, Hunters laptop BS for you to lie about during elections.

How about you just do a good job and get votes that way ?

You know earn your offices through merits instead of engendering hatred through lies, gossip, and innuendos.
Who? “Trump!!!” Imagine my surprise.

So, the OP was about Biden and transparency, right? Not Trump. So…here are your options:
1) Biden is NOT transparent despite his claims to the contrary.

OR…
2) Concealment of possession of confidential documents for months…until well after the midterms and Georgia runoff by the Biden Administration and his Department of Justice does constitute transparency.

Which of those is your choice?

Spamature

President
Who? “Trump!!!” Imagine my surprise.

So, the OP was about Biden and transparency, right? Not Trump. So…here are your options:
1) Biden is NOT transparent despite his claims to the contrary.

OR…
2) Concealment of possession of confidential documents for months…until well after the midterms and Georgia runoff by the Biden Administration and his Department of Justice does constitute transparency.

Which of those is your choice?
It constituted in it not being used against senate and congressional candidates.
The public didn't even need to know about it.

What if they had reported it then some smart spy decided to try their luck by breaking into Biden home before it was searched ? Yet for partisan purposes you believe our potential weak points should be broadcast to our enemies.

Makes me wonder who our real enemies are.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It constituted in it not being used against senate and congressional candidates.
The public didn't even need to know about it.

What if they had reported it then some smart spy decided to try their luck by breaking into Biden home before it was searched ? Yet for partisan purposes you believe our potential weak points should be broadcast to our enemies.

Makes me wonder who our real enemies are.
Huh? So…anyway…back to “transparency”…

Is concealment by the justice department and the Biden Administration “transparent” or is it not “transparent”?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

You gotta watch what they do, not what they say.

Spamature

President
Huh? So…anyway…back to “transparency”…

Is concealment by the justice department and the Biden Administration “transparent” or is it not “transparent”?
You know about it in detail, don't you ?
How is that not transparent ?