• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

“The target is destroyed!”

1675503304670.png

Photo above - alleged amateur picture of the Chinese balloon over Montana
Not shown - any actual pentagon closeup photos.

First let me assure you. I am HAPPY the pentagon (finally!) shot down the “Wuhan Balloon”. Or wherever it came from.

Even if it took a week of indecision, while White House staff huddled and tried to think this through. If this had been a real foreign attack, we'd all be dead now, of course. Imagine taking a week after Pearl Harbor to decide it was finally okay to scramble US aircraft.

The K9 police units have a theory – to keep your dogs “sharp”, you need to allow them to bite someone once in a while. Same with the US air force. Shoot something, for pete's sake! And balloons make great targets. Slow moving. No armor. Can't shoot back. Who (as a youth) HASN'T wanted to take a shot at a runaway birthday balloon? With a pea shooter or slingshot or BB gun. And it's reassuring to know the US Air Force has measures at hand to defeat ANY threat – even when our adversary is using 200-year-old “Montgolfier Brothers” lighter than air technology.

Back to the Chinese balloon.

One US senator – hopefully wrong – said it came from “Wuhan” and was loaded with Covid 19 virus. This guy may have been in contact with the Russian politician who declared that a meteor strike in Siberia last year was the first American attack of World War 3.

Evidently whoever studies Chinese balloons for a living decided the risk of unleashing a viral plague in a Montana dogfight was “acceptably small”. But still, if it was me, I would have wanted to do a few flybys first. “Yep. That's the one. See that funny symbol on the side? I think it says General Tso's Chicken – looks like the squiggle at the restaurant the wife and go to every Friday night. And there's all those antennas and Go-Pro cams hanging off it. Yo - are you getting these images? Roger, acknowledged, Commencing attack run now . . . “

There is also a balloon over Canada. Presumably Canada's Pentagon is following the same threat evaluation path. Prime Minister Trudeau's experts just aren't as far along. Or maybe they're waiting to see if a plague breaks out in Montana, where our popped balloon just dropped.

Breaking news – there's also a THIRD balloon – spotted over South America. Holy cow – this looks like the opening scene of a dystopian HBO series, doesn't it? "The Blast of US"?

Or a bunch of weather balloons blown away in the wind. It's hard to tell.

What argues AGAINST the weather balloon explanation is that the Chinese only served this story up AFTER pictures of their balloons started showing up on US network news. You'd think – in the interest of Geopolitical Stability – they'd have made a phone call on the Beijing hotline. “Herro? White House? Vely Solly. Weather barroons approaching your coast. No threat, but okay to shoot down if you want. Vely Solly.” Let me apologize for the lampooned and offensive accent. Half the Chinese government speaks perfect english. Not even 1% of the US government speaks even pidgin Chinese. And even the ones who do cannot agree if the correct dialect is Mandarin, Szechuan, or Dim Sum.

So – these definitely ARENT weather balloons. Or viral plague delivery. Or EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attacks. Possibly spy balloons. Loaded with US Go Pro cameras, which are made in Chinese factories anyway. But these can't POSSIBLY detect anything more than what all those Chinese Satellites can. So, what gives?

Um .. the White House took a week to decide what to do. They fumbled the ball badly. That's what this test was all about. America's political/military readiness and resolve.

China – 1. US – zero.

Next week's episode: another Chinese flyby/training exercise near Taiwan. And eventually the real thing. But the US won't have 6 weeks to decide to send tanks, or 6 days to shoot down an unarmed balloon. At best, the White House will have 6 minutes advance notice.

"Wake the president. We have a situation."

protectionist

Governor
View attachment 73855

Photo above - alleged amateur picture of the Chinese balloon over Montana
Not shown - any actual pentagon closeup photos.

First let me assure you. I am HAPPY the pentagon (finally!) shot down the “Wuhan Balloon”. Or wherever it came from.

Even if it took a week of indecision, while White House staff huddled and tried to think this through. If this had been a real foreign attack, we'd all be dead now, of course. Imagine taking a week after Pearl Harbor to decide it was finally okay to scramble US aircraft.

The K9 police units have a theory – to keep your dogs “sharp”, you need to allow them to bite someone once in a while. Same with the US air force. Shoot something, for pete's sake! And balloons make great targets. Slow moving. No armor. Can't shoot back. Who (as a youth) HASN'T wanted to take a shot at a runaway birthday balloon? With a pea shooter or slingshot or BB gun. And it's reassuring to know the US Air Force has measures at hand to defeat ANY threat – even when our adversary is using 200-year-old “Montgolfier Brothers” lighter than air technology.

Back to the Chinese balloon.

One US senator – hopefully wrong – said it came from “Wuhan” and was loaded with Covid 19 virus. This guy may have been in contact with the Russian politician who declared that a meteor strike in Siberia last year was the first American attack of World War 3.

Evidently whoever studies Chinese balloons for a living decided the risk of unleashing a viral plague in a Montana dogfight was “acceptably small”. But still, if it was me, I would have wanted to do a few flybys first. “Yep. That's the one. See that funny symbol on the side? I think it says General Tso's Chicken – looks like the squiggle at the restaurant the wife and go to every Friday night. And there's all those antennas and Go-Pro cams hanging off it. Yo - are you getting these images? Roger, acknowledged, Commencing attack run now . . . “

There is also a balloon over Canada. Presumably Canada's Pentagon is following the same threat evaluation path. Prime Minister Trudeau's experts just aren't as far along. Or maybe they're waiting to see if a plague breaks out in Montana, where our popped balloon just dropped.

Breaking news – there's also a THIRD balloon – spotted over South America. Holy cow – this looks like the opening scene of a dystopian HBO series, doesn't it? "The Blast of US"?

Or a bunch of weather balloons blown away in the wind. It's hard to tell.

What argues AGAINST the weather balloon explanation is that the Chinese only served this story up AFTER pictures of their balloons started showing up on US network news. You'd think – in the interest of Geopolitical Stability – they'd have made a phone call on the Beijing hotline. “Herro? White House? Vely Solly. Weather barroons approaching your coast. No threat, but okay to shoot down if you want. Vely Solly.” Let me apologize for the lampooned and offensive accent. Half the Chinese government speaks perfect english. Not even 1% of the US government speaks even pidgin Chinese. And even the ones who do cannot agree if the correct dialect is Mandarin, Szechuan, or Dim Sum.

So – these definitely ARENT weather balloons. Or viral plague delivery. Or EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attacks. Possibly spy balloons. Loaded with US Go Pro cameras, which are made in Chinese factories anyway. But these can't POSSIBLY detect anything more than what all those Chinese Satellites can. So, what gives?

Um .. the White House took a week to decide what to do. They fumbled the ball badly. That's what this test was all about. America's political/military readiness and resolve.

China – 1. US – zero.

Next week's episode: another Chinese flyby/training exercise near Taiwan. And eventually the real thing. But the US won't have 6 weeks to decide to send tanks, or 6 days to shoot down an unarmed balloon. At best, the White House will have 6 minutes advance notice.

"Wake the president. We have a situation."
Whil you were denigrating US language abilities, and praising half the Chinese for their's, you wrote the word English in all small case letters. It is always supposed to be capitalized.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
It was trying to transmit messages to Ryan Zinke's tinfoil hat while it was over Montana.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Completely obvious not a Spy/Weather balloon. Whatever it’s mission is, you can bet it’s hostile and elements of the USGovt are in on it.